Gold Medalist in the Olympics of Crazy

Posted by V the K at 9:27 am - October 27, 2017.
Filed under: Unhinged Liberals

You may have thought that the thousands of deranged progressives gathering on November 8 to scream at the sky because they hate the president was the craziest thing in a string of crazy protests that have included Handmaid’s Tale cosplay, dancing vajayjay costumes and pink poossy hats. You would, unfortunately, be wrong.

To protest President Trump overturning the Obama administration’s executive order mandating that public schools allow transgender children into the bathroom of their choice, a trans artist in New York has collected 200 gallons of her own urine to use in a disgusting art exhibit.

In a Vice News video, the artist Cassils — a woman presenting herself as a man — takes viewers on a journey as she collects 200 gallons of golden shower excess and assembles it all into a “sculpture” for woke Manhattanites to gaze in awe upon.

“I will be facing the sculpture on a very, very high [platform] — probably like 10 feet up in the air, so you’re not eye-line with my crotch. I’m looking down on you. And behind me, is a grid of the 262 orange 24-hour urine capture bottles I used and they create another cube. There’s one space left, which is the one final bottle. So for the two hours of the exhibition opening, I will literally just be standing up there and pissing into the bottle if I have to piss. And at the end of the performance I will climb down and I will dump the urine into the cube and I will place that final bottle on the shelf. So it’s really about closing this piece down.”

If you argue long enough with a leftist, their ripostes always end up either crudely sexual or scatological. Without fail.

Also… the cake is a lie.

1. Thank goodness that the far far left is only a small segment of the population. Although many on the left have a Trump Derangement Syndrome, just as many on the right had an Obama Derangement Syndrome during his reign, I mean Administration.

Comment by davinci38 — October 27, 2017 @ 9:55 am - October 27, 2017

2. Cas and CCP applaud the courage of both the artist and the art!

I hope everyone on here who uses social media with pass this gem along. It can only help the GOP in 2018.

Comment by TnnsNe1 — October 27, 2017 @ 10:02 am - October 27, 2017

3. Thank goodness that the far far left is only a small segment of the population.

Perhaps, but their control of media and academia gives them cultural influence disproportionate to their numbers.

Comment by V the K — October 27, 2017 @ 10:42 am - October 27, 2017

4. Is that…. is that, Bernie Sanders wife????

Comment by Rex — October 27, 2017 @ 11:39 am - October 27, 2017

5. What a Pretty Little Progressive!!!

Comment by TnnsNe1 — October 27, 2017 @ 2:38 pm - October 27, 2017

6. Yech!

Isn’t there something the Board of Sanitation can do about all that “wastewater”?

Rapid reaction biohazard team or something.

Comment by TheQuietMan — October 27, 2017 @ 2:47 pm - October 27, 2017

7. Let’s do the math. Normal urine output is a little over a liter a day, so that’s four days to gather a gallon. 200 gallons = about three years. So she’s been collecting all of her pee – and storing it – for three years?

Comment by Southern Man — October 27, 2017 @ 3:24 pm - October 27, 2017

8. I can’t believe I just watched that entire video. I am so much dumber now. So many questions…

Comment by Nash Montana — October 27, 2017 @ 4:11 pm - October 27, 2017

9. The person with the cake; is that shim?

Comment by Conservative guy — October 27, 2017 @ 4:43 pm - October 27, 2017

10. Why does progressive art always need to involve urine or mental blood?

Comment by Karen — October 27, 2017 @ 7:44 pm - October 27, 2017

11. It’s surely an indictment of the times that my instinctive and only response to this stupidity is: at least he/she isn’t going to dip a crucifix in it a’ la Andre Serrano’s “Piss Christ”.

Thank the heavens for small mercies.

On a brighter note, years ago I witnessed the work of another modern alleged “artist”, Jeff Koons, being thrown up under my office window at Circular Quay in Sydney.

Didn’t see much evidence of artistry, or even an artist in attendance – just a lot of workmen building a wooden skeleton structure from a plan. Then more workmen eventually came along in a truck and covered the entire frame in colourful plastic flowers.

“Puppy” may not have been great art – or even art at all – but Puppy at least made me smile and feel happy.

Comment by Stephen Ippolito — October 27, 2017 @ 9:22 pm - October 27, 2017

12. Is that a woman with a beard? I am jealous. It is almost as thick as mine.

Comment by davinci38 — October 28, 2017 @ 12:07 am - October 28, 2017

13. Can you imagine the stench of weeks old urine damn this is nasty.

Comment by BosDan — October 28, 2017 @ 1:07 am - October 28, 2017