The Clinton-Franken Pass

New York Times: Al Franken and Other Democrats Should Be Given a Pass Because They Are Too Important to the Left-Wing Agenda.

It’s possible that feminists, in trying to hold Democrats to standards that they wish were universal, risk unilateral disarmament. Kate Harding made this case in The Washington Post last Friday, arguing against Franken’s resignation. If Democrats “set this precedent in the interest of demonstrating our party’s solidarity with harassed and abused women, we’re only going to drain the swamp of people who, however flawed, still regularly vote to protect women’s rights and freedoms,” she wrote. And when the next Democratic member of Congress goes down, there might not be a Democratic governor to choose his replacement.

It’s a strange political fiction that anyone can really separate partisanship from principle. In general, the character of the party that controls the government has a much greater impact on people’s lives than the character of individual representatives. Those who care about women’s rights shouldn’t be expected to prove it by being willing to hand power to people devoted to taking those rights away.

In other words, the same person who last week was calling for Franken’s resignation now has reaffirmed her loyalty to the Party above all else.

1. The fact is, they never cared about ‘women’s rights’. They care about abortion, which is more of a womanizing man issue. Why care about crime and sexual harassment when rape is paydirt for your corporate partners?

Comment by Karen — November 21, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - November 21, 2017

2. It’s the “…He’s a creep and rapist, but he’s MY creep and rapist“-Doctrine.

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — November 21, 2017 @ 1:15 pm - November 21, 2017

3. Well V the K,
    As I suggested a day or two ago, the left is torn between “doing the right thing” and the fact that in their eyes, disarming unilaterally looks like political suicide. At least they are arguing it out. I am not seeing that on the right in places like Fox or Breitbart.

You affirm your support to the Republican agenda by supporting Donald Trump above all else, but for you, there is no agonizing–it is what is necessary to get what you hope will be political change in the way that you want it. I get that. But to be completely unaware of (or deliberately deaf to) the irony of having someone in the White House condemned out of his own mouth with so many different accusers against him… well, OK, then.

And Ted B.,

It’s the “…He’s a creep and rapist, but he’s MY creep and rapist“-Doctrine.

I agree with your sentiment–on both sides of the fence.

Comment by Cas — November 21, 2017 @ 2:46 pm - November 21, 2017

4. I still want to know what is a woman’s right.

Comment by salg — November 21, 2017 @ 3:04 pm - November 21, 2017

5. Hi V the K,

How about that Thomas Brunell? Yikes. Nothing to see there, right?

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — November 21, 2017 @ 4:54 pm - November 21, 2017

6. Hi V the K,

Trump: “we don’t need a liberal democrat in that seat.”

Apparently, he thinks he needs a pedophile instead?

There are people here on GP who clearly loathe me, all because of some of my socialist-leaning political beliefs. I wonder if they rank me below pedophiles. Hmmn. Seems possible?

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — November 21, 2017 @ 5:24 pm - November 21, 2017

7. […] having someone in the White House condemned out of his own mouth with so many different accusers against him…

Ah, yes…all those accusers. Where are they now? Why have we not heard from them in approximately 12-13 months? Are they wearing concrete footwear at the bottom of the Hudson River? Are they providing fertilizer beneath some newly-installed koi ponds at Mar-a-Lago? Wasn’t one of the accusers a client of professional enabler Lisa Bloom’s mommy? What happened, did an anonymous benefactor stop paying the invoices for billable hours?

How come there is still a straggler to the proposed Trump University settlement and absolutely no litigation from all the horrible nasty things that the current POTUS is alleged to have done which make Harvey Swinestein look like just a volunteer seated massage therapist?

Why is it that POTUS 45 could tweet about a “big, beautiful sunset this morning” and have half the sentient universe call him out as a liar and a braggart (“a**h*le doesn’t realize there were clouds over the Potomac this morning obstructing the view of the sky”) and yet an offhand comment to a television host more than a decade earlier is treated as if he was under oath in a deposition?

It’s true that where there is smoke there is usually fire, but in the case of POTUS 45’s alleged indiscretions, there’s not even a burning ember.

Comment by RSG — November 21, 2017 @ 6:41 pm - November 21, 2017

8. Looking at the news, and hearing Donald Trump supporting Moore. My attitude is that Trump should take the high road and shut his trap up! Say little and let the Democrats squabble.

-Larry

Comment by Larry — November 21, 2017 @ 6:46 pm - November 21, 2017

9. The Communists and Fascists…oops, Lefties, don’t get to drive this train anymore. It’s the MAJOR reason they are trying to get complete control of the internet. Ain’t that right, Casimirov?

Comment by Lobogris — November 21, 2017 @ 8:00 pm - November 21, 2017

10. CCP,

Accusations of pedophilia towards Moore.

Not surprised.

Please, demonstrate factually.

Anyone can make up a story.

I personally met CCP 10 years ago and he took my clothes off and touched my naughty bits. It was very traumatizing. He kept calling me at my mother’s house, which I moved out of 12 days after I met him.

CCP is a pedophile.

Allegations are not proof. Sob stories are not proof. Evidence is proof. Find me evidence, CCP. Because I don’t believe a word out of the MSM’s mouth. Even if it’s true, it’s meant to mislead and deceive.

I would be extremely unsurprised to find that Corfman has in fact been abused – her life story fits the general profile. I would be surprised to find out that Roy Moore did in fact molest her.

Comment by aerinyes — November 21, 2017 @ 9:56 pm - November 21, 2017

11. Hi RSG,
    As you are well aware, in the absence of DT saying, “Yep, I’m a creep,” it is a “he said-she said” sort of event. This is why AF’s first apology, though a good thing was not the smart thing. Moore understands this. As you also know, DT is very wealthy and has many resources to crush those who stand up to him, no matter how much in the right they be in some legal, ethical, or moral sense. This is the benefit of being a man with power–you tend to exercise it as you see fit against those with little, and you tend to get away with it–for a long time, if not your entire lifetime. What these women have is the power of public opinion–something that is fickle, changeable, and easily distracted by something else. The fact that one woman is still in it against the billionaire is pretty remarkable, don’t you think? So, repeat the talking points, but I doubt that you would be able to stand in such a situation–and me neither. That is why they call it power–it can crush …

And why can he talk about a big beautiful sunset–as he already told you–he could stand in the middle of Park Avenue and shoot someone in broad daylight and get away with it, RSG. What would make you rethink your support for this guy?

Hi Larry,
    Yep, defending a sexual assaulter when you have been accused of being one is not a smart move … Waiting for the next shoe to drop.

Hi Lobogris,
    Are you flirting with me you sly devil, you? Just for the record, you can call leftists fascists and communists until you are blue in the face, but until you can acknowledge the fascists in your own side, all you are doing is clapping for Comrade Trump, tovarishch.

Comment by Cas — November 21, 2017 @ 10:12 pm - November 21, 2017

12. What fascists are on ‘our side’, please?

Names, facts, things they’ve done.

The only fascists I see – on the liberal msm ‘news’, mind you – are usually progressive useful idiots, like the so-called ‘Antifa.’

Robert Paxton says that fascism is “a form of political behavior marked by obsessive preoccupation with community decline, humiliation, or victimhood and by compensatory cults of unity, energy, and purity, in which a mass-based party of committed nationalist militants, working in uneasy but effective collaboration with traditional elites, abandons democratic liberties and pursues with redemptive violence and without ethical or legal restraints goals of internal cleansing and external expansion”. [Wiki]

Antifa – obsessed with victimhood, humiliation, promotes cultlike worshipping of Obama, women, ‘People of Color’. Race based hatred of another – ‘All white people are evil racists, all men are rapists’. Collaborating with traditional democratic elites, uses physical violence to stop speech (which they pretend is violence)

Comment by aerinyes — November 21, 2017 @ 11:12 pm - November 21, 2017

13. Hi Aerinyes,

CCP is a pedophile.

This is libel.

But, if you want to go on TV with this, feel free. I dare you. What you don’t understand is what it took for Leigh Corfman to go public with this. What you don’t understand is that you’re an anonymous person with a computer who will type whatever he wants and takes no responsibility for it.

If you want to go on defending Roy Moore, please, by all means, do.

Even if it’s true, it’s meant to mislead and deceive.

This speaks to your character. But, then, so does your use of libel.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — November 22, 2017 @ 1:01 am - November 22, 2017

14. Bawawbawawhahaha:

DT is very wealthy and has many resources to crush those who stand up to him, no matter how much in the right they be in some legal, ethical, or moral sense. This is the benefit of being a man with power–you tend to exercise it as you see fit against those with little, and you tend to get away with it–for a long time, if not your entire lifetime. (The CAS @ #11)

Yeah.

Trump drowned an intern and ran away. Trump has a bimbo-eruption squad which cleans up after him. Trump kills people’s cats. Trump has a an incredible list of near associates who up and croaked. Trump has written two autobiographies and we know nothing of his life before or during college. Trump has been a major grifter at the public trough and made himself rich.

Sorry, Cas, but your innuendo is pure suppository.

The seething masses of leftist media, entertainers, Hollywierd jerks and haters should have been able to come up with something on Trump by this time.

Show us the goods. Show us the facts. Show us your lobotomy scar.

Comment by Heliotrope — November 22, 2017 @ 1:08 am - November 22, 2017

15. CCP,

Damn right it’s libel, slander, and defamation of character.

The Theory of the Big Lie.

Declaim a lie big enough, loud enough, long enough…and people will believe it. Especially if it’s salacious and gossipy about someone powerful abrogating their morals.

Does it mean that Roy Moore -didn’t- molest Corfman?

How, in your opinion, CCP, would a man who was completely innocent of these charges, defend himself from a woman accusing him of preying on her, sexually, 40 years ago?

Comment by aerinyes — November 22, 2017 @ 1:18 am - November 22, 2017

16. Also: It’s interesting that you use my obvious, transparent fiction about allegedly meeting you, in a post about how stories aren’t proof, as evidence of my low moral character.

Then you go further, and state that my reluctance to believe the media that has lied unapologetically about high profile rape cases, about me, about people like me, is further evidence of my low moral character. Further, this is in an environment where writers for MSM have stated that they don’t care if innocent men have their lives ruined by false allegations, all that matters is the destruction of the patriarchy.

It’s fascinating.

Or maybe it’s all true what the media says. But if it is, then why are you wasting your time on a website for self hating gays, talking to a racist, misogynist, deplorable terrorist who owns scary black assault rifles (It’s actually not an assault rifle, even by the loosest definition of the term. It’s a semi-automatic pistol caliber carbine chambered in 9mm) while refusing to move out of their parents country club?

Comment by aerinyes — November 22, 2017 @ 2:09 am - November 22, 2017

17. Hi Aerinyes,

Sweetie, believe what you want to.

But, I read the entire original WaPo article and I listened to every single one of the softballs Sean Hannity threw underhanded and extremely slow over Roy Moore’s plate. Which he missed. Every time.
    Completely.

It sounds like you did not.

Instead, you’re trying to pretend this is an ambiguous situation and believe this is the instance where we ask, “Where do we draw the line?” and why we don’t wait to adjudicate EVERY SINGLE ONE of these types of accusations in a court of law.

Gurl, we draw the line by using our eyes, ears, and critical faculties.

I could care less if this was conveniently timed. And I’d say that if there was a “D” after Roy Moore’s name too. You, on the other hand, don’t practice in this consistency. And, you’re also unwilling to admit that you don’t. But that goes with everything else about you, including your use of libel.

*shrug*

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — November 22, 2017 @ 2:16 am - November 22, 2017

18. Hi Ae,

then why are you wasting your time on a website

I believe the self-reflection is better spent on yourself. Per comments in #17.

*shrug*

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — November 22, 2017 @ 2:19 am - November 22, 2017

19. I actually didn’t watch the Hannity interview. Don’t have cable, and he’s a partisan hack.

Comment by aerinyes — November 22, 2017 @ 2:38 am - November 22, 2017

20. Hi Ae,

Sweetie, the point wasn’t about Sean Hannity. The point was about Roy Moore. The interview is now available (has been for weeks). On an internet near you.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — November 22, 2017 @ 3:01 am - November 22, 2017

21. Cas,

You and the author imply two things: 1. Women are incapable of abusing power. 2. Only women should have power.

In my experience, women in power are just as corrupt and vile as men can be, especially, and much more viciously, when that power requires that they compete with other women.

If there were 2 female candidates running for president, can anyone imagine how much nastiness there would be? Yeesh!!!

Of course, a couple of gays in the same situation would be just as bad, if not worse.

Comment by TiredofAlltheLies — November 22, 2017 @ 3:33 am - November 22, 2017

22. CCP,

For my own edification and self reflection, ‘sweetie,’ from your perspective, which rape allegations have I accepted uncritically?

Comment by Aerinyes — November 22, 2017 @ 4:05 am - November 22, 2017

23. Hi Ae,

Well, sugar, you’re playing both sides of the fence. You can’t have it both ways, though. But, I have feeling that either you don’t realise you’re playing both sides of the fence in your comments, you don’t believe that you are, or you stubbornly refuse to accept that you are. Whatever the case,

Allegations are not proof. Sob stories are not proof. Evidence is proof … I would be surprised to find out that Roy Moore did in fact molest her … Does the story being in all the papers and all the tv news media mean he did molest Corfman?

You write this and admit to not listening to the Sean Hannity interview. Apparently, you don’t feel like you need to, to have an informed opinion on the matter, and actually critically examine his answer. That’s fine, Ae. You can’t acknowledge that a pedophile is a pedophile (all for political expediency). You A-N-O-N-Y-M-O-U-S-L-Y call me a pedophile–committing libel–because you think you’re making a point (you’re not).

Whatever the case, you probably should just stop here, because this conversation is going nowhere.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — November 22, 2017 @ 4:50 am - November 22, 2017

24. I can’t believe ccp is still talking and not apologizing for molesting a fellow poster. (He’s obviously guilty, after all an accusation was made.)

Comment by Karen — November 22, 2017 @ 5:36 am - November 22, 2017

25. I should have chosen a less directly inflammatory method of making my point, on that you’re correct. The die is cast.

It’s interesting, though, how even though it’s clear that the statement I made up is entirely false, and it’s not represented as true, you react as if it’s in deadly earnest, then accuse me, in apparent earnest, of libel. Would that be because an unprovable allegation of pedophilia is so deadly toxic?

Does it hurt, to even think of that linked to you?

You think I like being called a terrorist?

How am I playing both sides of the fence? You’re now making accusations of willful ignorance because i didn’t listen to what you describe as a puffball interview between a partisan hack and a guy who…dated girls who were of age, with the permission and knowledge of their family, because I don’t want to give said partisan hack any clicks. You’re assuming I haven’t read other people’s takes on the situation. I have. I’ve read a lawyers take on the situation…I’ve read -several- lawyers takes on the situation.

For me personally, I am reserving judgement until more information comes out. With what I have now, I have what I believe is a reasonable doubt that Moore is a pedophile. Your opinion is clearly different.

Within the 12 day time frame between the court date and her move to her father’s house, is it possible that Moore did molest her? Yes. Is it likely? Eh… The intersection, clearly named, where he supposedly picked her up is about a mile from her mother’s residence at the time. Is it possible? Yes. Likely? Eh…. The move to her father’s place was because of her misbehavior and discipline problems. She moved back approx a year later because those problems had apparently been resolved. Her claim that her misbehavior and discipline problems is directly related to Moore molesting her is…questionable.

Comment by Aerinyes — November 22, 2017 @ 6:33 am - November 22, 2017

26. Hi Ae,

You think I like being called a terrorist?

Interesting, you feel it necessary to subject others in a way that have in no way partaken towards you. Interesting, informative, revealing.

It’s libel. You made a false declaration. Just own it. It’s not the first time on GP. It happens here every now and again. ND30 has partaken in this towards myself and others. TheLiveWire & Co. have done this against GP Commenter JamesEdwards, to name a few. It happened back in the day when Levi was still a commenter here (miss you Levi). It seems to be an infrequent, yet sometimes utilised “tactic of far-right GP commenters,” would that be fair to say?

I presented it as a revealing piece of information, where Moore contradicts himself in the same interview, and you refused to listen to it. That’s fine. You also imply (am I mistaken?) that there is only one way for a person to react to such an accusation, regardless of whether they’re guilty or innocent:

But, when you ask a question like this …

How am I playing both sides of the fence?

How much further can I break it down for you? I can’t.

Like I said, we’ve reached a stalemate. You can at least agree to that, no? You’ve made your points (as well as your libel, which you have since retracted). I’ve made mine. It’s time to move on.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — November 22, 2017 @ 7:25 am - November 22, 2017

27. Better put some ice on that, al-Cray-da. (As your mentor and masturbatory daddy, Bill Clinton, said to Kathleen Willey after sexually assaulting her.)

Also, please apologize to Aerinyes for molesting him 10 years ago.

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — November 22, 2017 @ 10:15 am - November 22, 2017

28. CCP…Aerinyes’ accusation was never meant to be taken seriously. He was making the point that anyone can accuse anyone else of anything…it doesn’t make the accusation true. I feel like you are willfully missing this point.

Comment by TiredofAlltheLies — November 22, 2017 @ 11:44 am - November 22, 2017

29. At this point, I think people can have legitimate reasonable doubt about any accusation made against anyone. I think there may be a kind of ‘Flood the Zone’ strategy at work. Once the accusations become so numerous and once they start coming out against those who aren’t on the political/media B-Team… there’s going to be a reckoning where people demand more than an accusation.

That bimbo standing next to Gloria Allred waving a high school yearbook with an obviously forged signature did not help the “Believe All Women” case much.

Comment by V the K — November 22, 2017 @ 11:57 am - November 22, 2017

30. CrayCray has, naturally, gone CrayCray.

The accusations against Judge Roy Moore are so vile, that the seriousness of accusations outweighs any lame response or demand for evidence and proof.

Gloria Allred is refusing to submit the high school yearbook for proper forensic examination. That is OK, because CrayCray believes the narrative and his own eyes can not be trusted.

The people keep returning Maxine Waters to the swamp to do their business because they love them some more Maxine.

The hick, rednecks of Alabama may be more than a little pissed off at what the establishment is doing to Judge Roy Moore and they may just put him in the Senate, baggage and all, out of spite.

Enrollment at Mizzou has tanked to the point that they are closing buildings. Ferguson is not a destination for retailers and house hunters. Now the outside media is bent on wrecking Alabama and the little people don’t appreciate it.

IF judge Moore is the guilty scoundrel they claim he is, then pull together the truth and do it the old-fashioned way by going into court and winning.

CrayCray lives in the Hollyweird universe where Alabama is a cretan backwater and these good old boys band together with their white skin and rape at will and hang blacks for entertainment.

What appears in these comments tells us more about the sad state of CrayCray’s ability to be objective than it does about anything involving Judge Roy Moore.

To CrayCray, anybody who suggests an objective study of the facts concerning the accusations against Moore is a part of the problem which only delays getting to the flaying, drawing and quartering of Judge Moore.

Simple as that.

Comment by Heliotrope — November 22, 2017 @ 5:26 pm - November 22, 2017

31. CCP – there are any number of false allegations made every day. Remember the Duke lacrosse case? Hands-up, don’t shoot?

Look, I lost interest in the Moore flap a long time ago – there is so much squid ink in the water that it’s not worth my time to try and keep up. He’s not running in my state and I wouldn’t vote for him if he did. The terms “molest”, “harass”, and “sexual assault” are so elastic as to mean almost nothing.

The big problem is that we’re rapidly approaching the point where decent people will not run for office. All we get are sociopaths, crooks, and liars because decent people won’t put up with the crap dished out by We The People, incumbent politicians, and the news media.

Comment by KCRob — November 22, 2017 @ 6:46 pm - November 22, 2017

32. Speaking of the allegations against Moore.

Comment by Juan — November 22, 2017 @ 9:00 pm - November 22, 2017

33. Hi TiredofAlltheLies,

You … imply two things: 1. Women are incapable of abusing power. 2. Only women should have power.

1. No. The issue is power asymmetry and its ability to corrupt humans. Women are humans. Hence women in power can be corrupted. It is not a done deal, it is just comes with the territory.
    2. No. Since women are humans they are subject to the same issues men are (see 1. above). We need institutions that provide rational incentives for those in power to act with ethical restraint towards those who are have much less power than they do.

Hi Aerinyes,
    An interesting conversation between you and CrayCrayPatriot. He is far more articulate than I am, but he gets at some of the same issues that came up between you and I in an earlier thread. As for your question about the fascists on your side of the fence, I have already told you–you get to keep your right wing white supremacists. You don’t get to pick and choose who is in your family tree. The left gets to have its bad apples; we don’t get to deny them–only learn the cautionary lessons of utopian scientism. You have yours (and they are not just religious fundamentalist extremists). The leadership of these guys, like Spencer, etc. support Donald Trump for a reason, and your definition fits these guys and the pandering that DT has done (his comments after the Charlottesville clusters**k being a classic example of dog whistling).

We are not going to agree, but I would appreciate it a great deal if you would honor our previous conversations by not going back to square one on things we already have a history of discussing …

Finally, Happy Thanksgiving, Aerinyes. We don’t agree, but I respect and do not doubt the sincerity of your beliefs or your willingness to engage.

Comment by Cas — November 22, 2017 @ 11:14 pm - November 22, 2017

34. Happy Thanksgiving Cray CrayPatriot!

Comment by Cas — November 22, 2017 @ 11:16 pm - November 22, 2017

35. So by your logic Cas, the Beatles were mass murders because Charles Manson was a fan?

Comment by Juan — November 22, 2017 @ 11:24 pm - November 22, 2017

36. My my, it seems CrayCray is awfully defensive.

It also seems that CrayCray and Piss Cas were just trolling mere days ago that objecting and being defensive were signs that you had “struck a nerve” and were thus guilty.

So that confirms that Piss Cas and CrayCray are pedophiles, since thy get defensive about being accused of being pedophiles.

Aerinyes did a magnificent job with this. One, he demonstrated CrayCray and Puss Cas’s rank hypocrisy. Second, he also demonstrated the moral superiority of himself and the other commenters here by actually making it clear that he did not feel it was right to accuse people wrongly.

Contrast that with Piss Cas and CeayCray, who not only tell malicious lies about people being Nazis, but then insist that questioning and confronting their malicious lies is proof of guilt.

Beautifully done, Aerinyes. In one swoop, you have exposed not Piss Cas and CrayCray’s moral bankruptcy, but also their utterly-sociopathic and emotionally-stunted narcissism.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — November 22, 2017 @ 11:27 pm - November 22, 2017

37. Hi Cas,

Happy Thanksgiving!

Someone else wants to say Happy Thanksgiving too. You know him well, for he has given you the most endearing modified handle ever. 😉

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — November 23, 2017 @ 1:07 am - November 23, 2017

38. Gee, I think accused paedophile Vince is a bit upset. Remember James Edwards believed all gay men were paedophiles, I just took him at his word. Accused paedophile defends self-admitted paedophile. Surprise surprise.

Oh and Vince, you libel me. Find anywhere I called James Edwards a paedophile

Comment by The_Livewire — November 24, 2017 @ 8:49 pm - November 24, 2017

39. Hi The_LiveWire,

Nice to see you crawl out of your hole. I’m sure you can provide the evidence where James Edwards admits to being one.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — November 24, 2017 @ 9:16 pm - November 24, 2017

40. And again,the accused paedophile defends the self admitted paedophile. Lol I’ll just post this comment link here. http://www.gaypatriot.net/2015/06/20/remind-me-again-how-stormdoor-was-a-right-wing-conservative/#comment-1172868

Now see, Vince also admits he can’t find evidence of me calling James Edwards a paedophile. But it is clear he’s also defending the man who called him a paedophile.

Holding people to their own standards is a hard thing for vince to do.

Comment by The_Livewire — November 24, 2017 @ 10:08 pm - November 24, 2017

41. Hi The_LiveWire,

James Edwards never admitted to being one, but you asserted he did. I’m sorry, but we’re going to have to agree to disagree as far as who provided evidence for what.

Wouldn’t be the first time on GP. But, people accusing others of being paedophiles on GP is a tactic that has been used on multiple occasions here by you, ND30, and now Aerinyes, amongst other right-leaning commenters.

Funny how this works. Whenever a conservative paedophile surfaces, left-leaning commenters get the blame. So strange. And, yet, not a singular event.

*shrug*

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — November 24, 2017 @ 10:31 pm - November 24, 2017

42. So now that we have the proof that JamesEdwards is a self admitted paedophiles by his own standards, again and Vince admits he can’t find proof of me calling JamesEdwards one, he retreats back to his original lie.

I think we’re done here.

Comment by The Livewire — November 25, 2017 @ 1:11 pm - November 25, 2017

43. Hi TheLiveWire,

We’re done here when you learn how to read and stop playing games. But, like your fellow far-right GP brethren, committing libel is standard procedure.

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — November 25, 2017 @ 4:21 pm - November 25, 2017