Deranged Woman Advocates for Roman Catholic Theocracy on the Floor of the House

In the course of an uninterrupted eight-hour rant on the House floor (Republicans being too cowed to go through the “And still she persisted” thing again), Botox-addled Democrat leader Nancy Pelosi told Republicans they better pass Amnesty for illegal immigrants because the Pope demands it.

As she neared the end of her second hour (of her rant), Pelosi said she considered asking the House to pray for Dreamers all day.

“During the night when I was thinking and praying so hard about our Dreamers, I thought, maybe we should just pray all day on the floor of Congress,” she said.

“Maybe I should bring my rosary blessed by the pope … his holiness, Pope Francis, or the one before that, Benedict,” she added. “I have the honor and privilege of receiving rosaries blessed by several popes in my lifetime.”

One notes that this woman has repeatedly voted in the House to ensure that late-term abortions are legal and, if possible, taxpayer-funded.

Needless to say, any time a Republican says “God Bless America,” the left goes into paroxysms about “theocracy.” But leftists want the USA overrun by third-world migrants and, besides, they know that Pelosi’s professed faith is completely insincere. So, she gets a pass.

Some have noted that Democrats have never hijacked the legislative process in order to advocate for working class Americans, or veterans. Nope, the Democrats reserve their concerns for illegal immigrants and, before that, criminal thugs who get shot by police while committing crimes.

By the way, a Roman Catholic bishop last week effusively praised the Chinese Government as “those who are best implementing the social doctrine of the (Roman Catholic) Church.” I am not making this up.

1. Wow looks like the Catholic church has gone bat**** crazy with Pope Frankie in the house. Although the church I used to go to in Burlington MA at least they stay middle of the road and not so far to the left.

Comment by Pawfurbehr — February 8, 2018 @ 9:41 am - February 8, 2018

2. Francis is more anti-pope than pope particularly when he went to a mosque to pray and faux virtue signal. I wonder if his next stop is the church of satan where he will join in the black mass,

Comment by Sandra — February 8, 2018 @ 9:49 am - February 8, 2018

3. oh but separation of church and state nancy.

Comment by salg — February 8, 2018 @ 10:25 am - February 8, 2018

4. Pope Commie Francis.

Comment by Cyril J. — February 8, 2018 @ 11:06 am - February 8, 2018

5. China is the fastest growing Christian nation, but I don’t know if its actually Catholicism or in any way the Pope’s doing.

On the account of Latinos coming into the USA, if they do so legally and are morally fit, I have no problem with increasing the number of Christian believers in this country.

Meantime, maybe the best thing to do with the increasing amount of Muslim believers in the USA is to join them and slowly convert them from the inside. Or we may see a war between Mexicans and real Indians (and Arabs) again on this continent.

Or we can do nothing and hope secularism fixes all this. Just my fraction of a penny…

Comment by RGB — February 8, 2018 @ 11:56 am - February 8, 2018

6. You cannot serve humanism and God; one cannot serve two masters. So my question is: What does Pelosi pray to?

Comment by Artful Codger — February 8, 2018 @ 1:26 pm - February 8, 2018

7. @2

Pretty sure he has already got there.

Comment by Cyril J. — February 8, 2018 @ 3:39 pm - February 8, 2018

8. And to Nancy Pelosi, I would remind her that the United States has a long history of not really caring what the Pope has to say.

Pope Francis is a Jesuit through and through. Who thought putting them on Peter’s seat was a good idea?

I also very much want to walk up to the Cardinal who praised China and yell in his ear, “Have you forgotten how many Christians were murdered by this regime?!”

It’s moments like this that make me yearn for Eastern Orthodoxy…

Comment by Sean L — February 8, 2018 @ 4:18 pm - February 8, 2018

9. Seems like they allow anyone to comment on the Catholic Herald. Here’s another article to the Catholic Church’s supposed Chinese friends.

Comment by James — February 9, 2018 @ 9:23 am - February 9, 2018