Public Service Message

Posted by V the K at 6:43 am - September 4, 2017.
Filed under: Holidays

Time to put away your white sneakers. (Or, pumps, if you’re a leftist.)

It just might save your life.

YouTube Preview Image

1. Thanks for a good laugh. I’m old enough to remember such concerns, And don’t forget white slacks.

Comment by Linda — September 4, 2017 @ 8:51 am - September 4, 2017

2. Got a question …..

We’re supposed to say ‘Happy Holiday’ to avoid hurting the feelings of those who don’t celebrate Christmas….

Should we also say ‘Happy Holiday’ this weekend to liberals, to avoid hurting the feelings of those who don’t work?

Don’t want to insensitive and all.

Comment by Paul — September 4, 2017 @ 9:55 am - September 4, 2017

3. “Time to put away your white sneakers. (Or, pumps, if you’re a leftist.)

It just might save your life.”

Black after six. What else have the 2%ers destroyed?

Comment by rjligier — September 4, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - September 4, 2017

4. It’s a good thing she didn’t mention the wire hangers!

(I know, wrong franchise)

Comment by KCRob — September 4, 2017 @ 1:40 pm - September 4, 2017

5. Is this the C0cksucker residence?

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — September 4, 2017 @ 4:28 pm - September 4, 2017

6. I’m glad those strong views don’t apply to dressy hats. While in general, straw (vs felt) hats are for the same period that white shoes are all right, in the South the straw hat season is based on temperature, not the calendar. (Note: this does not apply to cowboy hats.)

Comment by TheQuietMan — September 5, 2017 @ 12:19 pm - September 5, 2017

7. Hehheh… Good thing she didn’t visit my golf club. The guys wear shoes, shirts and slacks to play golf that even hardened drag-queens would object-to as “too-much”. LOL.

We won’t even talk about the socks…

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — September 5, 2017 @ 12:34 pm - September 5, 2017

8. Rules like this are only believed by those who think gangs of STR8 white guys go around bashing gays in the gayest part of SAN FRAN for wearing white after laborday.

Comment by Steve — September 5, 2017 @ 4:42 pm - September 5, 2017

9. I think of this as more of a southern thing and it extends to fabrics as well. 27 years ago (I remember this as if it were yesterday), we met my parents at New Orleans Country Club for a casual brunch. This was a week before Easter and I wore a seersucker shirt. I thought my mother was going to have a stroke. She actually told me I was common.

Comment by David in N.O. — September 5, 2017 @ 7:47 pm - September 5, 2017

10. I thought my mother was going to have a stroke. She actually told me I was common.

**Ouch** That’s gonna leave a mark!

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — September 6, 2017 @ 1:07 am - September 6, 2017

11. Speaking of whiteness…

Quite refreshing.

To All the Mexicans Who Don’t Like Me (or Spit on America)

#QueLaVeriteQuiBlesse