Tis the Season to Be a Virtual Signaling D-Canoe

Posted by V the K at 3:27 pm - December 1, 2017.
Filed under: Gay PC Silliness

Some gay douchebags in California (of course) decided it would be edgy and transgressive and shocking to the normals to do a Nativity Scene featuring Jesus’s Two Gay Dads.

I’m not “outraged” about this, I just think it’s asinine and stupid.

Also, you know that left-wing website ‘Vox.com,” they are canceling the open bar at their ‘Holiday Party’ because they don’t trust their employees not to get drunk and engage in “sexual misconduct.” This New Puritianism is really something.

My other half works at a university. His department was planning a holiday party, but then a virtue-signaling divorced white woman (VSDW2) decided it would be offensive to the one Mohammedan in the department to call it a “Holiday Party” … I am not making it up … so now it has to be an “End of Semester Departmental Gathering” without any decorations or food that might be perceived as specific to that certain holiday in December that Shall Not Be Named.

The thing is, the Mohammedan doesn’t even care and thinks people are being too sensitive.

1. I am cool with the two surrogates watching over Jesus. As I get it neither one of them were involved in the immaculate conception, nor were they much other than poor providers who ended up getting Mary in a position to have to deliver in a stable.

If the surrogates are “married” it makes no difference, because neither is the biological dad and they are totally barren in the whole procreation with each other game. So, along with being “married” I also support one of them calling himself a bi-trans-normative-gender-neutral-pseudo-monotreme.

Banning liquor at a Christmas party is fairly Mormonal and never caused polygamous problems. It is the amoral agnostics who have no reason to celebrate Christmas who do stupid stuff with alcohol in regard to getting inappropriately touchy-feely. At the Christmas party everybody was making Mary until she left and then they jumped for Joy.

Any person offended by Jesus should be rushed to a safe place and permitted to vent. Such offense verges on the rapture.

Comment by Heliotrope — December 1, 2017 @ 3:47 pm - December 1, 2017

2. aren’t they worried that this might trigger people?

Comment by salg — December 1, 2017 @ 3:53 pm - December 1, 2017

3. Hi Helio,

Food for thought: if Mary can immaculately conceive, anything is possible …

Cheers,
    CCP

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — December 1, 2017 @ 4:21 pm - December 1, 2017

4. If the Muslim in the department is one of the good ones, ze can go to the party dressed as Santa Clause. That would be a hoot!

Comment by BigJ — December 1, 2017 @ 4:53 pm - December 1, 2017

5. Food for thought: if Mary can immaculately conceive, anything is possible …

Good old agnostic “hope’nchange” and unicorns. If you can dream it, you can achieve it.

There is no bridge connecting “anything is possible” without God and the Will of God. But that is a bridge too far for a narcissistic disbeliever who only believes in the power of government.

Comment by Heliotrope — December 1, 2017 @ 6:51 pm - December 1, 2017

6. Hi Helio,

I understand that certain myths help some fight their true nature. Better to be a “narcissist” who engages in self-reflection than someone who resists it.

That’s okay. You call people who help the poor, “cowards.” Your belief that your views are superior to mine are laughable. But, keep going. Your brand of crazy keeps getting nuttier.

Cheers,
    CCP

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — December 1, 2017 @ 7:11 pm - December 1, 2017

7. Culture wars are a safe topic in conservative waters right now. I just wonder if they had put three men around Jesus whether people would have thought that they were three fathers or just a bunch of Shepards or wise men, or maybe a combo…? Or even a modern marriage?

In other news, Flynn pled guilty to lying to the FBI and talks about a “very senior member” of the Trump transition team directing him to interesting purposes, Trump denies the Access Hollywood tape is real, and we look like we will pass a tax bill that looks like a hammer in search of a nail that will nicely expand the deficit, increase government debt, increase taxes on a significant minority of Americans, and otherwise seem to fly in the face of some well established Republican priorities.

Comment by Cas — December 1, 2017 @ 7:22 pm - December 1, 2017

8. P.S. Also, I’d add, those two male surrogates can raise a child, which outranks an orphanage. But, you emphasise “biology.”

How interesting. You believe in letting the poor starve. You believe in children going without parents. You sound like a budding anarchist.

Cheers,
    CCP

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — December 1, 2017 @ 7:23 pm - December 1, 2017

9. Hi Cas,

My last comment was directed toward Helio (obvs).

And great points all around!

Cheers,
    CCP

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — December 1, 2017 @ 7:26 pm - December 1, 2017

10. Helio’s beliefs are superior to CrayCray’s and Piss Cas’s.

Helio’s beliefs involve actually helping others.

CrayCray’s and Piss Cas’s involve virtue-signaling to help themselves.

Comment by North Dallas Thirty — December 1, 2017 @ 8:21 pm - December 1, 2017

11. FYI craycray, the Immaculate Conception refers to Mary and HER conception. It has nothing to do with the Virgin Birth. Someone didn’t pay enough attention in catechism perhaps?

Comment by Bastiat_Fan — December 1, 2017 @ 8:42 pm - December 1, 2017

12. Hi Bastiat Fan,

I stand corrected. For once, I learn something on here. My mind is blown. No, I wasn’t paying much attention in catechism, lol.

It’s of no surprise to me that it’s you who is schooling me, though.

CCP

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — December 1, 2017 @ 8:51 pm - December 1, 2017

13. Your SO has my deepest sympathies for having to immerse himself daily in an environment that increasingly resembles “a casting call for a remake of The Rocky Horror Picture Show or One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest.”

(source: http://theothermccain.com/2017/11/30/the-insane-professor/ )

Comment by Wraith — December 1, 2017 @ 9:15 pm - December 1, 2017

14. Except for every year for the past mini there have been record amounts of Revenue coming into the government and Flynn pleading guilty has nothing to do with Trump and doesn’t affect him in anyway.

Though I will be avoiding the cacophony vomiting out of the left this weekend it will be important to note that the Obamacare mandate is indeed going away. I’ll open the window to listen to the screams of liberal pigs as they squeal and squeal and squeal.

Comment by Hanover — December 1, 2017 @ 10:17 pm - December 1, 2017

15. Hi Hanover,
    In honor of the your feelings of schadenfreude, which I think you will get to enjoy in full measure when the mandate disappears, I thought this would make you happy…. 🙂

Comment by Cas — December 1, 2017 @ 11:05 pm - December 1, 2017

16. O M G. CAS LOVE the link.

Comment by rusty — December 1, 2017 @ 11:24 pm - December 1, 2017

17. Comment by rusty — December 1, 2017 @ 11:24 pm - December 1, 2017

18. “Cas”? Dearie. I would never follow a link or bother to look further than a cursory scan of any comment or otherwise by someone of your ilk. Thanks.

I do believe that there’s some pre-sqealing afoot. Let me help you in advance. Your little Obamacare experiment wasn’t set in stone. You’re pathetic shoving Grandma over the cliff or babies will be without Healthcare Gambit failed. After 8 years of Obama not focusing on the economy and jobs, the business of America, even the most moronic dolt who had been duped, isn’t going to listen to your BS anymore. You people are actually in danger of becoming extinct. Your establishment on the left and made a big mistake and not quashing the Occupy Movement and look what it turned into – a cannibal fest of pretend feminists like a grenade thrown into a convention room.

Fraud.

Comment by Hanover — December 2, 2017 @ 1:18 am - December 2, 2017

19. Hi Cas,

Funny link for unfunny times, mate. Thanks.

That tax bill got passed. :/ Oh well, I guess most people at GP will be happy about it?

Sincerely,
    CCP

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — December 2, 2017 @ 2:54 am - December 2, 2017

20. Cas,

While I get your need to use the increase in the deficit as a reason to speak against the tax bill as it was presented, two things can be pointed out that fight against your point: First, the deficit during Obama’s presidential tenure increased by how many trillions of dollars??? Second, the taxes are being cut to support economic growth, which generates less federal revenue…federal revenue that wouldn’t be needed if all of the bleeding heart programs your lovely president and his minions put in place didn’t exist. In essence, the deficit is then, technically the Democrats’ fault, as both the amount it has grown over the last 8 years and the amount it will grow the next year can directly be attributed to their social, big government, communist agenda.

Comment by TADFORD — December 2, 2017 @ 4:00 am - December 2, 2017

21. Heh, …it’s all a misunderstanding of the symbolism. Of-course those are two of the Nativity Tale’s shepherds adoring the Christ-child.

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — December 2, 2017 @ 8:02 am - December 2, 2017

22. As a Catholic, Jesus has two dads just makes me roll my eyes. A Christian response is of course prayer.

As for the tax cuts, history has shown that cutting taxes leads to increases of revenue to the government. Coledge, Kennedy and Reagan proved that. The challenge is reconciling spending with revenue, as always. Weening the people of the government teat is a real trick in a popular republic.Everyone has some justification for money spent on their priorities. And have a activist news media doesn’t help. Let’s see what happens.
    God Bless you all and the Republic.

Comment by Matthew the Oilman — December 2, 2017 @ 8:11 am - December 2, 2017

23. I’ll be impressed when they do a life-size wedding topper of Mohammed and his child wife.

Comment by Sean L — December 2, 2017 @ 8:28 am - December 2, 2017

24. Maybe it’s because so many other things are going on, but I can’t get outraged at the “two dads”. Probably because I know what the Bible says too well for this to look like more than two brothers (as in monks) watching over the baby. While the intent of the decorators was offense or political, I think Ted B. and Matthew the Oilman have it right.

On a tangent, it was popular for a while, and may be again, to talk of Jesus’s family being homeless. (See especially Mitch Snyder’s homeless nativity scenes in Washington, DC.) They weren’t homeless homeless in that they had a home from which they had come to pay their taxes. (If the inns of that day were anything like the caravansarai later, they might have been better off in the stable.)

And for V the K’s SO Christmas Party story, although you won’t know it from most of the noise and the jihadi terrorists, Muhammad taught to respect Jews and Christians (well, more than polytheists) as “People of the Book”. So the Muslim co-worker is right. (Not only theologically, be in sheer practical terms as well.) SO has my sympathies for having to work in that environment.

Comment by TheQuietMan — December 2, 2017 @ 10:07 am - December 2, 2017

25. After Easter, the most sacred celebration in the Christian calendar is Christmas. So this was designed as an insult to any Christian passing. Then they complain that Christians won’t bake them a cake!

Comment by miss marmelstein — December 2, 2017 @ 11:32 am - December 2, 2017

26. Well, the Mohammedan guy thinks the whole thing is stupid, so he’s going to wear Christmas sweaters to work for the rest of the month. They also decorated the office with snowflakes (because only ‘secular’ decorations were allowed) and are referring to the “End of Semester Departmental Gathering” as ‘The Snowflake Party.’

Comment by V the K — December 2, 2017 @ 1:26 pm - December 2, 2017

27. Also, as my partner gets his second master’s degree this month, my nickname going forward is going to be “dummy one masters” since I only have one.

Comment by V the K — December 2, 2017 @ 1:27 pm - December 2, 2017

28. Hi TADFORD,
    I am neither for or against deficits. It depends what they are used for. So, if you accrue a deficit because you are making productive assets that will pay back the investment many times over (Government spending on infrastructure) then I say–have at it. Or if the economy drove off a cliff when investment and/or consumption spending collapsed, then again, have at it. We have plenty of evidence that the path taken by the US after the Great Recession kicked in was a better path than that of the European nations, in terms of growth, unemployment, etc.

What I don’t see the sense in is in increasing deficits through “tax relief” when the economy is growing (and has been for quite some time), especially when it is targeted at the wealthy and the older members of our society. And when the evidence points us to being at “full employment” with an emerging tightening labour market. If the aim is to increase inflation than I think this policy will help achieve that goal.

Hi Hanover,
    It is really sweet that you to feel the need to tell me that you won’t look at my links. Even if it would show something that would disprove or even prove your point–say, that white is black, war is peace, or that freedom is slavery. But it is your choice to take everything so seriously. 🙂

Comment by Cas — December 2, 2017 @ 5:46 pm - December 2, 2017

29. HI TADFORD,

Cas is a fraud.

“Our economy” does not refer to the economy under which Cas lives and transacts. That is one of the great Cas frauds: deceive the reader.

Cas is a troll who splits hairs as a form of nuance which is meant to masquerade as intellectualism.

Cas has dismissed me as too frustrating to combat. Fine by me. But there is no reason why “innocents” should walk into the Cas fan without fair warning.

You either play by the ever-shifting themes Cas poses or you don’t get to play in the Cas world. The tired old game of lets play school and I’ll be the teacher.

The Cas bait of the deficits under Obama being due to a source Cas refuses to identify and explain is typical Cas taffy-pulling meant to draw you into a web of further deceptions. Good luck with that.

Comment by Heliotrope — December 2, 2017 @ 6:25 pm - December 2, 2017

30. “Cas”, the lying little zit’s comment #28, thinks that we approved of deficit spending during Obama’s pathetic sit on the toilet throne in the White House. We did not approve that spending and we all ousted the Republican speaker of the House over it. As the little dummy obviously doesn’t remember, any deficit spending that’s needed now is needed to fix what was never fixed during the idiot Obama’s tenure. He instead decided to spend the load on destroying Healthcare and not addressing the problems around the planet that were immediate. Spending will indeed need to be addressed and the little dipshit and her commie mouthing of retarded Pelosi talking points is nothing but a ruse to hide their agenda. She and her ilk, The Establishment on both sides and the assorted pitiful scum of the left want to tax us all to death European style.

On a related note, news flash! The Obamacare mandate is almost dead. Why pure stinking behind with that you little fraud.

Hey “Cas”, if you want to pay more taxes go ahead and write an F check. Meanwhile the government is indeed being reduced, the authoritarian bureaucrat state is being deconstructed. Weep, troll.

Comment by Hanover — December 2, 2017 @ 6:44 pm - December 2, 2017

31. FYI, I didn’t read the little troll’s comment number 28 the particular paragraph addressed to me. I know what they say. I know what they have to offer. Nothing. She’s nothing but an offensive little parrot.

Comment by Hanover — December 2, 2017 @ 6:48 pm - December 2, 2017

32. Hi Hanover,
    “And before you say that the deficits are “the Democrats fault” you might want to remember who started the ball rolling, and who supported those deficits through control of the legislative branch for six years of the Obama Presidency. Oh, and this shouldn’t surprise you–whose legislative branch is in charge at the moment?”

Get off your lazy duff and Prove me wrong Hanover. Repubs did nothing to get rid of the deficits (apart from empty rhetoric and symbolism)–and now that they have the power to put their money (well ours) where their mouths are–they are adding to them! Rhetoric is so cheap–actions matter–and your side is doing what you appear to think is anathema. At least, the Democrats came by their deficits honestly! Yes, I hear your disdain–you need only look in your mirror to see who it is you hold in actual contempt.

Also, you do realize how funny it is that you are fixated on my links and how you desperately tell others that you don’t look at them. You flatter me! Kinda weird though … 🙂

Comment by Cas — December 3, 2017 @ 2:35 am - December 3, 2017

33. Hi “Cas”,

Also, it’s comical how he places your name in quotes. It gives me a chuckle every time I see it. He think we’re the same person!

Ahahahahahahaha!

Not that I take offense; I take it as a compliment. But, still, the paranoia runs deep with that one (reflects greater themes tbh).

Keep Slayin’,
    CCP

Comment by CrayCrayPatriot — December 3, 2017 @ 4:02 am - December 3, 2017

34. […] Gay Patriot covers it being the season for leftist virtue signaling […]

Pingback by Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup » Pirate's Cove — December 3, 2017 @ 9:27 am - December 3, 2017