Hysterically shrieking “Republican tax cuts are going to kill us all!” is the official position of the Democrat Party.
- Some 10,000 Americans a year will die if the Republican tax reform bill is passed as written, economist Larry Summers said.
- It sounds emotional and hyperbolic but: The Senate tax bill will kill about 15,000 people every year.
- The GOP is making it impossible for my gen to: Payoff student loans; Buy a home; Earn a living wage; Go to the hosipital (sic) without risking financial collapse Millenials don’t want a trophy; we just want to live.
- “It is evil in the extreme”– California Gov. Jerry Brown on the tax bill
- The #GOPTaxScam is one of the worst bills to be brought to the floor in the history of the United States. We will fight with everything we have to stop this bill from becoming the law of the land. – Democrat House Leader Nancy Pelosi
- “This is Armageddon,” @NancyPelosi says about the republican tax bill.
But don’t forget, Global Warming is also going to kill us all. And repealing Obamacare is going to kill us all. Changes to the school lunch program are going to kill our children so they won’t even live long enough to commit suicide as transgender teenagers. Even the slightest cuts to the size and scope of the Federal Bureaucracy, that’s going to kill us all, you betcha. And concealed carry reciprocity is surely going to kill us all.
But, hey, it’s better than being sent to Mike Pence’s Electrocution Death Camps.