Seems Like There’s Been a Lack of Content Posting

Posted by V the K at 2:17 pm - September 2, 2017.
Filed under: Random Thoughts

So, I’ll just post this picture and a link to a YouTube video of an InfoWars reporter arguing with a leftist feminist protester with a fart whistle.

Speaking of our favorite Left-Wing Hate Groups:

After the jump, a couch made of vaginas.

1. BTW, here’s another mother Munchausening her child’s dress-up fetish to gain fame and social approval

Comment by V the K — September 2, 2017 @ 2:52 pm - September 2, 2017

2. ** Eeww!! **

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — September 2, 2017 @ 3:06 pm - September 2, 2017

3. Wow.. that is completely wrong. I bet seeing that monster has the opposite effect on that poor boy.

Comment by TnnsNe1 — September 2, 2017 @ 3:50 pm - September 2, 2017

4. What are you going to do? History is lost on 2%er adults with ADHD……..

Comment by rjligier — September 2, 2017 @ 4:42 pm - September 2, 2017

5. And I did not see the vagina couch until you pointed it out……..get your mind out of the gutter

Comment by rjligier — September 2, 2017 @ 4:43 pm - September 2, 2017

6. Is Google going to mark me down in their database as an extremist because I watched that video?

I just wouldn’t allow someone to be waving their finger that close to my face. The method to fend it off in a situation like that would be to shoulder them back without the use of your arms warning them that their movements are provocative & might need a physical response.

I was thinking the couch is from the early 80s but the peeps walking past it seem to be mohdurn. How could you manufacture that couch without noticing what it looks like. I’m thinking someone from Hong Kong designed it as there are more than quite a few unkempt & un-pruned bushes & shrubs in the region.

Comment by Hanover — September 2, 2017 @ 4:50 pm - September 2, 2017

7. There are few 8-yo kids that are creepy – that’s one. Mom’s creepy, too.

Comment by KCRob — September 2, 2017 @ 6:23 pm - September 2, 2017

8. The simplest solution to someone waving their finger in one’s face — is to break the offending digit.

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — September 2, 2017 @ 6:58 pm - September 2, 2017

9. There are few 8-yo kids that are creepy – that’s one. Mom’s creepy, too.

Mommy’s little fashion accessory is not going to have a good life.

Looking at the “professor” screech and wave her finger at the reporter, it occurs to me that while the Right and the Left both caricature each other, it is the left that far more often lives up to the stereotype.

Comment by V the K — September 2, 2017 @ 7:14 pm - September 2, 2017

10. @ Ted B.:

Tried your solution; missed and hit their nose.

Comment by Blair Ivey — September 3, 2017 @ 12:01 am - September 3, 2017

11. I didn’t have the heart to look. Did the reporter, or the feminists have the fart whistle?

Comment by Beaches — September 3, 2017 @ 1:19 am - September 3, 2017

12. Mommy’s little fashion accessory is not going to have a good life.

Yes, something tells me this is true, particularly when the hormones kick in and he decides he’d like to play basketball or even golf and that dressing up as a young Dinah Shore just isn’t looked upon as amusing by potential teammates. And why is Mommy usually the one who looks like an understudy for a circus sideshow freak? (I’m still trying to figure out what the hell that is in her nose.)

Comment by RSG — September 3, 2017 @ 6:58 pm - September 3, 2017