The Difference

Posted by V the K at 5:29 pm - November 11, 2017.
Filed under: Socialism in America

YouTube Preview Image

But this is a key difference between Modern Conservatives (a.k.a. Classical Liberals) and the Modern Progessive Left. Conservatives have no problem if leftists want to establish their own communes and live according to their beliefs. (California is rapidly turning into just that). What we resent is leftists seizing Government power and using it to force *us* to live according to *their* beliefs; or as the d-bag in the video puts it, “If I deem you an asshole, I’m allowed to take your stuff.”  And the problem is that seizing Government power and using it to force people to live according to their beliefs is what the modern progressive left is all about.

17 Comments »

1. Hi V the K,

Trump is dismantling federal agencies and appointing wing-nut bloggers with no judicial experience in lifetime judgeships with the approval of a congressional panel, and you’re complaining about socialism? Certainly a strange way to celebrate.

:smh:

Cheers,
    CCP

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — November 11, 2017 @ 5:34 pm - November 11, 2017

2. seizing government power and using it to force people to live according to their beliefs is what the left has always been about.

Comment by salg — November 11, 2017 @ 8:59 pm - November 11, 2017

3. I agree, salg. Promotion & instituting authoritarianism, without question.

Leftists (sickening parrots of a dwindling political party) like the two frauds (Hi Cas, Hi CCP [cheers]) here on gay Patriot comments are complicit.

Comment by Hanover — November 11, 2017 @ 9:28 pm - November 11, 2017

4. Hi Hanover,

Thanks for the shout-out, even though you’ve insisted on cutting the ties between us forever. Perhaps you write in an English that is different from mine?

When I say that I completely ignore someone, I mean it. I did not read further. It’s opinion or what it has to say, makes no difference to me.

Can you please explain what you mean by this? Because you have now referenced and/or replied to me multiple times since you wrote this. Are you a man of your word? It doesn’t appear to be so.

Sorry have a nice life bye bye.

What did you mean here?

Hey, man, my conscience is clean. Yes, I have beliefs that can be construed as socialist. I’m not ashamed. Medicare is socialism, is it not? And, I’m thankful for it, because my retired parents who worked hard all of their lives (my father was a butcher for five decades, and my mother worked part-time, as well as raised two well-disciplined children in a tidy, clean home) are better for it. And, if it suits you to place myself and Cas in the same box as the extreme left, then please do so. But, don’t fool yourself. You’re still burying your head in the sand and constructing your own baseless narrative.

Also, you wrote:

Weinstein is a pig Moore is not

And then you wrote:

Cas & CCP are fraudulent just like the rest of the left and they’re all a bunch of pigs. Complicit.

So, Harvey Weinstein is a pig. Yes, certainly, that I can agree with. He has used his power and influence to rape, assault, and harass an obscenely long list of women. He is definitely a pig, to put it mildly.

Yet, Cas and myself, two people who comment on a political blog in a civil and well-reasoned manner (as well, I’ve never sexually or physically abused anyone, and try to be respectful towards those around me) are pigs, according to you. Pigs, like Harvey? Huh. How does that work exactly?

And, how does it work that Roy Moore is not a pig in this equation? He dated teenagers when he was 32 (listen to the Sean Hannity interview very closely and you’ll see that he actually contradicts himself and supports the accusation that he dated at least two of these women when they were teenagers) and drove a 14-year-old future-Trump-voter out to his place and made her touch his d!ck.

I think the only complicity going on here is from you. And it’s a stubborn, ugly complicity.

I used to want to meet everyone who commented on this blog. Now, I’m not so sure anymore. There are still those I’d love to meet. But, now I recognise that there is a dark underbelly here I’m probably fine with never having to face.

Cheers,
    CCP

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — November 11, 2017 @ 10:12 pm - November 11, 2017

5. @1 – I don’t pay attention everyday so I may have missed one but which federal agency(ies) has DJT dismantled?

Comment by KCRob — November 12, 2017 @ 12:09 am - November 12, 2017

6. Hi KCRob,

No disrespect, I was going to answer your question (the EPA, the unfilled positions across departments, the exodus of the state department representatives) and then I realised you said nothing about the blogger and then wondered why, and lost motivation. My apologies. I don’t know how to read your silence on that.

Sincerely,
    CCP

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — November 12, 2017 @ 1:46 am - November 12, 2017

7. Oh CCP, it’s not for you to decide. When my eye turns toward something it is my decision. Unlike some people that you think you’re toying with, I’m not unduly concerned about being quoted. I’m flexible. A disembowelment one day a happy red smile above the collar the next. It’s all the same to me because I consume things like you daily. Repetitious and desperately coy, you are. It’s not for the dimwitted left to decide or to assume that their Stranglehold on political oriented bias still exists in the media. Your Democrats socialists and progressives are so fragmented now, they cannibalize each other and voices like yours are ignored and, frankly, are a dime a dozen. So you found your niche in the ever-growing, ever-rising media on the right. Calling out a typo here, a fault there or a mistake thinking that you’re gaining ground or have neutralized your enemy. Not so. There will always be someone like me who sees through your tawdry glitter. You found your mob of two people and think that qualifies as safety in numbers.

Two things

Even the least here of my brethren and sisters has the Constitution behind them. I read what they say, they hold their own well enough. Your sniping from a septic tank has little effect.

As for the distraction you people attempt, thinking to hide the reality that you rely upon the Hollywood Elite as your leaders and voices -it all boils down to the fact that your ilk put all your eggs in their basket. You held these whining prostitutes up as examples of virtuousness and you celebrated their creators as gods. They are all cannibalizing each other and now you have no leaders, no voice, no real thoughts even to express clearly. That is the bottom line and the Alabama judge Moore is just basically irrelevant.

The Deluge of Scandal is on the left and you know it. It must be a sad life to know that your applications have no meaning and no Democrat audience to applaud.

You’ve had a very difficult year, and your suffering will continue. If you do feel suicidal please do seek help immediately. We will understand.

It is you that cut ties between us with your mimicry of someone who was lesser than you. You invalidated your own position. You’ve become smarmy, dearie. A fraud-in-arms with the little troll Cas. The sad thing is you don’t even know what she really is.

Comment by Hanover — November 12, 2017 @ 2:04 am - November 12, 2017

8. Hanover, oh my goodness…you must be very angry…this is the least articulate I have ever seen your words to be. I am glad to see you are human and to see you stand up for yourself. Big hugs to you, wise man.

CCP, It has been clearly demonstrated time and again that agencies like the EPA have not been doing their jobs very well. Remember Flint, Michigan? What about all of the colluding they have done with private businesses and contradictory policies they have endorsed that have left various communities devestated financially and economically. You act as if the mere existence of a government agency proves its inherent goodness and efficiency. That must be why there is so much inter generational welfare, so much SS being paid out to people who have never paid into the system, so many starving children in spite of free and reduced school lunches, so many examples of CIA, FBI, etc. wrongdoing. Oh, and not to mention the trillions of dollars in debt for which these agencies have put our country into debt.

Okay, I’ll bite…what blog/blogger?

Comment by TAD — November 12, 2017 @ 2:28 am - November 12, 2017

9. Hi Hanover,

it’s not for you to decide

Not trying to decide anything. Just pointing out the words you stand by.

The rest of your post was filled with projection and drivel. Cas actually has the humility on occasion to admit he’s wrong, he doesn’t actually project opinions on other posters, and he often presents reasoned arguments and legitimate questions which are rarely engaged. If the choices are being tied to Cas and being tied to Roy Moore, I think the answer is clear. Apparently, you do too.

Weinstein is a pig Moore is not

That says a mouthful.

The Deluge of Scandal

The difference between us is that I’m willing to draw a hardline against sexual assaulters/harassers and pedophiles. Capice?

You’ve had a very difficult year

Passed my first semester, back to my fighting shape, have my health … I’m actually having a pretty good year.

Cheers,
    CCP

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — November 12, 2017 @ 2:30 am - November 12, 2017

10. Hi TAD,

Okay, I’ll bite…what blog/blogger?

Brett J. Talley.

Cheers,
    CCP

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — November 12, 2017 @ 2:32 am - November 12, 2017

11. You’ve become a cheap balloon full of bad breath. Circular and nonsensical arguments and talking points that saw better days a year and a half ago. Lonely and sad.

I’m smiling.

Comment by Hanover — November 12, 2017 @ 3:42 am - November 12, 2017

12. Hi Hanover,

It’s funny that you can’t even address this:

Weinstein is a pig Moore is not

Funny? Or sad? Or both.

I dunno. You’re the one who keeps changing the goal posts.

When I say that I completely ignore someone, I mean it.

Okay, you say you’re going to ignore me (and YOU MEAN IT!), but …

When my eye turns toward something it is my decision.

Until YOU decide you’re not going to ignore me.

Interesting. Are you one of those who believe the Constitution is immutable? Because if you are, for someone who is, your word certainly isn’t immutable.

But, keep pretending there isn’t any egg on your face.

Is English your first language?

Cheers,
    CCP

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — November 12, 2017 @ 3:54 am - November 12, 2017

13. No TAD, my disgust in ccp’s mimicry of “Cas” is not a It’s and observation. I’m trying to help, in my own way. I don’t expect my effort to be successful. But I will take that hug.

A Poison Pen is never articulate. An ICBM is my weapon of choice.

Comment by Hanover — November 12, 2017 @ 4:10 am - November 12, 2017

14. […] Gay Patriot covers The Difference […]

Pingback by Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup » Pirate's Cove — November 12, 2017 @ 9:49 am - November 12, 2017

15. Still baffled why Roy Moore dating teenagers in his thirties is scandalous but Gerry Studds and Jerry Feinfeld did the same and it was totally OK. If his name had been Jerry Moore, would it have been OK then?

Comment by V the K — November 12, 2017 @ 11:37 am - November 12, 2017

16. Hi V and CCCP ..
    V, Roy Moore can’t prove his innocence , and the libprogs can’t prove his guilt.
    CCCP , V is just letting us know the price of failure.

Comment by Matthew the Oilman — November 12, 2017 @ 4:18 pm - November 12, 2017

17. Better put some ice on that, al-Cray-da. (As your mentor and masturbatory fantasy man, Bill Clinton, said to the women he sexually assaulted.)

Regards,