The “Trump Jr.” story is evolving into a story of *Democrat* collusion with Russia.
- We learned yesterday that Natalia Veselnitskaya is basically a Democrat activist (as well as anti-Magnitsky) and in 2015, the Obama administration moved Heaven and Earth to get Veselnitskaya into the U.S.
Why would Democrats want her to meet (under false pretenses or whatever) with the Trump campaign? Well…
- Loretta Lynch allegedly wiretapped Manafort’s phone during the Trump Jr. meeting. If true, it would be illegal wiretapping; in June 2016, the Obama administration had not yet gotten the FISA warrant(s) to do surveillance on the Trump campaign.
- Was Fusion GPS (hired by Democrats to get the infamous, fake “Trump dossier” going) present at the meeting, as part of Natalia Veselnitskaya’s party? Why, yes they were. From the same link:
The meeting included Donald Trump Jr., Manafort, Jared Kushner, Natalia Veselnitskaya, and Fusion GPS associate Rinat Akhmetshin – a Russian-American lobbyist who confirmed today that he was present during the June 2016 sit-down.
Incidentally, Akhmetsin was an unregistered Russian lobbyist working against the Magnitsy Act – same as Veselnitskaya and, for that matter, same position on the Magnitsky Act (against it) as Hillary Clinton.
- Is Fusion GPS now lawyering up? Possibly.
Fusion GPS, the firm behind the discredited 35 page Trump-Russia ‘dossier,’ was co-founded by Glenn Simpson, who abruptly canceled his testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee next week in light of recent events linking the democrat opposition research firm to a second attempt to take down the Trumps.
Also discussed in this article.
- For fun: In 1996, Time magazine openly cheered U.S. interference in Russian elections.