Leftist Gays Want to Control Who You Date

Posted by V the K at 9:02 am - November 12, 2017.
Filed under: Gay Culture

Progressive Left gays are upset that a lot of gay men are uninterested in dating effeminate or gender-bending gays. These gay men have personal interests and preferences that do not conform to Social Justice, therefore, they must be indoctrinated, coerced, and if all else failed, punished, until they learn that preferring one personality or physical type over another is an unacceptable form of “privilege.” For the Greater Good, they must be forced to put aside their own desires, and mate with whom collective chooses for them.

They’ve even attached it to a “phobia” (“femmephobia”) and have been lecturing about how not being attracted to men who behave like women makes you literally worse than Hitler.

2000: Love yourself! No one can tell you who to love! Attraction isn’t a choice! Embrace your attractions!!

2017: You should be ashamed of yourself for who you are attracted to. – CFG

‘I never workout, I’m overweight, I make no effort to be attractive, I’m whiny, needy and entitled, 37 and I deserve Channing Tatum!!’

Liberalism’s ‘body positive’ in a nutshell. – CFG

Trans, gays, feminists: all desperate for the love and approval of the toxic masculinity of average straight men they rage against daily. – CFG

19 Comments »

1. I’m guessing this is being pushed by effeminate, bitchy gay men who can’t get dates. Just a personal theory.

“Can I get an Amen?”
    Amen!
    “Hallelujah!”
    Hallelujah! Witness it, Pastor!
    “Hallelujah Brothers and Sisters!”
    Amen and Amen!

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — November 12, 2017 @ 11:11 am - November 12, 2017

2. I think gay men are very hypergamy which means they’ll discard their current mate when the opportunity arises to get a subsequent mate of higher status. Gay men want a real man, even the ones who are effeminate. They don’t want an effeminate queen or an insecure man boy.

Comment by James — November 12, 2017 @ 11:30 am - November 12, 2017

3. I suspect that V’s last statement is correct.

The preference against taking up with someone who’s effeminate is an old issue. It’s naive and nonsensical for these people to think they can dictate the overall nature of gay men. It’s just not going to happen. In the first place being effeminate or masculine and anything in between is not something that has anything to do with a man’s sexual orientation and the nuances of attraction are not subject to any one particular person’s desire. Exampled by the number of straight men who are effeminate and/or masculine and anything in between and the overall complexity of a person’s attraction to another.

Comment by Hanover — November 12, 2017 @ 11:33 am - November 12, 2017

4. Oh, and also, they want to encourage HIV negative guys to date HIV positive guys.

Comment by V the K — November 12, 2017 @ 11:44 am - November 12, 2017

5. I would venture that if they were honest with themselves the effeminate guys would admit they really want a masculine man. I seriously doubt they fantasize about someone just like them so they have to make it about being politically correct because well, what else ya gonna do. I have seen many guys like this wind up with more or less abusive “straight” men who can’t really make it with women because they are too screwed up and confused about what they really want and play the “I’m not really gay but I’ll get with you because ………” fill in the blank. The activists thought this would all change in their brave new world where everyone came out and was all communal about sex and love but it isn’t working so….. double down, Utopia is just around the bend and it will be awesome.

Comment by Rex — November 12, 2017 @ 12:50 pm - November 12, 2017

6. I think there is a lot of self-loathing on the gay left, and it manifests itself in the imperative to force people to like them.

Comment by V the K — November 12, 2017 @ 1:32 pm - November 12, 2017

7. I think it is more the general Leftist philosophy of lack of respect for others. You must bow down and do as the Leftists demand while clapping and praising them as so brave or else the Leftist will accuse you of some …ism and get violent with you claiming you have no right to believe as you believe and that it is a hate crime and must be punished.

Or do as they say not as they do because the only one in their opinion who can have rights or any type of preference are the elite cry bully Leftists.

Comment by Sandra — November 12, 2017 @ 2:43 pm - November 12, 2017

8. I’m gay, a bottom, and totally masculine. I do hard physical work in a very masculine industry (construction). There is nothing in my demeanor that sets off anyone’s “gaydar”. I’m attracted to rugged, hard working, masculine men.
    I don’t understand or have any attraction to trannies, CDs, or feminine acting men at all. I view them as, at best, poor caricatures of women, who usually act more “girly” than women. To me they appear ridiculous. If I was attracted to femininity I would date women.
    I don’t understand men that are attracted to fems, but some are. More power to them. It’s just not my thing.

Comment by Steven — November 12, 2017 @ 6:24 pm - November 12, 2017

9. The whole problem with us gay men is the glorification and almost obsessive significance we put on anal sex. The whole top or bottom thing is all that seems to matter and not what feelings one has for another or a sense of love or desire to love. It’s all about whose nasty, poopy butt I can have or who I can give my poopy butt to, so we all gotta be on Prep and be lookin’ for it constantly.

Comment by TAD — November 12, 2017 @ 7:32 pm - November 12, 2017

10. I’m reminded of 50-year-old gay men who prefer to go chasing after 20-year-old gay men — and then complain about “ageism” whenever they get turned down.

“As soon as you turn 40, it’s like you’re invisible in the gay world!”

“Whaddaya mean invisible? There’s a 40-year-old gay man standing right over there. And there’s another one, and there’s another! Perhaps one of them is single and would really enjoy dating you, or hooking up for sex, whichever.”

“No, I mean I’m invisible to college guys.”

Comment by Throbert McGee — November 12, 2017 @ 8:02 pm - November 12, 2017

11. TAD, too much info.

Comment by Hanover — November 12, 2017 @ 8:19 pm - November 12, 2017

12. @ 8, Is this Steven from Rhode Island?

Comment by James — November 12, 2017 @ 8:26 pm - November 12, 2017

13. It’s important to note that, contrary to what some people believe, sex and love are not related whatsoever. This is not an opinion.

Even Family Guy understands that.

Comment by V the K — November 12, 2017 @ 8:55 pm - November 12, 2017

14. Wow #8 makes it all sound so romantic. Makes me glad I am female 🙂

Comment by Sandra — November 12, 2017 @ 8:56 pm - November 12, 2017

15. Wrong # sorry I meant #9.

Comment by Sandra — November 12, 2017 @ 8:58 pm - November 12, 2017

16. #12. No, I live in Mississippi.
    #9. If you have a “nasty, poopy butt” you’re doing it wrong. Being a top or bottom is a much about relationship roles as positions during sex. I’m a bottom because the men I find most attractive are assertive, take-charge kind of guys. I love giving them pleasure.
    #10. I’ve seen a lot of that myself. I’m over 50 and I won’t date a man younger than about 40, though I get hit on by a lot of young guys. 20 somethings hold no attraction to me and never have. Even when I was in my 20s I only dated men over 40.

Comment by Steven — November 12, 2017 @ 9:53 pm - November 12, 2017

17. Hanover, I was not referring to my own experience as I choose not to participate. It was more about being on the outside looking in. I am not a part of the gay community, by choice, because of those things I mentioned. Love and sex are not mutually exclusive, you are right, but I believe they should be. Since no other man on earth I know feels that way, I live without either. It works for me.

Comment by TAD — November 12, 2017 @ 10:14 pm - November 12, 2017

18. Progressives, regardless of their drive for total diversity, seem to abhor those who do not want to be like them. So diversity is good for them but not for others. Reminds me of “all people are equal and some people are more equal than others”.

Comment by fortdixmike — November 13, 2017 @ 5:24 am - November 13, 2017

19. This entire thing reminds me of Peter’s Principle of Politics #69, which states:

“The liberal gay movement was created in order to allow effeminate men easier access into the mainstream of American society.”

And I’ve never been proven wrong, either. This episode just reaffirms it.

Regards,