Times Change

Kinda funny, ain’t it? Back when Russia was the USSR, had full-on Communism and 30,000 nuclear warheads pointed at the USA, Democrats loved the Russians. Then, they lose an election and all of the sudden the Democrat Party has turned into 1950’s John Birchers seeming the Red menace in every shadow.

1. Good one!

And in other news: approval-seeking leftie-bro reporter, Matt Taibbi, is heterosexual! Who knew?

And oh yeah, he’s kind of a woman-abusing pig when he thinks people aren’t looking.

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — July 16, 2017 @ 2:02 pm - July 16, 2017

2. Oh! Can I steal this meme?

Comment by Craig Smith — July 16, 2017 @ 3:38 pm - July 16, 2017

3. Except she never really said that.

Comment by Niall — July 16, 2017 @ 4:12 pm - July 16, 2017

4. Yes, Niall, which is why it says “comedian”

Comment by Craig Smith — July 16, 2017 @ 4:15 pm - July 16, 2017

5. [..] approval-seeking leftie-bro reporter, Matt Taibbi, is heterosexual! Who knew?

I did; or at least I presumed he was from most of the stuff I’ve read about him. I also never wanted to believe that there was yet another virtue-signalling, perpetually outraged, it’s-my-duty-to-report-this-stuff homo reporter out there.

Have yet to read the article, but color me shocked! [Not.] Why are lefty men some of the biggest pigs on the planet?

Comment by RSG — July 16, 2017 @ 6:06 pm - July 16, 2017

6. I thought they were only seeing Russians under their beds. The woman that meet with TRUMP JR was not an ethnic Russian but a jew. The jewish Bolsheviks lost control of Russia

Comment by Steve — July 16, 2017 @ 6:53 pm - July 16, 2017

7. Well, you know those Russians just aren’t the good ol’ commies they used to be. They let the movement down. They could have done like China and wore a communist mask while looking the other way as capitalism made them rich. After all hypocrisy is the “modus operandi” of the progressives.

Comment by Rex — July 17, 2017 @ 11:20 am - July 17, 2017