The Beta Male Sexual Assailant

Posted by V the K at 8:10 am - November 22, 2017.
Filed under: Democratic Scandals

If you look at Mark Halperin, Glenn Thrush, Harvey Weinstein, Al Franken and the other feminist sexual predators and thought, “None of these guys could bench press 80 lbs without a spot,” you may have been on to something.

The growing pile of confession notes — which combine ostensible empathy and promises of sensitivity and submission with strategically placed, lawyerly denials — testifies to the grimly comic dishonesty of the Beta Male sexual harasser. He thought that he could continue to indulge his appetites as long as he adjusted his attitudes, a view that all of the prattle about “systemic change” confirms him in, insofar as it treats his misbehavior as an ideological problem rather than a moral one. Implied in many of the confession notes from the harassers is the ludicrous suggestion that with a little more “education,” with a few more training seminars, with a little more consciousness-raising, they would have behaved virtuously. This pose allows them to escape moral responsibility and painlessly join the “solution.” The sexual revolution’s massive crisis of unchastity is thus turned into a “problem of power” that can be remedied by the hiring of more female executives, the expansion of HR departments, and “better” education.

Meanwhile, a feminist has made a name for herself by proclaiming that the desctruction of innocent men is good for the sisterhood.

The Mike Pence Rule has never looked better, has it?

1. V: The Mike Pence Rule has never looked better, has it?

Yes! And, the other three rules, too.

Comment by apple betty — November 22, 2017 @ 8:57 am - November 22, 2017

2. Weinstein and Frankin are guilty as hell. Today’s modern radical feminism has turned into prostitution. They just love sexual predators.

Comment by James — November 22, 2017 @ 9:05 am - November 22, 2017

3. why does liberal America think this behavior is predatory? when sex is your god as liberal America has told for over 50 years in every cultural medium they control isn’t this exactly the kind of behavior they have advocated?

Comment by salg — November 22, 2017 @ 9:27 am - November 22, 2017

4. Emily Linden: “Here’s an unpopular opinion: I’m actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations.”

Well, honey, I hope a big macho guy accuses YOU of sexual harassment and you lose YOUR job over it. And I won’t cry one tear over it.

You’re the kind of woman who made me switch in the first place.

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — November 22, 2017 @ 10:19 am - November 22, 2017

5. It’s a good place to start, but the Pence Rule has one major flaw; it’s still little protection against a malicious or false claim, particularly with the HR Dept. Especially if months or years after the alleged-incident.

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — November 22, 2017 @ 10:54 am - November 22, 2017

6. It’s a good place to start, but the Pence Rule has one major flaw; it’s still little protection against a malicious or false claim, particularly with the HR Dept. Especially if months or years after the alleged-incident.

Thank Ra for the gay card; it got me out of a false claim situation once.

Comment by V the K — November 22, 2017 @ 12:03 pm - November 22, 2017

7. V , the only reason the”gay” card worked for you is because you weren’t seeking election at a significant level. As Ted B has stated it doesn’t have to be true, only repeated. Happy Thanksgiving.

Comment by Matthew the Oilman — November 22, 2017 @ 1:33 pm - November 22, 2017

8. Happy Thanksgiving, M the O.

Comment by V the K — November 22, 2017 @ 1:52 pm - November 22, 2017

9. Hi V the K,
    Well, Ms. Linden is wrong about “acceptable” collateral damage in her quest to right wrongs. Apart from being reprehensible on the face of it, it is exactly that attitude that will turn public opinion against her and help undermine what she wants.

Comment by Cas — November 22, 2017 @ 3:27 pm - November 22, 2017

10. After decades, I have an office with a door. I don’t work with many women and supervise no one. Most interaction with women at work is social – just chit chat.

There is NO WAY I’d allow that door to be anything other than wide open when a woman is in the office.

If I were a manager, I’d have a female HR person present in any meeting with woman if the door had to be closed.

I worked at one company where the few private offices had large windows – kind of like zoo exhibits. I think I know why that design decision was made.

The left destroyed social norms and the result is a low-trust society and a lot of people who grew up thinking self-restraint was for uptight Christians and prudes.

Comment by KCRob — November 22, 2017 @ 6:32 pm - November 22, 2017

11. Or, you know, just drop women altogether. Feminists sure are doing a great job of ensuring the fact that they all die crazy cat ladies.

Comment by Sean L — November 22, 2017 @ 9:28 pm - November 22, 2017

12. @ 11, Str8 men are already doing that, it’s called mgtow (men going their own way).

Comment by James — November 22, 2017 @ 10:06 pm - November 22, 2017

13. My opinion has always been that all women/girls in public education need to be required to take a self defense safety class. Also that a suitable martial arts class should be offered for both sexes to teach discipline and respect.

I am old fashioned and think the classes should be taught by sex as it does no one any good to have hormonal posturing involved. Also a bit of weapons training like gun safety and what to do if you are in bad situation (ie how to break duct tape and etc). My cousins were in the military and taught me when high school aged how to wound/kill with what may be on hand in a bad situation. I have never used it but still good to know. Note I say sex rather than gender as sex is what you are born with and gender is a choice.

Then if in future life some beta male skipped the martial arts respect for others class and sexually harasses the girl she can beat the cr@p out of him or at least render his male parts not function for procreation.

Israel has the right idea about training its young women and the US should baby step follow their lead (2 year military service would whip the snowflake out of the enititled whiners).

Comment by Sandra — November 23, 2017 @ 9:25 am - November 23, 2017

14. That should read – not functional.

I am of the old school where you misuse it use lose it. If a rapist (especially a pedophile) is caught where there is no doubt that they did it (ie the idiot video taped it all or was caught in the act or etc), castration should be a part of the sentence IMHO.

Comment by Sandra — November 23, 2017 @ 9:30 am - November 23, 2017

15. MGTOW would be sad as most men are good men and are appreciated and loved by women. My sig other is one of the best of men ❤️. It is just the bad apples (mostly liberal Democrats) that make woman leery.

I would hate to do a meetoo story but It happens to I think pretty much all women. You just have to know how to deal with the few jerks that are out there. I remember one guy grabbed my rear and I grabbed his wrist and applied a few pressure points. He said fiesty I like that and I said (with eyes that flashed like fire) do it again and you will really find out what fiesty means. He didn’t do it again at least to me.

Comment by Sandra — November 23, 2017 @ 9:48 am - November 23, 2017

16. Hi Sandra,

Lots in Comment #13 I agree with! Actually, all of it (except the use of the term “beta male,” but we don’t have to get into that one, as I’d like to impress upon you how much I agreed with everything else).

Cheers,
    CCP

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — November 23, 2017 @ 3:41 pm - November 23, 2017

17. @ 12, MGTOW = more like VirginTow or neckbeards

Comment by Pawfurbehr — November 23, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - November 23, 2017

18. Thank Ra for the gay card; it got me out of a false claim situation once.

I would say you lucked out. A friend of mine is a massage therapist who once worked for a spa chain and was forced [in the sense that refusing to do so would have led to charges of not being a team player, etc] to give a massage to a co-worker who was the front desk manager. She was the embodiment of ‘frigid’ and was known for being someone whom everyone else tiptoed around. Long story short, she ended up accusing him of sexual assault; he wes immediatly terminated, and became the Harvey Weinstein of the establishment, then charges were filed.

Fortunately, he was able to secure the services of one of the top criminal defense attorneys in town who, in the process of going through his case gave him some sobering facts. Primo among them is that being gay is not a valid legal defense against sexual assault. (Also, the boundaries between legitimate personal services such as massage and assault can literally be measured in fractions of an inch.)

So KCRob’s suggestions are well-placed. Taking political points of view out of it for a moment, there are just too many unstable people out there who are more than willing to work out their personal issues not in a therapist’s office but through whatever person or persons happen to displease them on a certain day. People also don’t appreciate the prevalence of security cameras in the workplace, but in this day and age a good working security camera can be a lifesaver, even if it does reveal a few unflattering details such as who in the office are professional nose-pickers.

Comment by RSG — November 23, 2017 @ 7:28 pm - November 23, 2017

19. Hi RSG,

Sorry that your friend had to go through that. Sounds like a nutty situation. Being forced to give a massage to someone who sounds like she would never want one to begin with. Sounds like he may have been set up and they wanted to get rid of him?

Sincerely,