Believe Liz Warren!

Posted by V the K at 4:52 pm - October 29, 2017.
Filed under: Dishonest Democrats

Liz Warren claims that she, like all women, was a victim of patriarchal sexual abuse. She claims that the man who was her faculty mentor as a young Native American law professor borderline raped her. And some pale people with penises have the temerity to question her story.

The faculty member Warren is referring to is law professor Eugene Smith, who was her mentor and close friend at the University of Houston. The reason we know this is because at Smith’s memorial service in 1997 Warren recounted and spoke about the incident. But the account then was dramatically different. In fact, the very opposite.

According to Warren, Smith was her buddy and they were joking around in the office, in which she was laughing uproariously. Numerous witnesses say that, even when speaking at the memorial service, Warren laughed about the alleged incident. Which begs the question: Who cracks jokes about being sexually assaulted? Unless, of course, it never happened.

More importantly, Warren conveniently—and deliberately—left out a seminal fact: Smith suffered from polio. That’s right. He was unable to walk or move around without a wheelchair or crutches. According to his former colleagues, Smith’s polio was so severe they felt pity for him.

Moreover, in 1997, Warren was then a law professor at Harvard. If she had really been assaulted by Smith, then why did she travel all the way to Houston, deliver a glowing eulogy and praise Smith for his “character” and “moral integrity”?

I believe we should take her word for it. After all, it’s not like Liz Warren ever lied about being a member of a politically favored victim group in order to gain a professional advantage before.

1. WTF?

I was going to launch-into a scathing take-down; but how can you top claiming to be molested by a Polio-survivor confined to a wheelchair. **snert**

If she has the termidity to Run for POTUS, her opponents should use this fabilism to tear her to shreads…

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — October 29, 2017 @ 5:04 pm - October 29, 2017

2. The casting couch in all the forms that it takes and every industry is notorious and legendary, if you’re going to believe a gold-digger or a liar, just because she’s a woman, then you are an idiot, a rube and more.

Trans confusion gender things pretending that they are standing up for women’s rights? I wasn’t born yesterday. They’re frauds, both of them.

Comment by Hanover — October 29, 2017 @ 5:34 pm - October 29, 2017

3. Elizabeth Warren being assaulted by somebody? Excuse me? I’m about ready to heave up my Sumptuous Sunday morning breakfast.

What I want to know, is why didn’t she just hit him with her tomahawk?

Comment by V the K — October 29, 2017 @ 5:39 pm - October 29, 2017

4. Lizzie such an opportunist

Comment by James — October 30, 2017 @ 6:16 am - October 30, 2017

5. I’m a pale woman and don’t believe a word she ever utters.

Comment by MaryB — October 30, 2017 @ 11:10 am - October 30, 2017

6. how can you top claiming to be molested by a Polio-survivor confined to a wheelchair

I think that “David Cop-a-Feel = #MeToo” gives this a run for its money.

(There’s a difference between being sexually harassed and walking into a real-life Benny Hill sketch with a former President in the Jackie Wright role.)

Click on the link — it’s a JPG still from Benny Hill and it’s totally worth it, I promise.

Comment by Throbert McGee — November 1, 2017 @ 12:43 am - November 1, 2017