PDT Appoints Gay Dude as Ambassador to Deutschland

PDT has appointed gay dude Richard Grenell as Ambassador to Germany. This will mean nothing to the “gay activist groups” who celebrated every LGBTQQIP2SAA the Obama Administration ever made as tantamount to the Emancipation Proclamation. The activist front groups must continue to paint the president as anti-gay in order to raise funds and preserve their cherished seat at the Democrat Table of Diversity.

Also, those Germans can get pretty kinky. Have fun, ambassador.

1. Grenell is an accomplished diplomat with an extensive resume, a conservative to some tactfully unstated degree & a cancer survivor. A real trooper who’s been very patient. I really like him.

Comment by Hanover — September 3, 2017 @ 2:09 pm - September 3, 2017

2. Hmmm…. It sounds interesting, but;

There’s a HorseFair type event occasionally in Vermont, but I have no independent confirmation of what really happens. And unlike the Berlin Party’s description the Vermont gathering is “bodyist”. (Is that a word?) No older or out-of-shape guys allowed — or so they claim on the website. And the bottom chooses if safe-sex or bareback, though the top can still use a condom. — but it’s still a used-hole.

Whether this is a legitimate party — or just a few trolls/tops ganging-up on two college-boy bottoms — I just don’t know.

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — September 3, 2017 @ 2:42 pm - September 3, 2017

3. I need to get out more….**le sigh**

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — September 3, 2017 @ 2:44 pm - September 3, 2017

4. I need to get out moreā€¦.**le sigh**

No, no you don’t. You stay right where you are, mister…where it’s safe and someone can keep an eye out for you.

Comment by RSG — September 3, 2017 @ 5:26 pm - September 3, 2017

5. Ric Grenell’s a great choice and it’s great to see that he received a post worthy of his credentials rather than Ambassador to Lichtenstein or Luxembourg or the Dutch Antilles (partay on, bay-bee).

Remember when it was so groundbreaking when Madam Not-The-President’s husband appointed trustfunder Jim Hormel as ambassador to one of the above countries; or when The Cool President appointed another fundraiser to one of the conservative Latin countries?

This is one of the few times when an identifiable LGBTQIAWXYZ+ person received a non-patronage diplomatic appointment who was not also a prolific fundraiser rewarded for their financial contributions.

Comment by RSG — September 3, 2017 @ 5:37 pm - September 3, 2017

6. #4; “But Mom, …all the cool kids are going!”. [ **/grin** ]

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — September 3, 2017 @ 8:40 pm - September 3, 2017

7. @Ted B. (Charging Rhino):
    Can you translate your post so a straight guy (me) can understand it. I read through it a third time and for me it was like reading subtitles to a 1970s Kung Fu movie.

PS – no snarkiness was intended.

Comment by Hope's Human — September 4, 2017 @ 3:38 am - September 4, 2017

8. #7; You need to read the “those Germans can get pretty kinky” link. (Definitely NSFW). It’s a recent type of bdsm sexparty started in Germany that has spread to the US that I don’t endorse, but I have heard of. But how much of the story is reportage, and how much is one-handed fiction, I have no independent sources to verify the story.

One of the criticisms within the bdsm community is some organizers have been accused of excluding older guys and out of shape guys, the “Bears”. And even with condoms it doesn’t strike me as very ” safe” with all the anonymous “sharing”, but maybe the Germans had a better handle on STDs. ** shudder **

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — September 4, 2017 @ 7:39 am - September 4, 2017

9. I have to admit curiosity nearly killed the cat so I looked at the German kinky link but skipped the only click if you really want to see picture.

From a never been to an orgy female perspective, I agee with Ted #8 that even with condoms it does not appear to be “safe” sex just safer than no confom.

Also, mathmatically speaking the guy said he was there less than 4 hours and he was with 24 + guys before he lost count. He also seemed to spend a good deal of time looking the place over as a “first timer” and engaging in some non sexual behavior.

Given the rambling around and extra non sexual activity and assuming his watch and time keeping skills are decent being generous would peg him at about 3 hours 30 min or so sexual activity (high end estimate) then using his estimate before he lost count 24 would give him 8.75 min at an estimated max per sexual encounter and this would be less as he lost count.

My point being is this even physiologically possible without drug enhancement (even with drug enhancement) or was the guy just writing a story with tons of lurid details and being inventive on his participation stats.

Comment by Sandra — September 4, 2017 @ 9:19 am - September 4, 2017

10. Gee, and no comments from the PeaNUTS Gallery, i.e. li’l letter mikey, Rusty Cut-N-Paste and al-Cray-da.

They’re probably more interested in the kinky Germans because they’re “enlightened” or something like that. SMH…

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — September 4, 2017 @ 10:42 am - September 4, 2017

11. I feel sorry for the guy in the haz-mat suit who has to clean-up afterwards.

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — September 4, 2017 @ 11:30 am - September 4, 2017

12. The fact that he’s gay is no relevance. What I have a problem with is that he’s an untrustworthy neocon. All neocons are lying scumbags.

Comment by Jonthan G — September 13, 2017 @ 9:48 pm - September 13, 2017