Reinventing Charlie

Posted by V the K at 12:16 pm - November 21, 2017.
Filed under: Republican-hatred

In which the MFM tries to make the hippie cult leader into a conservative Republican #MAGA Trump-supporter.

1. Except Manson was indeed unequivocally the culmination of the myth of the 60s. The Left’s Bernie people we’re unable, of course, to take over the Democratic Party and they’re very resentful of that fact. And it is a fact. I see it as yet another signal of the desperation on the left. In all of their factions. It would be sad if it wasn’t so funny and very pleasing.

“People” like “Cas” and CCP are likely to be more rapid than usual today as I just barely heard at 11 a.m. Mountain Time that Charlie Rose has been fired, not suspended or cancelled. Fired. Expect the worst from the morons today.

Comment by Hanover — November 21, 2017 @ 1:02 pm - November 21, 2017

2. So, yeah. Find me a ‘right-winger’ who lived on a commune and was inspired by the Beatles. Than we’ll talk.

Omg, for every lefty who carries on about John Lennon…you know who else was inspired by John Lennon…Charles Manson! Hahahaha!

Comment by BigJ — November 21, 2017 @ 1:25 pm - November 21, 2017

3. Sam Kinison on Charles Manson

Comment by Pawfurbehr — November 21, 2017 @ 8:32 pm - November 21, 2017

4. Hi V the K,

The firewall prevents me from reading the article. I find the comparison pretty strange on the surface. Mason was a representation of the dark underbelly of 1960s sexual liberation. Donald Trump is a businessman who came from a lot of money, became a celebrity, had his own TV show, and is now president of the United States.

However, they are both narcissists who surround themselves with yes-people, and they both developed a cult-like following, members of whom will defend their leader regardless of what factual transgressions are said about him. They also appeal to a very base nature in people.

Fascinating subject: Manson and Trump. Can we critically discuss this without losing sight of the opening of my post? Is that possible? Or, should we just point and go, “HOW ABSURD TO EVER ENTERTAIN THE THOUGHT!”?

Cheers,
    CCP

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — November 22, 2017 @ 5:30 am - November 22, 2017

5. Except the Donald isn’t a narcissist, isn’t widely recognized or thought of as a narcissist (Obama was widely recognized as a narcissist). CCP saying otherwise, doesn’t make it so. Idiocy.

Comment by Hanover — November 22, 2017 @ 7:33 am - November 22, 2017

6. Hi Hanover,

So, I see you have decided in your quest to do whatever the Hell you want, you’re not a man of your word, and you actually didn’t mean it when you said you weren’t going to interact with me ever again. That’s fine, but a bit hyperbolic. Anyway …

Except the Donald isn’t a narcissist

Look REAL closely at that statement. REAL close.

Cheers,
    CCP

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — November 22, 2017 @ 8:24 am - November 22, 2017

7. P.S. What is even funnier, though, is that was the only part you bothered to take exception to.

LMAO

Cheers,
    CCP

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — November 22, 2017 @ 8:28 am - November 22, 2017

8. Yes, Manson and Altamont Speedway were the logical PROGRESSIVE outcome of Woodstock and naive young people believing “all you need is love”…… just made for predators and the dark side of human nature. I was there and one of the damaged psyches that could have easily fallen prey to that darkness but somewhere in the back of my mind was a little (country boy) skepticism that stood me in stead.One might say that angels watch out for fools but obviously not all of them.

Comment by Rex — November 22, 2017 @ 12:59 pm - November 22, 2017

9. JFChrist, you are even repetitive of your repetition, CCP. Your circular arguments and repetition are too frequent to ignore. So, congrats on Surviving so very long. You know, horses are shot when they are as lame as you.

Most people are able to understand that the moniker “The Donald” is a fond descriptive. Not originally coined for himself, by himself.

To clarify a previous point made by yourself or your mistress (Lying “Cas”), the president isn’t surrounded by yes-men. A frequent and stupid observation through clouded lenses on the left criticizes him for surrounding himself with people who object or are opposed to one or more of his policies.

I know you’re only parroting Democrat talking points but do try to exceed expectations on occasion.

It would be best if you check with your alter ego, one in the same, or whatever, or your notes, before vomiting out further nonsense on the matter.

I do hope this finds you unwell.

Comment by Hanover — November 22, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - November 22, 2017

10. Hi Hanover,

I think your original response speaks for itself.

I do hope this finds you unwell.

You often seem to personalise things with other commenters whom you disagree with. You might want to take a break or seek help. Or, you might just want to stick your original declaration of ceasing interactions with me?

I know, I know. You’ll do whatever you damn well please. lol

Cheers,
    CCP

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — November 22, 2017 @ 6:34 pm - November 22, 2017

11. Personalize? No, CCP. I might oppose one of the other people here on the Right every once in awhile for some rare error. But no, it’s not personal. However, with you and the other, if indeed you are separate people, I gladly poke at because that’s what you do. You poke at people and try to instigate separation. I take exception with passive aggressive attacks against the right. It’s low. But I understand it’s all you have left, as your world continues to be deconstructed. Karma’s a bitch. I don’t bother with rusty. He’s fairly straightforward, for a liberal.

Comment by Hanover — November 23, 2017 @ 1:33 am - November 23, 2017

12. Hi Hanover,

if indeed you are separate people

All this because Cas called me “mate”? LMAO! The paranoia is real! If V the K knew his way around his admin functions, he’d actually be able to confirm that we post from two separate countries (assuming Cas is not living in Oz). But, hey, go on with your theory that we’re the same person. Well done, Ace Detective Hanover!

Cheers,
    CCP

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — November 23, 2017 @ 7:39 am - November 23, 2017

13. CCP, I’ve made a career a very nice one, out of assigning value according to discrepancies and compliance. I’m not stupid. I also haven’t made an absolute determination but I have seen cookie cutter comments coming out of you both. Now they may be just the usual Democratic party talking points dribbling from your slobbering lips. But they might be something else, we’ll see.

However, nothing you say really matters but everyone on the right has seen what a pack of dogs can do to a republican in the white house so I make a point of correcting the record when possible.

Comment by Hanover — November 23, 2017 @ 10:27 am - November 23, 2017

14. Hi Hanover,

You’re a bit overinflated in your perceptions and theories. Two of the signs of psychosis are having delusions and paranoia. The idea that you’re even entertaining this because Cas called me “mate,” and we both have recently (deliberately?) adopted a similar posting style (which I’m going to theorise is for a reason completely different from the reality you have crafted for yourself) is what you base your theory on that we’re the same person. It’s a retarded theory (if you think about it). And, despite your success occupationally, you’re a bit of a retard to think you actually have something to go on. But, please, keep on suspecting …

However, nothing you say really matters

Keep telling yourself that, sweetie. You’re continually giving quite a bit of evidence to the contrary. Because, you know, you could just ignore me (and my alter ego Cas) like you declared you were going to do weeks ago.

Cheers,
    CCP

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — November 23, 2017 @ 3:04 pm - November 23, 2017

15. Except that the Democrats are still out of steam and power, the last election was no gain for them according to numbers and Replacements in statistics. You are shit out of luck. Nothing you say matters we have not gone away I don’t know how much more clear I could be, but again nothing you say matters.

Inflated, my ass. Your delusion has increased, dearie. I only deal in facts. And I don’t need to back I’m up, common knowledge facts. Anything else I know or claim to know he has my business.

Comment by Hanover — November 23, 2017 @ 4:04 pm - November 23, 2017

16. Hi Hanover,

Are you having a stroke? Get help.

Cheers,
    CCP

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — November 23, 2017 @ 4:32 pm - November 23, 2017

17. However, they are both narcissists who surround themselves with yes-people, and they both developed a cult-like following, members of whom will defend their leader regardless of what factual transgressions are said about him.

I would just point out that these statements apply not only to Charles Manson & Donald Trump, but Barack Obama & Donald Trump. (Or for that matter, Hillary Clinton and any of the above males.) As someone who was a supporter of none of the mentioned names, I like to think I’m objective enough to be able to see the comparisons, unlike most left-of-center types who think that DJT is the first person on the national stage this century who has embodied all these awful qualities.

These are the same people who are aghast at whatever emanates out of POTUS 45’s personal Twitter account, yet thought it was oh-so-cool when he who was eventually labeled “President Selfie Stick” posted endless photos of himself online, yukked it up routinely on late night talk shows, and posed with an online celebrity known for sitting naked in a bathtub full of milk and cereal while wearing green lipstick. And still they can’t figure out how America was able to elect someone like Donald Trump to the highest office in the land.

Comment by RSG — November 23, 2017 @ 6:59 pm - November 23, 2017

18. Hi RSG,

Yes, I agree with you. Those qualities unfortunately are possessed by most people who rise to be popular and viable enough to run for the U.S. presidency. There was a key ingredient left out of the quotation, though. While Trump’s slogan was “MAGA,” his campaign rhetoric was quite vitriolic, speaking to people’s baser instincts of wanting to lock Hillary up, referring to Mexicans as rapists, etc. It wasn’t a campaign built on “hope and change,” which, however you feel about Obama, the road he laid out to his election was paved with, at minimum, the positive feeling that we were progressing as a country.

Sincerely,
    CCP

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — November 23, 2017 @ 8:31 pm - November 23, 2017

19. Hanover,

CrayCray and Cas became one in the same and are now interchangeable. If you find the parallel to be more like both sides of a razor thin line, you are in good company.

CrayCray/Cas can’t afford to have a battle of the wits, so they crave what they would like to brand as cyber-bullying. A form of masochism, as it were.

Tap on “the Donald” @ #6 and you will see what the acned crowd in mom’s basement are turning out to attack and minimize The Donald.

Generally, I am reserved in my approach, but when it comes to squawking geese, I let loose. CrayCray/Cas are not interested in critical thinking and I have arrived at the determination that neither is capable of critical thinking. Therefore, they are like viruses in search of something to infect.

Of course, you and many others know this. However, when those two whoopee cushions get to fart storming a thread, it seems neglectful to allow a post by V the K get so overrun with imbecility.

Comment by Heliotrope — November 26, 2017 @ 5:30 am - November 26, 2017