#LibExit

Posted by V the K at 11:36 am - July 17, 2017.
Filed under: Anti-Americanism Abroad

I would love to believe that this is a trend, but it probably isn’t.

13 Comments »

1. We should start a GoFundMe account to pay for their legal fees and transportation. We can also pay for relocation expenses as long as the new location is in a Muslim neighborhood.

Comment by TnnsNe1 — July 17, 2017 @ 11:56 am - July 17, 2017

2. Satire, right?????

Comment by Rex — July 17, 2017 @ 11:57 am - July 17, 2017

3. I am with you – the more that do this, the better, but I suspect it is satire – look at how few made good on their promise to move to Canada.
    I suspect that once they look into what conditions are actually like in Canada, or Europe, they discover that things really are better here in the US.

Comment by Jonathan — July 17, 2017 @ 12:26 pm - July 17, 2017

4. Finally, a liberal idea I can support.

Comment by Mike M. — July 17, 2017 @ 1:09 pm - July 17, 2017

5. What about the toxic masculinity of his beard?

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — July 17, 2017 @ 2:09 pm - July 17, 2017

6. well Europe better hope they don’t do the same thing for your inner-cites that they did for the united states.

Comment by salg — July 17, 2017 @ 3:46 pm - July 17, 2017

7. They already are. In 2 more years, the guy will be on a poster for “Islam – I didn’t realize the dangers!”

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — July 17, 2017 @ 3:51 pm - July 17, 2017

8. What about the toxic masculinity of his beard?

He’s another douchey hipster. You can bet that he shampoos and conditions his facial hair so that it is as soft and supple as his hands, which have never seen a day’s worth of manual labor. Thus all the masculinity represented by the luxurious facial hair goes right out the window.

And once they [wherever his host country might be] get tired of his douchey hipster arse, he’ll be right back in Amerikka, whining about how his brilliance and talents weren’t properly appreciated.

Comment by RSG — July 17, 2017 @ 6:22 pm - July 17, 2017

9. Good. I have a house in Greece he can buy. Sea views.

BTW, I keep getting a screen that says my iPad has been chosen to win a $1,000.00 gift card. This only occurs when I visit this site and click on comments.

[David, this is the second complaint we’ve gotten, so I’ll pass it along. I use Windows and never see it. –Jeff]

Comment by David in N.O. — July 17, 2017 @ 9:11 pm - July 17, 2017

10. I’ve not seen it using windows either. Only Safari.

Comment by David in N.O. — July 17, 2017 @ 10:49 pm - July 17, 2017

11. @2 and @4 and @7

You all beat me to it.

Comment by Cyril — July 17, 2017 @ 11:10 pm - July 17, 2017

12. Let’s re-annotate that, shall we?

“America just got startled by her wake up call.
    a striving, not-gone full retard nation.

I fled my a** out of Europe,
    and it was the best decision of my life.

(Still waiting for…) #LIBEXIT.”

Comment by Cyril — July 17, 2017 @ 11:20 pm - July 17, 2017

13. I wonder if he realizes that in most of Europe he’ll need another language to use his talents, or does he think he’ll get paid to do a job without speaking the local language? Since, of course, if he is talking ‘exit’ and ‘europe’, he can’t mean Britain…

Comment by Jonathan — July 18, 2017 @ 10:18 am - July 18, 2017