The Modern Progressive Male

Posted by V the K at 2:04 pm - June 30, 2017.
Filed under: California politics

Gavin Newsom is a whinging girly-man, and probably the next Gobernador Maximo of Venezuela del Norte.

1. I’m OK with Newsom having “a feeling of sadness & fear that I haven’t shaken”, after seeing a woman declare openly that she would be pro-gun, pro-America, pro-NRA, pro-freedom. It’s his problem.

IIRC, Newsom is a guy who cucked his best friend in the dirtiest way possible. (Behind the friend’s back, totally unexpected, it was a super hurtful shock when the friend found out, etc.)

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — June 30, 2017 @ 2:20 pm - June 30, 2017

2. I love the responses to the tweet. They are spot on.

Comment by Craig Smith — June 30, 2017 @ 3:18 pm - June 30, 2017

3. Many folks forget his ex-wife is Kimberly Guilfoyle, Fox Diva.

Steve Bannon had the perfect response….since Milo is banned from Twitter…

Comment by Jay — June 30, 2017 @ 4:39 pm - June 30, 2017

4. Yes, the truth scares Progressives.

Comment by tnnsne1 — June 30, 2017 @ 5:01 pm - June 30, 2017

5. Oh no.. the Progressives in Maine don’t like the NRA showing the violence of other Progressives!

Poor little Progressives.

Comment by tnnsne1 — June 30, 2017 @ 5:15 pm - June 30, 2017

6. I don’t care for Newsom, but to disparage a man by likening him to a female is absolutely bizarre.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — June 30, 2017 @ 6:08 pm - June 30, 2017

7. There are ways to insult a person by comparing them to the opposite sex, and ways to praise them. All are valid rhetorical tools.

Comment by damaged justice — June 30, 2017 @ 8:09 pm - June 30, 2017

8. There are ways to insult a person by comparing them to the opposite sex … valid rhetorical tools …

If you’re twelve years old.

If you have examples of GPers praising men who display more feminine characteristics (and going out of their way to point out that these are normally reserved for females), I’d be curious. What sticks out for me are examples of men displaying masculine traits.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — June 30, 2017 @ 8:28 pm - June 30, 2017

9. You haven’t figured out yet that your unsubtle shaming tactics have become worthless. And it’s not because those you try to shame are shameless.

Comment by damaged justice — June 30, 2017 @ 8:36 pm - June 30, 2017

10. Well, for someone who endorses the tactics of a twelve year old as a rhetorical tool, your response is to be expected.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — June 30, 2017 @ 8:55 pm - June 30, 2017

11. I agree that Newsome reaction is a bit of an attack of the vapors. I don’t feel fear and sadness. I feel giddy. “Their” schools, media, etc. Those American aliens!!!! I love the NRA rhetoric (and the music)–outstanding. I really love the “clenched fist of truth.” And “Freedom’s Safest Place.” Where is that place? The NRA? No, I don’t think so. Actually, maybe? Wait … Of course–Freedom’s safest place is where that clenched fist of truth is going! Where the sun don’t shine!

Comment by Cas — July 1, 2017 @ 1:04 am - July 1, 2017

12. Why does a fist of truth frighten you?

The Progressives are an angry violent mob. What is wrong with Conservatives defending themselves from the violent unhinged Progressives?

Comment by tnnsne1 — July 1, 2017 @ 9:03 am - July 1, 2017

13. OK, Vince. Gavin Newsom has nice tits. Happy now?

Comment by V the K — July 1, 2017 @ 3:49 pm - July 1, 2017

14. Hi tnnse1.
    The “fist of truth” (TM) is something that I find really funny–I thought that you would pick on that from my post; clearly not.

Comment by Cas — July 1, 2017 @ 10:50 pm - July 1, 2017