Happy Fun Times at the DNC

Posted by V the K at 12:00 pm - October 21, 2017.
Filed under: Democrat incompetence

The TL;DR version of this story  (which comes from the left-leaning site ‘The Intercept’) is that Democrat National Committee chairhumanoid Thomas Perez, representing the radical left Democrat mainstream, is purging the acolytes of Keith Ellison, who represent the extreme left/Antifa/Bernie Sanders openly communist wing of the Democrat Party. And they are doing so under the banner of diversity, even though the people they are purging are mostly black, Hispanic, and/or gay.

“The DNC is spinning it as being about diversity and focusing on at-large, but we know the real power is with the committees, and the rules committee in particular, [which] determines rules for primaries and caucuses,” said Bond.

“The rules committee is where recommendations from the unity committee go. That’s where the grassroots of the party, the people that Keith Ellison represents, are being retaliated against, and that’s where you need to look if you want to see if Perez is really trying to unify the party, or consolidate power for the Clinton wing of the party.”

Frankly, it all sounds like a bunch of rival high school cliques arguing viciously over whether the Prom theme will be “United for the Struggle, Comrades” or “Struggle in Unity, Comrades.”

But I think this paragraph is my favorite.

The DNC denied any retaliation, saying that the changes were an effort to diversify and freshen the party’s leadership and that all the party’s officers had a chance to offer input. They touted new additions like Marisa Richmond, a millennial black transgender activist, and the first Dreamer member, Ellie Perez, to point to the DNC’s efforts at diversity.

So, they are bragging about promoting an illegal immigrant, and trying to pass off a 58-year-old trannie as a “Milliennial.”

Next, they will work on outreach to white, working-class voters… or, as Democrats call them, “Ignorant hick wingnuts who are too stupid to know what’s good for them.”

1. Guess his idea of including Ellison wasn’t such a good idea. Perhaps he got a load of too many spoonfuls of islamic fanaticism or Ellison was making a move of his own. Perez shouldn’t have included Ellison in the first place. They’re all weak! This is the state of their party. They’re actually trying to ::be:: a party instead of the Democrat Media ::being:: being the party. Doesn’t mean that they’re not a danger but, it’s nice to see such disarray.

I just can’t explore these things myself. I can’t stand the mentality & rely on the courageousness of others to do the dirty work.

Comment by Hanover — October 21, 2017 @ 12:22 pm - October 21, 2017

2. Someone should tell Ellison that when you’re in the big leagues you don’t get a participation trophy when you lose, you get purged, along with all your disciples. That’s what Uncle Joe would have done.

Comment by Vincent Mohan — October 21, 2017 @ 12:27 pm - October 21, 2017

3. “next, they will work on outreach to white, working-class voters…” they don’t have to do that because they have had those people voting for a political party that practices racial discrimination against whites for fifty years. and they whites do it to fight racism.

Comment by salg — October 21, 2017 @ 1:40 pm - October 21, 2017

4. They can never fire someone for incompetence, because actual competence for a job is not a requirement for continued employment. In short, the destructive mantra of diversity will assure that there never will be competence at the DNC.

Comment by Pablo panadero — October 21, 2017 @ 1:59 pm - October 21, 2017

5. The outreach to white working class voters,” We will set up special places for you , where we will have all the work you desire and get reducated for the jobs of tomorrow. Just give us your guns and trust us “.

Comment by Matthew the Oilman — October 21, 2017 @ 6:17 pm - October 21, 2017

6. Because the Left spends so much effort on appearances, I don’t suppose there’s much energy left for accomplishments.

Comment by Blair Ivey — October 21, 2017 @ 10:29 pm - October 21, 2017

7. If being born with a male reproductive system didn’t prevent “Marisa” from self-identifying as a female, why should being born 58 years ago prevent him from self-identifying as a Millennial?

FWIW: I was born in a state (Ohio) where Fahrenheit was everywhere. So, I thought I was supposed to be Fahrenheit, too. But I’ve recently discovered my Celsius side. And, since 68 is only 20 Celsius, on my next birthday, I’m going to self-identify as Celsius. I’m sure the DMV will issue me a revised Driver’s License.

Comment by Ken49 — October 22, 2017 @ 11:03 pm - October 22, 2017