Call Me Cynical, If You Must

Posted by V the K at 8:36 am - October 26, 2017.
Filed under: Call Me Cynical But...

Which is more likely? 93-year-old, wheelchair-bound former Republican-Lite president George HW Bush sexually assaulted a C-List Hollywood actress, or a C-List Hollywood actress (and a D-List New York actress) is trying to score some attention by claiming she was sexually assaulted by 93-year-old, wheelchair-bound former Republican-Lite president George HW Bush.

Granted, under the regime of Toxic Shock Feminism, any physical contact with, or even looking at, talking to, or thinking about a woman can be labeled sexual assault. Also, under the rules of Toxic Shock Feminism, any man accused of sexual assault (unless his last name is Clinton) is guilty even if proven innocent.

Remember when this happened? Or this? Not a peep from the Feminist Left.

Also, it’s totally OK when a famous Hollywood lesbian does it.

I have no love for GHWB; I think he and his son were terrible presidents, and the Bushes generally are kind of skeevy. At the same time, though, I believe that GHWB groped women in the middle of a crowded photoshoot with multiple witnesses the same way I believe Donald Trump called the widow of a soldier just to sneer at her, the same way I believe Katy Perry’s bazooms are real, and (the far superior) Taeyeon is a natural blond. (Did she really steal that guy’s car? I think she stole that guy’s car.)

1. Hi V the K,

I believe the women who said they were assaulted by GWB Sr.

I believe the women who said they were assaulted by Mark Halperin.

It’s simple.

Cheers,
    CCP

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — October 26, 2017 @ 9:27 am - October 26, 2017

2. Hi, CCP,

Do you believe the women who were assaulted by your hero, ScumbagClinton?

Cheers,

Comment by Lobogris — October 26, 2017 @ 9:43 am - October 26, 2017

3. So if its Clinton she told the truth, but if its Bush, she lied? I love the part where you get called for being a hypocrite and call the guy a Clinton supporter. You are rapidly losing credibility dude. Please take my loss of respect to heart as such intellectual dishonesty invalidated most every thing you have ever written.

Comment by Ray — October 26, 2017 @ 9:53 am - October 26, 2017

4. Hi Lobogris,

Actually, I do. And I have gone on record about it on GP already (a couple of times).

I believe the women who said they were assaulted by GWB Sr.

That includes Teri Hatcher. And I don’t believe she was C or D list around the time it happened. I believe she was on her own hit TV show. And I don’t believe he was 93 either!

Cheers,
    CCP

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — October 26, 2017 @ 10:01 am - October 26, 2017

5. Notice how the thousands of women and hundred of children who were raped (CCP has told us harassment, assault and rape are all equal) by Progressives are pushed to the background so the conversation because a national conversation.

Does CCP believe these women (Breitbart):
    Terry Richardson – Celebrity Photographer
    Accusations of sexual harassment.

Roman Polanski – Oscar-Winning Director
    Admitted child rapist. Four other women claim Polanski assaulted them as minors.

David O. Russell – Oscar-nominated Director
    Accused of groping,on-set verbal and physical abuse.

Oliver Stone – Oscar-Winning Director
    Accused of groping a woman at a party.

Ben Affleck – Actor, Oscar-Winning Director and Screenwriter
    Multiple allegations of groping, one he apologized for.

Harvey Weinstein – Oscar-Winning Producer
    Removed from the board of the company he co-founded due to dozens of accusations of sexual harassment, sexual misconduct, groping and rape.

James Toback – Director, Oscar-Nominated Screenwriter
    Over 200 sexual harassment allegations.

Bob Weinstein – Oscar-Winning Producer
    Accused of sexual harassing a former employee.

Harry Knowles – Founder of Ain’t It Cool News
    Stepped down due to allegations of sexual harassment and groping.

Devin Faraci – Movie Writer at Birth.Death.Movies
    Accused of sexual assault and harassment.

Roy Price – Head of Amazon Studios
    Resigned due to allegations of sexual misconduct.

Twiggy Ramiriez – Bass Player for Marilyn Manson
    Accused of raping a former girlfriend.

Tyler Grasham – Talent Agent
    Resigned due to allegations of sexual harassment and sexual assault from his male, underage clients. .

Netflix – One of the Most Powerful Companies In Entertainment
    Settled $1.5 million sexual harassment claim filed by a heterosexual male executive who says he was harassed by male and female superiors.

Lockhart Steele – Media Director at Vox
    Fired over allegations of sexual harassment.

Andy Signore – Creator of Honest Trailers
    Fired due to numerous allegations of sexual harassment and misconduct.

David Blaine – Superstar Magician
    Accused of drugging and raping a 21 year-old model.

Gilbert Rozon – Judge on France’s Got Talent
    Suspended over sexual harassment claims.

Rupert Myers – British GQ Writer
    Fired over allegations of sexual assault.

John Besh – Celebrity Chef
    Accused of sexual assault and harassment.

Shadie Elnashai – Cinefamily Executive
    Fired over allegations of rape and harassment.

Hadrian Belove – Cinefamily Executive
    Resigned over allegations of sexual harassment.

Woody Allen – Oscar-Winning Screenwriter and Director
    Accusations of child molestations. No charges were filed after an investigation.

Steven Seagal – Actor
    Allegations of sexual harassment.

Chris Savino – Creator of Nickelodeon’s Loud House
    Fired over allegations of sexual harassment.

Bill Cosby – Iconic Comedian, Actor
    Dozens of accusations of drugging and raping women.

44. Louis C.K. – Comedian, Filmmaker

Swirling rumors of sexual misconduct.

45. Mark Halperin – Journalist, TV Producer

Multiple accusations of inappropriate sexual conduct and harassment.

46. Robert Scoble – Tech writer

Allegations of sexual harassment.

Below are those accused abusers who so far remain unnamed…

The pigs who preyed on 13 year-old Molly Ringwald.
    The monster who sexually assaulted nine year-old America Ferrera.
    The music executives who abused and allowed the abuse of Kaya Jones.
    The director who sexually assaulted 16-year-old Reese Witherspoon.
    The director who harassed and punished Björk.
    The men who sexually assaulted Corey Haim and Corey Feldman as children.
    The man who assaulted Terry Crews.
    The men who assaulted James Van Der Beek.
    The countless, unnamed “predators” in the fashion industry.
    The man who sexually assaulted 16-year-old Laura Dern.
    The doctor who molested a 13-year-old McKayla Maroney.
    The TV executive who assaulted Maureen Ryan.
    These harassers.
    This A-List animal.
    Lady Gaga’s abuser.
    Gabrielle Union’s abuser.
    The producer who declared a 15-year-old Jennifer Lawrence “f**kable.”

As well as the 200+ women in the animation industry that have claimed to be raped at work by men at Disney, Pixar and other Progressive animation studios.

And CCP will still support this industry. Not one feminist group has called for a nationwide boycott of TV and theater. Why is that?

Comment by TnnsNe1 — October 26, 2017 @ 11:06 am - October 26, 2017

6. I think I’ve missed something. Why is it that CCP is now addressing people the way that insect Cas does in its disingenuous and patronizing way. As if either of them are in a position to patronize anyone.

I think the Bushes are under the mistaken impression that the same people that have brought the Republicans to power are the same people that actually like any Bush.

George Senior has the look of someone who has taken one too many steroids in order to counteract his disability.

Comment by Hanover — October 26, 2017 @ 12:08 pm - October 26, 2017

7. Here’s the problem with sexual assault: it often occurs in secret, the evidence for it can be difficult to acquire, and it’s usually not reported and doesn’t leave an obvious consequence like, say, murder: it’s pretty easy to tell a woman’s been murdered, less so when she’s sexually assaulted. Do I believe that some fraction of the sexual assault charges against high-profile individuals are for real? Yes, power corrupts, and why try to wine and dine somebody when you can just tell them “Be at my place at 9:00 or you won’t get that job/promotion/raise you’ve been hoping for”?

But the same token, do I believe that some fraction of the sexual assault charges against high-profile individuals are concocted to extort them? Yes, what better way to try and get hush money than come up with a story of wrong-doing that makes the accused seem very unsympathetic, is difficult to prove either way, and which many corners of the media have been encouraging people to reflexively believe actually happened? Or for that matter, what chance is there that initial stories are correct, and later ones are fabricated by individuals with an axe to grind or trying to piggyback off of the initial stories for popularity and/or both?

The majority of my pleasure at the mishaps of the Joss Whedons of the world is that these slavering beta-male jackals thought they could say “I’m a feminist” and “Believe the victim,” and that they would somehow be safe from the caprices of Tumblr-dwelling Maenads and man-hating Furies, who embody the very stereotype of the vindictive, emotion-fueled woman they claim to hate.

Comment by Sean L — October 26, 2017 @ 2:11 pm - October 26, 2017

8. Mark Halperin led the hyperventilating on fainting couches against Trump’s Access Hollywood tape. I can’t say I’m not gloating just a little bit today. Also, the vast majority of accusations have been against liberals, so there is that too…

Comment by runningrn — October 26, 2017 @ 3:33 pm - October 26, 2017

9. Hi Hanover,

Nope. Not being patronising or disingenuous at all. I’ve actually borrowed it from Peter H (if you paid attention and didn’t assume the worst about me, but, hey, you do you). I’ve just decided that there are certain people on here whose posts I read and respond to. And there are those which I don’t (some of whom also seem to display an unhealthy obsession with me). I want to be very clear about it.

Perhaps if you paid attention to how some posters treat me around here, you’d kind of understand why. But, I’m not surprised you don’t.

Anyway, you really shouldn’t read into it. Or, please, continue to do so because it suits you.

😉

Cheers,
    CCP

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — October 26, 2017 @ 4:57 pm - October 26, 2017

10. Here’s the second woman’s take on how she was victimized:

“We all circled around him and Barbara for a photo, and I was right next to him,”Jordana Grolnick told the website. “He reached his right hand around to my behind, and as we smiled for the photo he asked the group, ‘Do you want to know who my favorite magician is?’ As I felt his hand dig into my flesh, he said, ‘David Cop-a-Feel!’ “

Then, one presumes, she started chasing him around the room at quadruple speed, to the tune of “Yakitty-Sax”.

Comment by Throbert McGee — October 26, 2017 @ 8:25 pm - October 26, 2017

11. I didn’t speak to Cas because of her ridiculous manner and rude address, and since idiot CCP has decided to imitate the insect I’m no longer having any truck with CCP. Sorry have a nice life bye bye.

Childish.

Comment by Hanover — October 26, 2017 @ 8:37 pm - October 26, 2017

12. Hi Hanover,

I think I was pretty clear in my last comment who I have borrowed the style from. Not sure what is so difficult to comprehend, as I’m being completely honest with my reasoning for it, as it is a protective mechanism for me from others here who misrepresent my words, as well as who I am. And, sometimes, insinuate quite nasty things about me which are untrue (I’m not even going to bother naming who they are, but there are four regulars here). I can’t expect you to have witnessed it all, but I guess you haven’t even seen small portions of these incidences. That’s too bad, because then you might understand where I’m coming from. This new style I’ve adopted is basically a message to them that they can’t f*ck with me anymore, because I don’t read their comments if their name is at the bottom of them, and I very specifically address whom I am speaking with so they can continue to develop their history of addressing someone who no longer interacts with them (nor is interested in what they have to say).

Additionally, back to Cas (who is not one of these people I referred to in the last paragraph, to be clear), who has posted here over time, isn’t consistent with any one particular style of starting/ending her/his posts, which I am aware of. So, it’s a bit bewildering that you would attribute my style as being borrowed from Cas, despite my explanations. But, hey, believe what you want to believe if it makes sense to you. You’ve got good company here!

Might this new style come across as arrogant? Perhaps. But, I’m very clear that isn’t my intention to those whom I address (and if I’m addressing them, it’s obvious that I’m interested in interacting with them and care about what they have to say–so don’t think for a second that it’s not frustrating for me that this bothers you), even though it may come off that way. If I can think of a better posting style going forward that works for me given the conditions, I will most definitely modify it.

You have mostly been respectful towards me, Hanover. I’ve enjoyed our interactions in the past. My intention was not to offend you. And I’m sorry that I have.

Sincerely,