Talk Among Yourselves

Posted by V the K at 12:01 pm - September 8, 2017.
Filed under: Religion Of Peace

1. https://mobile.twitter.com/PeterTownsend7/status/906193028590784513

Comment by V the K — September 8, 2017 @ 12:45 pm - September 8, 2017

2. And I’m sure that once they get to that rooftop, they’ll be offered free flying lessons.

(Waiting for al-Cray-da to come defend his jihadi BFFs in 3…2…1…)

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — September 8, 2017 @ 12:49 pm - September 8, 2017

3. There is no difference between sandnazis and prognazis…….same deviant sexual behaviors.

Comment by rjligier — September 8, 2017 @ 2:54 pm - September 8, 2017

4. Since they have some agreement with gays, maybe reaching out to them would be a good place to start a dialog… after all, if we only talk to our friends, how will we make progress?

Comment by Mark — September 8, 2017 @ 3:18 pm - September 8, 2017

5. Unfortunately witty.

Comment by Cyril — September 8, 2017 @ 3:50 pm - September 8, 2017

6. @4 Mark – other than a common desire to outlaw speech they don’t like, what else to they have in common with the gay left?

Comment by KCRob — September 8, 2017 @ 6:40 pm - September 8, 2017

7. @ 4, you’re being sarcastic right?

Comment by Pawfurbehr — September 8, 2017 @ 7:13 pm - September 8, 2017

8. I see what they did there. That’s funny. I don’t care who you are.

Comment by Bastiat_Fan — September 8, 2017 @ 8:09 pm - September 8, 2017

9. Hi Bastiat_Fan!

I have a question for you about zazzle. Would you mind emailing me? If not, you can reach me at my yahoo account (cinesnatch). Much appreciated. I hope you’re well. xo

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — September 8, 2017 @ 10:54 pm - September 8, 2017

10. That is par for the course for the f***ing prehistoric Mohammedans. Defenestration is one thing they love to do. Killing is like an aphrodisiac for these subhumans.

Comment by davinci38 — September 8, 2017 @ 11:18 pm - September 8, 2017

11. Craycray

I had to look up zazzle. For a minute there I thought maybe it was a male version of vajazzles. Zazzle looks like an interesting company but not nearly as funny as what I thought it was at first. Oh and for the record though I am sure no one cares I have not bought any vajazzles but the lingere shop I go to carries them by the cashier.

Comment by Sandra — September 9, 2017 @ 2:50 pm - September 9, 2017

12. If zazzle wont make what you want try Spreadshirt or Cryptofashion.

Comment by Steve — September 11, 2017 @ 11:31 am - September 11, 2017

13. I just got it! They were just making space for Obama’s new offices.

Comment by Bob Mitchell — September 16, 2017 @ 11:50 am - September 16, 2017