Antifa Chic

Posted by V the K at 11:49 am - November 3, 2017.
Filed under: Free (or Private) Enterprise

Wait until mommy gets the bill for this.

1. Alpha Industries!! Fashions for the Beta male not in your life.”

Well, maybe not Beta. Gamma perhaps… But he does know where the better coffee shops are, at-least those he can afford on his allowance, and part-time grad-student stipend.

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — November 3, 2017 @ 12:26 pm - November 3, 2017

2. Wait, are they selling this?? Capitalism!!

Comment by Karen — November 3, 2017 @ 12:56 pm - November 3, 2017

3. So are we getting close to the peak yet? Back in the 60-70s there was a huge counter culture wave and then the next generation rebelled and it was hip to be square and all things flower child was despised.

All the idiots who had taken basket weaving and protest in college were hated and ridiculed.

I keep hearing that the under 16 year olds have had enough and want the SJW squealers gone along with their pet bigoted causes. I hope this is true and that the push back against SJW is coming in a big way.

Comment by Sandra — November 3, 2017 @ 1:44 pm - November 3, 2017

4. It’s all about red and black to the homonazis and antifa. We all know who you are whether you wear white hoods or black hoods.

Comment by rjligier — November 3, 2017 @ 2:39 pm - November 3, 2017

5. I’ve been thinking much the same, Sandra. I was part of the Gen-X crowd who voted for Reagan and ridiculed everything hippy-60s baby boomer. For example, saying things like, “Groovy, man, I dig it!” or “Freak out the squares!” to peals of laughter.

Gen-Z is in high school now and should be hitting college campuses soon. The word is that they are far more conservative than the Gen-Y Millennials and see the SJW extremism for the nonsense that it is.

Comment by Conservative guy — November 3, 2017 @ 3:19 pm - November 3, 2017

6. That’s a whole lotta butt ugly in one jacket! Geez!

Comment by runningrn — November 3, 2017 @ 5:55 pm - November 3, 2017

7. Yes, it might look to be a tad expensive looking fashionable as an Antifa soldier or soldierette.

However, not so when one factors in the many savings that go with the lifestyle which help to balance out the expense of one’s camouflage and riot gear.

As the gorgeous, scalp-huntin’ Mouldy Locks showed us all – they save a heck of a lot on shampoo, soap and razor blades.

Comment by Stephen Ippolito — November 3, 2017 @ 6:35 pm - November 3, 2017

8. Makes me want to never buy from Barney’s New York. (Not that I did, but I thought their prices were over my budget so I never looked–this is because they have bad taste and worse politics. Lenin was right: capitalists WILL sell the commies the rope to hang the capitalists with.)

Comment by TheQuietMan — November 3, 2017 @ 7:50 pm - November 3, 2017

9. Just makes them easier to find.

Comment by scr_north — November 3, 2017 @ 9:19 pm - November 3, 2017

10. @ Conservative Guy: Coming with a family with two Gen-Y and two Gen-Z kids, I can corroborate that analysis. The Gen-Zs’ circles of peers seem much less willing to swallow the Kool Aid that so many Millennials have been chugging.

Comment by Sean L — November 4, 2017 @ 8:15 am - November 4, 2017

11. Ooh, my little diddi-kins is so butch in his little antifa jacket. I’m so proud. – Sen. Tim Kaine

Comment by KCRob — November 4, 2017 @ 4:40 pm - November 4, 2017