The one and only Greg Gutfeld puts it all together:
The Dems used to root for the Russians against us when the USSR was deadly, and wanted us dead. And now, decades later, things are better, and the libs are finally seeing Red? Save me the outrage. The Russian story is the Left’s crack cocaine, and they won’t put down the pipe until there’s a New Dealer in the White House.
If you want it newsier:
- Who first spread the Fusion GPS fake “Trump dossier” around Washington? McCain had a hand in it.
- Fusion GPS was involved in the Trump Jr. meeting, for sure. The question (for Congress to investigate) is whether they only did it as part of their anti-Magnitsky Act lobbying, or was it part of their anti-Trump work on behalf of the Democrats?
- The number of people at the Trump Jr. nothing-meeting keeps rising, now including a State Department translator who accompanied Veselnitskaya.
Obama administration bureaucrats sure loved that gal! Wonder why?
- Trump Jr. summarized the nothing-meeting as follows:
I was probably pressing because the pretext of the meeting was, Hey, I have information about your opponent. It was this, you know, Hey, some DNC donors may have done something and Russia and they didn’t pay taxes — I was, like, What does this have to do with anything?
- Dershowitz to lefties: Whoa, this isn’t corruption.
- The left’s latest freakout: At the G-20 meeting, Trump may have spoken to Putin at or after a formal dinner. And lefties are presenting it breathlessly as an “undisclosed” meeting.
WTF? I’d would expect the U.S.A. and R.F. presidents to talk, and I’d expect it to be at meetings that aren’t disclosed to me.
- Flashback: The Clintons taking millions from China, apparently over a period of decades:
In fact, nothing brought up in connection to the charges of Russian interference compares to the wrongdoing [for the Clintons, that] the ringleader James Riady confessed to.
Riady ran the most serious case of campaign finance fraud in the history of the United States and foreign meddling in American politics.
- And do the Clintons have Former-Soviet Mob connections? Of course.
In 1999, even Sandy Berger (Clinton lapdog for national security) felt that he had to persuade Hillary’s family to skip a particularly sketchy deal. He failed; Hillary’s family went ahead with it.