The Cuck of Canuckistan

Posted by V the K at 6:57 pm - February 22, 2018.
Filed under: Gays in Other Lands

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Castreau is on vacation making a totes legit Government Business trip to India. I never want to hear a Trump Hater ever tell me again that PDT is an international disgrace and an embarrassment to his country.

Question: When Indian Government officials visit Canada, do they wear the traditional costume of the host country?

1. The dude with the Canada hat in the bottom pic looks like Larry the Cable guy.

Comment by James — February 22, 2018 @ 7:21 pm - February 22, 2018

2. I think Canada elected a twink who likes to play dress-up for their prime minister.

Comment by TheQuietMan — February 22, 2018 @ 7:44 pm - February 22, 2018

3. Just remember – it’s peoplekind all dress up as clown.

Comment by Dav — February 22, 2018 @ 8:43 pm - February 22, 2018

4. I wonder if Trudeau stuffs his missus in a burka when they visit Islamic countries.

Comment by KCRob — February 22, 2018 @ 8:46 pm - February 22, 2018

5. Any Letterkenny fans here?

Comment by Niall — February 22, 2018 @ 9:17 pm - February 22, 2018

6. Isn’t that Cultural Appropriation?

Comment by Juan — February 22, 2018 @ 10:25 pm - February 22, 2018

7. I wonder how Indians fleeing their corrupt cast-based society, to get a better life by and for themselves in Canada, feel about the son of a dictator

kissing so zealously the butts of the bureaucrats who plundered them until they finally get a chance to get out.

Comment by Cyril J. — February 23, 2018 @ 7:17 am - February 23, 2018

8. Matthew 13:11-17

Comment by Cyril J. — February 23, 2018 @ 7:28 am - February 23, 2018

9. Isn’t that Cultural Appropriation?

Why yes it is. In fact, I do believe that is why his junket is garnering more attention than he would like. The Reuters story notes that one Indian politician compared his attire to Bollywood costuming.

Last fall, I had the opportunity to encounter a conservative retired couple who live in Vancouver BC and were traveling in the States. They were elated when they found someone who was not the typical West Coast liberal they must have been meeting during their time here [me]. They noted Prime Minister Boyfriend’s lack of credentials for holding his office and dismissed him as a grown-up (in theory) trust fund baby and confirmed the stories I had heard of his family’s immense wealth (which JT likes to downplay as much as possible). I mentioned that I refer to him as The Canadian Obama; they got a kick out of that.

Comment by RSG — February 23, 2018 @ 8:01 am - February 23, 2018

10. Canada has such as lovely First Lady, and Sophie Trudeau is a real looker too!

Comment by BigJ — February 23, 2018 @ 8:37 am - February 23, 2018

11. Canada can’t afford to pay benefits to military veterans who were disabled in the line of duty, but it can afford to pay for a vacation (disguised as a business trip) for PM Turdeau.

Comment by Tom — February 23, 2018 @ 4:20 pm - February 23, 2018

12. Trudeau is dressed like a really tacky looking Sgt Pepper’s era Paul Mccartney.

Comment by James — February 23, 2018 @ 7:56 pm - February 23, 2018