Moving On, Biting My Tongue, Avoiding the Obvious Observation

Posted by V the K at 11:04 pm - August 29, 2017.
Filed under: Call Me Cynical But...

Here we see Bill Clinton’s wife taking a casual stroll with the wife of a Democrat Congressman who enjoys sending d*ck pics to underage girls.

1. Here are two women who should have dumped their philandering husbands a long time ago.

Comment by davinci38 — August 29, 2017 @ 11:09 pm - August 29, 2017

2. Maybe Huma is her daughter from another man – and she loves her more than she loves Chelsea.

It is the only thing that explains matching outfits.

Comment by Christina — August 30, 2017 @ 12:23 am - August 30, 2017

3. Just thought we might need it (below) when something like this is put on display…

How to Be Optimistic (in a Non-Naive Way)

The good in humanity. How to be optimistic when (some) people describe humanity as a cancer (or a basket of deplorables).

Enjoy :

#LaVerite

Comment by Cyril — August 30, 2017 @ 12:47 am - August 30, 2017

4. The matching outfits? Well, you know how…? Oh, never mind.

Hillary, Chelsea and Huma; the Mother, the Daughter, and the holy Factotum*. …It the Leftist Feminist Trinity.

[ * – Factota? (fem. )]

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — August 30, 2017 @ 7:11 am - August 30, 2017

5. Funny thing, Chelsea was left out of the loop. She knew it was “white pants day”, but Hillary never sent her the memo regarding the statement necklaces and aqua moo-moos. Mom always liked Huma best…

Comment by runningrn — August 30, 2017 @ 7:29 am - August 30, 2017

6. Its the witches of Eastwick!

Comment by James — August 30, 2017 @ 8:00 am - August 30, 2017

7. Huma is the coordinator. She totes. She chatters. She guides Madam Muchpatooti. She also had her uncle, Omar-the-tent-maker, build Madam Muchpatooti’s canopy. She has been granted the right to wear the royal color of the day.

Chelsea is there to pick up tributes and toss alms to the any hoi-polloi that might approach the entourage.

Comment by Heliotrope — August 30, 2017 @ 8:10 am - August 30, 2017

8. Is it me, or does Hilary have her nose in the air even in this obviously staged photo? The movie star sized sunglasses and the white/ pastel ‘summer’ outfit make me think she is trying to look both high fashion and young. It would help if she dressed her age.

Comment by Jonathan — August 30, 2017 @ 8:20 am - August 30, 2017

9. Jonathan….what does “dressing her age” mean? As a woman, I am aware that things that look good on a 20y something don’t wear well when one is in her 60s. But color isn’t something that should ever go away, regardless of age. I will grant you that her choice of what to wear isn’t the best for her, but I give her props for not being afraid of color.

Comment by MaryB — August 30, 2017 @ 9:52 am - August 30, 2017

10. Chelsea is showing her fierce independence by wearing a different top! Notice all three are perfectly in step. I know that happens naturally when a group of people walk together, but though I too think this photo is staged it all just comes off badly.

Comment by Sennacherib — August 30, 2017 @ 11:37 am - August 30, 2017

11. V – Aww come on!!! You could have done a Caption contest.

“Chelsea Has Two Mommies”

Comment by ILoveCapitalism — August 30, 2017 @ 12:25 pm - August 30, 2017

12. 11.. “and a nanny” behind the two mommies

Comment by TnnsNe1 — August 30, 2017 @ 1:30 pm - August 30, 2017

13. You forgot to mention they were walking the dog, you can see her behind Hill.

Comment by WadeZ — August 30, 2017 @ 3:11 pm - August 30, 2017

14. Maybe Huma is her daughter from another man – and she loves her more than she loves Chelsea.

Mom always liked Huma best…

Yeah, this picture says a thousand words, to be sure. A behavioral analyst could have a field day with it. Chelsea looks like the daughter who could never quite please mommy, no matter what she did.

Comment by RSG — August 30, 2017 @ 10:35 pm - August 30, 2017

15. It would help if she dressed her age.

Jonathan….what does “dressing her age” mean? […] I give her props for not being afraid of color.

I didn’t take Jonathan’s comment as being critical of color, but merely attire. Still, she doesn’t do color well, either. I’ve used the phrase (borrowed elsewhere) “neon-colored orthopedic pantsuit” here a number of times. It’s not an exaggerated phrase. During the campaign she wore the most outlandish colors; it was like she took note of Michelle Obama’s fashion faux pas over the years and said “Well, if she can do it, so can I!” She seems to think she’s about 20 years younger and 30 pounds thinner than she actually is. I mean, this is attire that would be perfectly acceptable on the Lido deck of a cruise ship, but not for a staged photo amongst the general public.

Comment by RSG — August 30, 2017 @ 10:38 pm - August 30, 2017

16. Cute. Makes me think of Key West.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — August 30, 2017 @ 11:10 pm - August 30, 2017

17. Isn’t it funny how many gay and lesbian couples are “bookends”?

Comment by TnnsNe1 — August 31, 2017 @ 8:39 am - August 31, 2017

18. When I was in college, there were certain male roommates that tended to dress the same. Some of us wondered if they shared more than a wardrobe… But in those days you just didn’t ask.

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — September 1, 2017 @ 1:05 pm - September 1, 2017

19. I can help but be skeptical of this photo.

I mean, look at the exact color match not only of Huma and Hillary, but the freaking tissue paper in the bag.

I’ve seen other pictures with Hillary wearing that blouse, but not Huma.

I can’t help but wonder if the color of Huma’s blouse and the tissue paper weren’t photoshopped.

Comment by Craig Smith — September 1, 2017 @ 7:12 pm - September 1, 2017