Vile, Nasty People

“When Someone Shows You Who They Are, Believe Them” – the Only Poet Leftists Know

A train hit a dump truck yesterday killing a 28 year old sanitation worker. Because the train was carrying Republican congressmen to a retreat, the Progressive Democrat Left found this hilarious.

That would also include anti-Trumper Bill Kristol, who tweeted that it was OK to “indulge in all manner of GOP trainwreck jokes” before deleting it.

Deranged leftist ghoul Stephen King tweeted, “A trainload of Republicans on their way to a pricey retreat hit a garbage truck. My friend Russ calls that karma.”

Twitter is what you might call a trou-de-merde, but at least it exposes people for who they are.

1. Kristol substantially only exists on Twitter now. Sad. Irrelevant. Bitter.

Comment by Hanover — February 2, 2018 @ 9:14 am - February 2, 2018

2. I’ve made this point before but I’m not bored with it, even though you are.

Liberals are mostly juveniles. When they criticise Trump, between shopping for pink hats and beating people up, they remind me of my 4th grade. “Trump eats his boogers”. “Yeah heh heh heh, he eats his boogers”. This is more childishness, and of course exposing their lack of normal adult compassion. King and Kristol are real pieces of.

I wish someone would photoshop a passie in Corey Bookers mouth.

Uh oh, I’m just like them.

Comment by John — February 2, 2018 @ 9:56 am - February 2, 2018

3. Tammy Bruce had the best response to the Master Of Horror:

Seriously, I wonder if his accident years ago affected his personality and critical thinking skills.

Comment by RSG — February 2, 2018 @ 10:11 am - February 2, 2018

4. The moonbat left is in deep too-doo. The DNC is as good as bankrupt. There is no leadership. After sitting on their hands during the “All-American” applause lines during the SOTU Address, their garbage scow of a party is on the shoals.

The FBI/DOJ corruption is going to bring on a sh*tstorm of huge proportions and the DemonizingRats have been very visible trying desperately to cover it up and derail it.

The 2018 elections are a long way off in terms of news cycles and intervening events. I will make no predictions of sunshine, but I will predict that the DemoningRats will not be able to kill all of the snakes they have let loose in their march to murder the Trump presidency.

What I have never experienced before in my lifetime is how determined the DemonizingRats are to be hateful by insisting on controlling the narrative through shouting, shunning and salacious slander.

If you so much as infer that there is another view to one of their sacred cows, they will immediately respond like bees protecting the hive. But, unlike bees at the hive, they have no comb of honey to protect.

These people specialize in contempt and will not tolerate diversity of opinion that challenges their narrative. If you can not have a debate, then all concern for cooperation is fruitless.

Comment by Heliotrope — February 2, 2018 @ 11:43 am - February 2, 2018

5. “The DemonizingRats have positioned themselves so poorly that a take over of power by coup is their only hope. And if they take over, dictatorial rule is all that could possibly follow.”

And therein lies the rub, less than 2% of the population is not unilaterally abrogating the COTUS nor assuming power by coup when their numbers are known to all. The 2%er marxists have been permanently relegated to the political wilderness thanks to POTUS Trump, the deplorables and electronic media. MAGA.

Comment by rjliger — February 2, 2018 @ 1:12 pm - February 2, 2018

6. Speaking of vile, nasty people here on the east coast.

Comment by James — February 2, 2018 @ 4:52 pm - February 2, 2018

7. @6

The picture at your link —

Coastal state? Virtue signalling crumbling mental furniture?

Oh look — that’s I had to walk thru while crossing streets in Alameda, CA, before, during, and after the election (well, until 12/2017 anyway).

why am I seeing a pattern?

Comment by Cyril J. — February 2, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - February 2, 2018

8. @6 – James… I will indulge my inner 14-yo and wonder about the old bat with truly blue hair.

Comment by KCRob — February 2, 2018 @ 6:32 pm - February 2, 2018

9. Back on topic, I too don’t understand what went wrong with Stephen King — I used to enjoy reading some of his short stories, and can’t tell if they were written before or after his car accident (probably before).

But true, these days, when he is not hastily heartless and judgmental, he does indeed read, politically speaking, as an utter moron who likely hasn’t travelled enough or with foreign stays way too short to get a better perspective:

“I don’t understand…”

Funny, Stephen… here, I totally do.

Go figure, genius.

Comment by Cyril J. — February 2, 2018 @ 7:45 pm - February 2, 2018

10. I wonder if Stephen King does not understand, either, why so many of his Ideological friends (including himself) STILL haven’t relocated to any of Canada, Mexico, Cuba — just to name a few within very reasonable flying distance and for which very affordable one-way tickets are just as easy to get.

I mean, Trump-hitleria is so bad to live in, right, you’d think it’d be already half empty, no?

Now that’s what “I don’t understand”.

The left — I repeat myself;

as informed and “woke” as a chicken staring at the blade of a 3lbs butcher knife.

Comment by Cyril J. — February 2, 2018 @ 7:58 pm - February 2, 2018

11. To keep speaking of vile people —

if you had any doubts whether the Victimhood Olympics have begun or not, this should help remove them:

Rose McGowan heckled by trans women at Barnes & Nobles book signing

(2/1/2018)

#KeepStackingOnThePopcorn

Comment by Cyril — February 2, 2018 @ 10:26 pm - February 2, 2018

12. @11 and the music goes on…

Michael Wolff Kicked Off Morning Joe

(2/1/2018)

Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk.

Psst. What goes around comes around, Michael.

LOL, told ya:

#KeepStackingOnThePopcorn !

Comment by Cyril — February 2, 2018 @ 11:06 pm - February 2, 2018

13. 1. History, then…
    2. Tragedy, then…
    3. Farce.

We are definitely in the farce-phase.

Comment by Ted Bunker (Charging Rhino) — February 3, 2018 @ 12:48 am - February 3, 2018

14. Ah, but guess where this lovely tradition of top 2 Primary started? My beautiful Evergreen State, the home of the People’s Republic of Freattle! CA is a bunch of pikers! We legalized pot before them, and we led the way to Sh*thole Nation! #progressives! #onward! #andoverthecliff!

“Washington is the first state in the country to establish a Top 2 Primary election system, rather than a party nominating system. A Top 2 Primary narrows the number of candidates to two. The two candidates who receive the most votes in the Primary advance to the General Election, regardless of their party preference.”

Comment by runningrn — February 3, 2018 @ 1:34 am - February 3, 2018

15. If there was a train wreck of Democrats, I would with a death, I would have the class to keep my mouth shut, and say how sad it was.

Comment by davinci38 — February 3, 2018 @ 6:24 pm - February 3, 2018