Rude Behavior from a Proud “Nasty Woman”

An American leftist woman (oh boy) walked into a bar and Denmark, saw a guy wearing a MAGA hat, and threw the sort of spoiled, deranged tantrum which has become synonymous with the Democrat Left these days.

What is f***ing wrong with you? You are a horrible human being. Horrible human being,” she said as she stood up, gathered her belongings and prepared to walk away.
“Liberal tolerance at hand!” the man could be heard saying.
That, apparently, unleashed the leftist beast within as the woman let loose a torrent of foul language, leaning in to the man and repeatedly pointing a finger at him.
“I do not f***ing tolerate f***ing, f***ing racist!” she yelled. “You’re a horrible f***ing human being and I hope you go home and feel f***ing ashamed of yourself!”
“For what?” he asked.
“For f***ing being a f***ing racist you f***ing human piece of sh**!” she ranted before storming out.

Does she kiss her labradoodle with that mouth? Seriously, who taught her that this sort of behavior was OK.

Never mind. We know who.

There’s a video at the link.

Honest question: If Hillary had won the election, how do you think these people would be treating those of us who would have dissented from her aggressive, leftist agenda?

1. Still, no one has explained to me adequately, why is MAGA racist?

Comment by TAD — September 22, 2017 @ 9:05 am - September 22, 2017

2. Bill Clinton: “Make America Great Again” Bill Clinton 1991 announcement speech calls to “Make America Great Again”

This fits right in with Progressive Privilege #5.
    “5. Consistency is for other people. You are free to deny the existence of absolutes while imposing absolute standards that others must follow.”

When did Cas and CCP decide to vacation together in Denmark? We want photos.

Comment by TnnsNe1 — September 22, 2017 @ 9:29 am - September 22, 2017

3. I like the way that she is now facing charges.

TAD, I wish I knew. While the years where Americans felt most prosperous and successful were, alas, filled with racism, the successes of the US were despite, not because of racism.

Overall, I think it’s because “Nazi” and “racist” are both two syllables (so short and easy to say) and are adjectives meaning very bad. In the meantime, the left is taking most of the sting out of the words because of indiscriminate overuse.

Comment by TheQuietMan — September 22, 2017 @ 9:32 am - September 22, 2017

4. I had to read the article to see The Quiet Man is correct; she is facing charges. Good for the man to file. I’m not in favor of “hate speech” laws, but I live in America, not Denmark. This is what happens when hate speech occurs in other countries. Charges occur, too.

Comment by Louise B — September 22, 2017 @ 10:14 am - September 22, 2017

5. “Intelligence guided by experience” leads me to presume* she is part of the foaming-at-the-mouth, American Left that would like to “hate speech” laws in the US to control the bigots and haters (you know, non-Leftists). What sweet irony that she has been hit with criminal charges in a place where her dream is a reality.

Comment by Matt — September 22, 2017 @ 10:28 am - September 22, 2017

6. Not a fan of a hate speech laws in any form, but until the right uses them against the left (the opposite of how their authors intended), they are not going to be pushed back.

What any sane person would have done is do what us sane people did during the eight years of having Obama shoved in our face… rolled our eyes and moved on. Leftists are incapable of this.

Comment by V the K — September 22, 2017 @ 10:36 am - September 22, 2017

7. @6 Amen.

Comment by Cyril — September 22, 2017 @ 11:38 am - September 22, 2017

8. I am not a fan of hate speech laws, either, but Denmark is a constitutional monarchy, not a republic. When in Rome…

And I do like the irony of a leftist getting a dose of her own “anti-hate speech” medicine.

Comment by Tom — September 22, 2017 @ 12:30 pm - September 22, 2017

9. I was scared just watching the video. I don’t know how the victim kept his cool but I am glad he did.

Comment by TnnsNe1 — September 22, 2017 @ 12:55 pm - September 22, 2017

10. In most countries, ether is no “freedom of speech”, there’s only being free to voice speech “acceptable” to the listener. Even in countries that fervently believe in “Universal Rights”, freedom of expression is biased to the rights of the listener, …and the diktat of the State.

“I am offended!” trumps “I am a free man!” in today’s #sad world.

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — September 22, 2017 @ 1:56 pm - September 22, 2017