Trumprussia: The Big Picture

The Left’s endless pursuit of their holy grail, Trumprussia, is an exercise in self-destruction. Even if they were to score a kill (which was always unlikely, and still is), it would only remind people of why they hate the Left – and wanted someone like President Trump, someone who reliably will not bow to the Left.

Suppose they do get that “kill shot”. What then? Pence is President (or, in an extreme scenario, Paul Ryan). And Trump becomes a martyr to the Left’s viciousness. Like Obi Wan Kenobi, as a ghost (political or otherwise) Trump would be more powerful than ever. What a brilliant strategy, lefties.

I know some individual, semi-good lefties who will do honest policy discussions and arguments: exchanging facts and admitting when they are proven wrong or didn’t know something. But the loudest, most devoted voices of the Left will do no such thing.

The loud/devoted Left just wants to intimidate people into silence – and to destroy people who won’t be silenced. They’ll preach about the importance of accepting election results – and then not do it. They want a socialist dictatorship, led by them. They don’t love America at all; they want to turn it into Venezuela. Yes, their hearts are evil.

The 2016 election didn’t turn on the leaked DNC and Podesta emails. But so what, if it did? The emails were real. They gave the voters true and relevant information. Except for the appropriate punishment of law-breakers via the criminal justice system, it does not matter how they leaked.

In Stefan Molyneux’s analogy, today’s Left is your cheating-pig ex-boyfriend. He’s outraged that you found out about his badness, and he’s determined to punish the person who showed you his e-mails proving it. Because he thinks that delivering such punishment will somehow win you back and reverse the results of your leaving him.

It’s nuts. And that’s why, in a larger sense, I don’t care what happens with President Trump.

I never supported him. I support truth. I support human freedom. I support the best thing happening. If having Trump as President is it, then God bless him; I’m glad of it, and glad for all of you who did support him. And if Trump doesn’t work out, it doesn’t matter: the devoted Left will still be their rotten selves, exposed and rejected by sane Americans, their power crumbling. Either way, “we win”.

With that said, some videos that I found either fun, or at least semi-interesting.

Steve Scalise update: As of yesterday, he is in Fair condition, after more surgery to deal with “deep tissue” infections.

21 Comments »

1. ILC, thanks for saying everything I have been thinking. However, I still think that Trumprussia will not go away until the evil left has caused the civil war they desire. No matter what happens, there are some deep issues at play, and a lot more feeling going on then thinking.

Comment by TAD — July 15, 2017 @ 7:33 pm - July 15, 2017

2. Welcome home, ILoveCapitalism:

I second your motion. In my view, the #NeverTrump people have a whole hell of a lot of ‘splainin’ to do.

I would have preferred that the proctology exam being given to the establishment had proceeded with a bit more finesse, but Trump prefers to crawl up in there with his spikes on. In doing so, he takes the heat off of Sessions, Tillerson, Mattis, Mnuchen, Ross, Price, Perry, Kelly, Pruitt, Pompeo, Haley, Shulkin, DeVos, Ichahn, Navarro, Lighthizer, et. al. They are tasked to ream out their own neighborhoods and The Donald is fully ready to take the heat for them.

Big change from Obambi and Shrillary.

The longer the DemonizingRat crapolafest keeps foaming and shouting, the more likely that people like yourself are growing beyond disgusted.

The chances are very strong for the growth of pro-nationalism and anti-globalism. These voters will not agree on many issues, but they will agree on America regaining its place and purpose in a world gone topsy-turvy.

Trump will court that vote in defiance of the establishment. After all, if the establishment insists on running the show, then a smart move is to pull up stakes and start a new show without them. There are plenty of Democrats, Republicans and Independents who will come home to America. It is time for establishment critters of all stripes to be very concerned for their futures.

Comment by Heliotrope — July 15, 2017 @ 7:36 pm - July 15, 2017

3. I just reread my post…the line should have said THAN thinking …sorry folks

Comment by TAD — July 16, 2017 @ 2:17 am - July 16, 2017

4. Saw this and thought it was a long list.

Its hard for me to see any Trump ties to Russia except for the ……
    Flynn thing and
    and the Azerbajain thing
    and the “I love Putin” thing
    and the Donald Trump, Jr. thing
    and the Lavrov thing
    and the Sergey Kislyak thing
    and the Oval Office thing
    and the Gingrich/Kislyak phone calls thing
    and the Russian Business Interests thing
    and the Emoluments Clause thing
    and the Alex Schnaider thing
    and the hack of the DNC thing
    and the Guccifer 2.0 thing
    and the Mike Pence “I don’t know anything” thing
    and the Russians mysteriously dying thing
    and Trump’s public request to Russia to hack Hillary’s email thing
    and the Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king thing
    and the Russian fertilizer king’s plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing
    and the Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing
    and the Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery thing
    and the Cyprus bank thing
    and Trump not releasing his tax returns thing
    and the Republican Party’s rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing
    and the election hacking thing
    and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing
    and the Steele Dossier thing
    and the Sally Yates can’t testify thing
    and the intelligence community’s investigative reports thing
    and the Trump reassurance that the Russian connection is all “fake news” thing
    and the Chaffetz not willing to start an investigation thing
    and the Chaffetz suddenly deciding to go back to private life in the middle of an investigation thing
    and the appointment of Pam Bondi who was bribed by Trump in the Trump University scandal appointed to head the investigation thing
    and the The White House going into full-on cover-up mode, refusing to turn over the documents related to the hiring and subsequent firing of Flynn thing
    and the Chaffetz and White House blaming the poor vetting of Flynn on Obama thing
    and the Poland and British intelligence gave information regarding the hacking back in 2015 to Paul Ryan and he didn’t do anything thing
    and the Agent M16 following the money thing
    and the Trump team KNEW about Flynn’s involvement but hired him anyway thing
    and the let’s fire Comey thing
    and the Mueller let’s fire him too thing
    and the Election night Russian trademark gifts thing
    and the Russian diplomatic compound electronic equipment destruction thing
    and the let’s give back the diplomatic compounds back to the Russians thing
    and the let’s back away from Cuba thing
    and now donny Jr met with Russians thing
    SO yeah there’s probably nothing there!

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — July 16, 2017 @ 6:09 am - July 16, 2017

5. I like the essay and agree with most of your points. My support for Trump began early in the primary season and has steadily grown stronger.

If Trump accomplishes nothing more at least he stopped Hillary Clinton from becoming president.

Comment by Samuel — July 16, 2017 @ 6:33 am - July 16, 2017

6. The funny thing is that CrayCray inadvertently shows the inanity and insanity of the Obama Party in one post.

They have done everything in their power to slander, smear, lie, attack, berate, handwring and who knows what else.

And none of it sticks. None of it stays. In January they screamed they had proof that the Russians were hacking voting machines. Now the best they can do is have a week long meltdown over a twenty minute meeting, with a so-called “Russian agent” who was supposedly so dangerous that……the Obama DOJ took extraordinary measures to let into the country.

That’s because, like CrayCray, they are children who are used to throwing a screaming tantrum until Mommy and Daddy finally cave. They think if they just yell and yell and yell and start breaking windows, their toys, and pouring gasoline over themselves, we will ultimately cave and remove Trump from power, put their Queen Hillary into office, and kick out all Republicans.

But what they don’t realize is that we aren’t their parents. We are citizens of the United States, and we know that they, like CrayCray, are nothing but malicious lying brats who will say anything for power, including their previous screeching that Mitt Romney was a racist sexist homophobic tax cheating Nazi.

Notice how “antifa” suddenly disappeared from the map? That was because Democrats like CrayCray suddenly realized that people were going to not only punch them back, but beat the living crap out of them — and then send them to jail.

The fun has just begun.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — July 16, 2017 @ 6:42 pm - July 16, 2017

7. Well, CrayCray, that’s a long list.

My first instinct is to ask you what constitutes “Trump ties to Russia.”

My second instinct is to ask you if “Hillary has had “ties to Russia.”

My third instinct is to ask you if “ties to Russia” is virtue signaling or some sort of “collusion.”

My fourth instinct is to ask you if any “ties to Russia” might be neutral or positive?

My fifth instinct is to ask you how you feel about St. Franklin of Roosevelt’s Allied Alliance “ties to not just Russia, but Stalin, for God’s sake.”

My sixth instinct is to ask whether you would favor a visa blockade against Russians and, if so, based on what criteria?

My seventh instinct is to ask if you oppose Palin because she and other Alaskans can see Russia from Alaska.

I have other instincts, but those few will do for a start.

Thank you for posting the list. Are you able to explain each person’s particular “tie to Russia?” Or do you just think its cute and it makes you giggle?

Comment by Heliotrope — July 16, 2017 @ 9:06 pm - July 16, 2017

8. Just a reminder that Levi was banned from GP and ND30 wasn’t.

I’d be interested in knowing what depths Levi shrunk too that were lower than the nasty things ND30 has said to other commenters in the past.

Welcome back, ND30.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — July 17, 2017 @ 6:10 am - July 17, 2017

9. Of course you are, CrayCray.

That’s because Heliotrope just tanned your hide and the only thing you have left is your usual Alinsky game of trying to turn rules you don’t follow and are fine with your fellow leftists not following against other people.

Your attempt to deflect is your admission of defeat.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — July 17, 2017 @ 10:08 am - July 17, 2017

10. Just a reminder that 1. Levi was Bruce’s call so ask him, and 2. This space is “The internet home for the American gay conservative” – with friends and associates welcome, provided they can remember whose home.

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — July 17, 2017 @ 2:18 pm - July 17, 2017

11. Points taken, ILoveCapitalism.

But, if I remember correctly, there was discussion about the reasoning behind Levi’s ban. And whatever transgressions Levi engaged in were far dwarfed by the behaviour of ND30 over the years.

But, feel free to address these thoughts with your selectively skeptical eye. 😉

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — July 17, 2017 @ 3:39 pm - July 17, 2017

12. Not worth it…you’ll just keep casting aspersions on me.

It’s funny, you know, rusty has to get drunk to do it. You don’t.

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — July 17, 2017 @ 4:03 pm - July 17, 2017

13. BTW, I quite often do not reply to things, just because I don’t think it will do any good. Not because I don’t have an answer. Just because I don’t think the person actually wants any answer. If I tried to say it, they wouldn’t hear it; they would dismiss it.

In the present thread, the example CCP would be your long list at #4. The answer is: It’s all nonsense. All of it hyped-up, trumped-up, a-surface-kernel-of-truth-that-leads-to-absolutely-nothing-of-any-importance, garbage from the vast Soros-Brock “smear” armies that I’m reading about right now in Sharyl Atkisson’s book. It’s not very smart of you to fall for what is ultimately just the product of those politically-driven smear farms. We still have yet to see any sign of any actual collusion, ever, between the Trump campaign and Russia. Whereas there are many real signs of collusion – as in, actual deals that happened and payments that have been reported on for years – between the Clintons and Russia. Not to mention the Clintons and Ukraine. Or the Clintons and China. Or the Clintons and Saudi Arabia.

That *is* the real answer. But see? You don’t care. You’re not going to believe it. It didn’t help you. It won’t make you smarter about things. So, why should I bother?

Never assume that my lack of an answer is because I lack an answer. It’s more likely that I just don’t see a point in giving it.

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — July 17, 2017 @ 9:48 pm - July 17, 2017

14. I haven’t made any assumptions, rest assured.

🙂

*burp*

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — July 18, 2017 @ 1:22 am - July 18, 2017

15. But, I don’t you remember ever calling ND30 out on countless occasions for referring to me (and others) as a pedophile who spread AIDS with bareback sex. Especially when you had met me in person.

That’s not what a conservative is.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — July 18, 2017 @ 2:25 am - July 18, 2017

16. you’ll just keep casting aspersions on me.

I would never cast aspersions on someone who would sit down and compare the worst degree of personal attacks and nastiness from the comments of Levi and ND30 (circa 2012/2013) and offer their objective findings, for the record.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — July 18, 2017 @ 2:31 am - July 18, 2017

17. You admit that you cast aspersions on me. Once again, I must be grateful for the small things.

That’s not what a conservative is

I’ve never claimed to be one.

So, to review:
    – GP is Bruce’s house, shared with V, myself, others (like roommates).
    – Here you come to our house and – as our guest – you cast aspersions on me. Or V / Bruce, on other occasions. And not just now, but in a long history going back to 2012 or whenever you first appeared here.
    – And then you wonder why I don’t care to defend you? I mean, really? You wouldn’t know why, just from your life experience or knowing how karma works?

CCP, you can be gob-smackingly stupid. There, I said it.

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — July 18, 2017 @ 6:27 pm - July 18, 2017

18. I’ve never claimed to be one.

Sorry about the pronoun ambiguity. I was speaking of ND30.

And, yes, we have had our disagreements. And, yes, years ago, I was much less mature than I am now (I imagine you disagree, which is fine; but, judging by my comments, I believe that, yes, I have come a long way; I admit that I could be a real prick years and years ago). Have I been nasty to you recently? Not that I remember. I have taken the p!ss out of you, but it seems like you haven’t always seen it that way (from what I’ve gathered).

You admit that you cast aspersions on me.

Um, no? I admit to taking the p!ss every once in a while, for sure. Since you have come back on the regular (the last three or four months about? which has been the most the two of us have really interacted in years), I’m not aware of trying to soil your repute. I’ve been confounded and expressed disbelief. Things have gotten heated between us. And, on other occasions, I have taken the p!ss. But, I don’t recall ever insinuating you were a nasty, vile human being (as ND30 has done to other commenters). Levi never reached the depths of nastiness ND30 ever did. Not even close. From what I can remember, Levi was never more of a prick than I had been years and years ago.

But, your view is different. That’s fine.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — July 19, 2017 @ 3:01 am - July 19, 2017

19. *cast being interpreted as present tense/recent.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — July 19, 2017 @ 3:03 am - July 19, 2017

20. we have had our disagreements

That’s not what I’m talking about. There’s having disagreements – “I think you’re wrong about X, or didn’t consider Y, or maybe you just don’t value Z as I do” – and then there’s throwing shade.

If I came to YOUR house, shaded you or your roommates whenever I happened to feel like it, and then complained (or threw more) when, surprise of surprises, y’all had no particular desire to stand up for me – well I would have to be a real moron, wouldn’t I?

I’m not aware of trying to soil your repute…I don’t recall ever insinuating you were a nasty, vile human being

Can that be possible? Oh wait, of course it’s possible: My whole point here is your cluelessness about it, your lack of awareness of your pattern or how people would naturally respond to what you do. By the way: You’re welcome. (I’m taking time here to try to explain something.)

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — July 19, 2017 @ 9:58 am - July 19, 2017

21. I have a pretty healthy sense of humour. Try not to sweat the small stuff. Etc. When people take the piss, I laugh. Unless they get nasty about it. If I have recently, please share some examples, so I can adjust my behaviour. As far as I’m aware, it’s been pretty tame. O

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — July 19, 2017 @ 7:57 pm - July 19, 2017