Satire Increasingly Indistinguishable from Actual News Coverage

Posted by V the K at 7:42 pm - November 22, 2017.
Filed under: Holidays,Humor

Turkey pardoned by Trump had multiple contacts with Russian officials

Grav E. Gobbles, a 4-year-old bird from western Minnesota, received a pardon Tuesday during a ceremony in the Rose Garden. But how Gobbles was able to secure a presidential pardon has come under scrutiny, sources say.

According to sources, Gobbles met privately on multiple occasions with Russian officials over the past year, leading some to allege a pumpkin pie-to-play scheme. In one instance, for example, Gobbles spoke with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, though the details of what was discussed are still unknown.

In fairness to Duffelblog, the Democrat Media Complex did find some petty nonsense to whine about at the (stupid) Turkey Pardon Ceremony. And other leftists went into poo-flinging Trump Derangement. And MSDNC anchor Joy Reid says Trump derangement now makes her hate the Turkey pardoning nonsense as much as I do, albeit only because she is out of her mind with Trump derangement. I just hate stupid, childish political pageants. Just eat the damn thing or feed it to homeless veterans or whatever.

1. Amazing.

Don’t expect the little leftist Coalition here to get it. Not sure whether they understand that even the Judge Moore dialogue coming out of their behinds is also a joke. He could be Hitler and he would win.

Comment by Hanover — November 22, 2017 @ 8:09 pm - November 22, 2017

2. That Turkey’s goose is cooked!

Comment by Matthew the Oilman — November 23, 2017 @ 7:00 am - November 23, 2017

3. Happy thanksgiving Gay Patriot, I had to spend my.holiday with hard core Democrats.

Comment by James — November 23, 2017 @ 9:35 am - November 23, 2017

4. I’ll bet pardoned turkey meat is the sweetest meat there is.

Comment by Draybee — November 23, 2017 @ 2:38 pm - November 23, 2017

5. Hi V the K,

So, Trump just admitted to being a racist? You tell me.

Looks like when I wrote the other day that Trump disproportionate goes after black people in his tweets, I was correct. And he’s proud of it too. I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

But, spin away, GP!

Cheers,
    CCP

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — November 23, 2017 @ 3:11 pm - November 23, 2017

6. So, Trump just admitted to being a racist? You tell me.

Or, he’s just trolling Greg Sargent and his employer. Seriously, the responses to the tweet remind me of the old Polaner All Fruit commercial and the matron’s reaction to the boorish dude who says “Please pass the jelly!” They complain about his prolifigate tweeting every day and twice on Sunday and yet take the bait. Every. Single. Time.

Looks like when I wrote the other day that Trump disproportionate [sic] goes after black people in his tweets, I was correct.

Or maybe the people who inspire his wrath are disproportionately petulant athletes who just happen to be Black. Don Jr tweeted out an entire list of those whom POTUS 45 has tangled with who happen to be white, but that was quickly dismissed by the conspiracy theorists who believe that Vladimir Putin’s desire for ethnic purity is first being tested out by his puppet in the United States.

Comment by RSG — November 23, 2017 @ 8:04 pm - November 23, 2017

7. […] Satire Increasingly Indistinguishable from Actual News Coverage¬† […]

Pingback by The Weekly Headlines-Posted on November 25, 2017 by lafayetteangel – Br Andrew's Muses — November 25, 2017 @ 7:22 am - November 25, 2017