Not Even Social Leftists Can Explain LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP

Posted by V the K at 9:37 pm - November 30, 2017.
Filed under: Liberalism Run Amok

Lots of Tuckerface in this one.

YouTube Preview Image

1. I can’t handle that much stupid.

Tucker nails neutral face.

Comment by Christina — December 1, 2017 @ 12:00 am - December 1, 2017

2. Canadians and Europeans don’t understand that their freedoms are very restricted and their explanation when it is brought up is that America’s freedoms are flawed.

Everyone is included in the United States, there is inclusiveness. Within the context of fellow citizenship and the Rights of Man. This BS with pandering to all sorts of little made up momentary identity politics personal trends is complete nonsense and not worth a national discussion there or here.

Comment by Hanover — December 1, 2017 @ 12:00 am - December 1, 2017

3. I draw the line at “LGB”, everything else beyond that is psychiatric, perversion, confusion or irrelevance. …Not my circus, not my monkeys.

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — December 1, 2017 @ 5:47 am - December 1, 2017

4. What?! Are they trying to marginalize us solosexuals through exclusion? I feel so triggered. Fascists.

Comment by Thomas — December 1, 2017 @ 6:56 am - December 1, 2017

5. I adamantly insist… I want OGGTCGAABSADY added now. For you ignorant white males that stands for Old Gay Guy That Can’t Get Any Anymore But Still Ain’t Dead Yet. This must be added ASAP or you are all bigots, racists, homoalphabetophobes and deserve to suffer extensively.

Comment by Rex — December 1, 2017 @ 9:30 am - December 1, 2017

6. What all those initials obfuscate is the cold, hard fact that they are practicing an exclusionary practice. They exclude all straight, white Christians and Jews, especially males.

Comment by Juan — December 1, 2017 @ 10:49 am - December 1, 2017