The Progressives Really Do Worship Government

Posted by V the K at 9:06 am - December 6, 2017.
Filed under: Gay PC Silliness

Nothing says Christmas Non-Specific Late December Holiday like topping your Non-Specific Late December Holiday tree with a figure of the stern authoritarian visage Hillary “Popular Vote” Clinton. Celebrating Sustainability on Earth and Goodwill toward Democrat-Aligned Interest Groups (everybody else is a white supremacist.)

It will go perfectly with your Transgender Nativity Scene. But I wonder, does it come packed in a giant black van you can hustle it into when it falls off the tree?

Have a politicized Non-Specific Late December Holiday, and an endlessly bitter and spiteful new year (according to the culturally oppressive Western Patriarchal Calendar).

5 Comments »

1. Having that at the top of any Christmas tree I saw (may God forbid) would take away all my Christmas spirit and probably send me running to a safe space–to retch.

And I thought Obama worship was bad, he at least acted like a messiah.

Comment by TheQuietMan — December 6, 2017 @ 10:43 am - December 6, 2017

2. If it comes loaded with a CO2 cartridge that sends it smashing into the ceiling, I’ll take one for my Winter Solstice pagan bush.

Comment by Heliotrope — December 6, 2017 @ 10:55 am - December 6, 2017

3. Great stocking stuffer for our Fascist…oops, Leftist friends and family. Oh, wait…they don’t celebrate Christmas.

Nevermind.

Comment by Lobogris — December 6, 2017 @ 11:28 am - December 6, 2017

4. In the linked article, they state that Hillary won, “in a landslide” 63million to 60million isn’t a landslide.

Comment by dachs_dude — December 6, 2017 @ 12:29 pm - December 6, 2017

5. dachs_dude, nor is that the way that the President of the United States is elected. But your point is still valid. (I didn’t have the heart to read the linked article.)

Comment by TheQuietMan — December 6, 2017 @ 6:38 pm - December 6, 2017

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

**Note: Your first comment will be held for moderation. Avoid profanity, avoid personal attacks on fellow commenters, and avoid complaining about personal attacks (even on you). Feel free to disagree with anyone, but focus on their ideas; give us the information that you think they overlooked.**

Live preview of comment