Alphabet Soup

Posted by V the K at 9:39 am - August 17, 2017.
Filed under: Hysteria on the Left

Yes, this is a real thing. You see, we have to divide people into categories… for inclusiveness.

1. Inclusiveness Training with limited space available. haha.

Comment by TnnsNe1 — August 17, 2017 @ 9:50 am - August 17, 2017

2. Wait, how did Polyamorous get added? Is the push for polygamous marriage next? “Everyone should be allowed to marry the people they love.”

Comment by Conservative Guy — August 17, 2017 @ 11:14 am - August 17, 2017

3. More to the point, why is polyamory and all of these other deviant sexualities being taught in Elementary School?

Comment by V the K — August 17, 2017 @ 11:32 am - August 17, 2017

4. Meanwhile in California, Use the wrong pronoun, go to jail.

Comment by V the K — August 17, 2017 @ 11:53 am - August 17, 2017

5. I laughed until I saw the address. Damn…
    The sooner Wynne (our illustrious lesbian premier, I only mentione her sexuality because she does. Every chance she gets) and her cabal of social justices fraud artists and bed featherers are voted out the sooner Ontario can start the long and very rough road back to prosperity at which point the morons in the province will vote the Liberal Party back in.

Comment by scr_north — August 17, 2017 @ 12:14 pm - August 17, 2017

6. Inclusiveness Training with limited space available. haha.

That’s the first thing I saw,too. How much you wanna bet no one involved with that flyer sees the irony—at all?

“Everyone should be allowed to marry the people they love.”

I have long said that if you truly believe in ‘marriage equality’ you should support that phrase. Further, “people” should also be defined as “sentient beings”. If I want to marry my iguana, why should The State stop me? And why can’t I marry my cat and my iguana? Make sure there’s an easy way to add a dog on to the license when I get one, too. Stop the marriage fascism!

Comment by RSG — August 17, 2017 @ 1:05 pm - August 17, 2017

7. I think this might just be a large scale training and testing of the memory of their troops for future parroting.

Comment by Cyril — August 17, 2017 @ 2:28 pm - August 17, 2017

8. @ RSG:

The Democratic Party would cease to exist if only ‘sentient bengs’ were allowed to marry. Sentience requires sel-awareness, and that’s inconsistent with a philosophy that requires willfull denial of reality. There are many examples among fauna of intelligence without sentience: perhaps some humans have the same deficiency.

Comment by Blair Ivey — August 17, 2017 @ 11:18 pm - August 17, 2017

9. #7, Cyril, The Canadians seem to be in competition with US Liberals already. Apparently, the Ontario gays are pacified by what appears to be someone who had a stroke at the keyboard. I’m thinking their elementary school teachers need to be tested for drugs. I had no idea they drank so much wine at lunch!

I’m sorry; I just don’t think the empty-headed bubble brained gays are even going to appreciate this & trying to get tots to identify sexual concepts about nuts & bolts is a non-starter. Not every country outside the US is filled with people ready to dump a bunch of hormones in their children’s spaghetti ohs the first time they play with an opposite sex doll in the nursery.

Comment by Hanover — August 17, 2017 @ 11:27 pm - August 17, 2017

10. When the citizens are divided into smaller and smaller groups, they become more more easily controlled by the government(s).

Comment by MaryB — August 18, 2017 @ 3:32 am - August 18, 2017

11. @9 At this pace, soon, we’re going to start finding subsequences of decimals of Pi in their it’s-aliiiiive!-super-uber-duper-inclusive-and-all-that gender-spectometric acronym.

Comment by Cyril — August 18, 2017 @ 4:54 am - August 18, 2017

12. It is no more crazy than the Christian religious splintering that took place after the European Reformation. That is what happens when the “one true way” is rejected and people are given the freedom to interpret “gender” or “holy texts” the way they want to and practice accordingly, based on the dictates of conscience and personal truth. Rock on Calvin, Luther, and Knox. And a special shout out to Zwingli…

Comment by Cas — August 18, 2017 @ 11:13 am - August 18, 2017

13. And there you have it from Cas, poly-marriages are next on the list for Progressive approval.

Triads are all the new rage in the Progressive Homo World.

Comment by TnnsNe1 — August 18, 2017 @ 11:23 am - August 18, 2017