1. Assuming that you have the right to control what everyone else does, what they have, what they say, and how they think.
2. Assuming that you have the right never to hear any opinion that contradicts your own, and using intimidation and violence if necessary to protect your ideological bubble.
3. Assuming that feeling offended on your part constitutes a political crisis on the nation’s part.
4. It is your privilege to establish the standards by which others must live and to critique them at will, but any criticism of you is evidence of hatred.
5. Consistency is for other people. You are free to deny the existence of absolutes while imposing absolute standards that others must follow.
6. You must be judged only by your rhetoric and not by your results.
7. And finally, liberal privilege means never having to say “not guilty.” Laws that apply to everyone else do not apply to you.
Gee, does this sound like anyone or multiple anyones who comment here?