Everybody Point and Laugh

Posted by V the K at 12:47 pm - March 2, 2018.
Filed under: Gay Politics,Unhinged Liberals

<blockquoteclass=”twitter-video” data-lang=”en”>

[LOLOL]: Protesters call out Mike Pence without any supporting facts. Turns out leftists aren’t very good at follow up questions…#MAGA

— Austen Fletcher (@fleccas) March 1, 2018

1. I know it sounds trite, but I simple cannot imagine being this stupid.

Maybe because I know enough to not comment on something I don’t know enough about, such as…umm….hmmm….oh!…no….dang it, being smart can be really hard. Oh, I know, I can only name 5-6 fundamental particles off the top of my head, so when the subject of quantum mechanics comes up, I tend to stay clear.

Comment by BigJ — March 2, 2018 @ 2:40 pm - March 2, 2018

2. Honestly? Do these people not realize how stupid they are? Really? They believe it because they want to believe it. When they are asked questions or given facts they say, “I just want to enjoy my day.”” or, “I see what this is.” Or they just keep rambling on nonsense in the hope that eventually the person with the mic will stop listening. Nothing they are saying is backed by evidence. And look at their eyes…there is a lot of mental illness in our country.

Comment by TADFORD — March 2, 2018 @ 2:45 pm - March 2, 2018

3. To that one guy – I wouldn’t want you killed… but a sound ass-kicking would do you some good.

Amazing what so many lefties know to be true that isn’t.

Yes, lefties, there are a lot of people on the right that don’t know what they’re talking about. The difference is that they don’t want to rule over the rest of us.

The FL massacre, in addition to horrifying, has reminded me just how much weapons-grade stupidity there is in the world.

Comment by KCRob — March 2, 2018 @ 6:48 pm - March 2, 2018

4. A man is standing at the back of a long, long, slow-moving queue, and finally decides he has had enough.

“I can’t take it any more”, he roars, “I am off to kill Ceausescu!”

And he stomps away, angrily.

Barely 15 minutes later, he’s back again, looking really downcast.

“What happened, is Ceausescu dead?” asks another man.

“Nah. The queue over there is even longer.”

Comment by Cyril — March 2, 2018 @ 9:14 pm - March 2, 2018

5. Candidate Trump told Jenner he (he still had his twit and berries at the time) could use any restroom in Trump tower, which Jenner did. Unless I’m not aware of something he said or did in the past, this “Trump hates non-cis, non-heterosexuals” meme is a study in wildly successful, wholly made-up propaganda. When I asked my lesbian sister-in-law why the QWERTY Qrowd was so afraid of him, all she could muster was that they didn’t know what he would do (and he might do bad things).

Comment by MTC — March 3, 2018 @ 8:20 am - March 3, 2018

6. Moronic children given far too many gold stars for just still breathing and taking up space.

Comment by Dav — March 3, 2018 @ 11:39 am - March 3, 2018

7. They don’t want us to have guns.
    We don’t want them to vote, …or reproduce.

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — March 3, 2018 @ 11:58 am - March 3, 2018

8. Hi V the K,
    You fiddle while Rome burns…

Comment by Cas — March 3, 2018 @ 1:48 pm - March 3, 2018

9. I have discovered why so many gays want the 3rd world imported.

Boy rapes Swedish man, Anderson Cooper flying in to investigate

Comment by Steve — March 3, 2018 @ 5:06 pm - March 3, 2018

10. The sad part of that video is most of those kids are in college. They will graduate and pollute the ranks of industry and academies. FLAMING METEOR 2020!

Comment by Matthew the Oilman — March 3, 2018 @ 9:10 pm - March 3, 2018

11. People that young are not used to be called out on what they believe. They rely on their feelings, preyed upon by adults who they assume know what they are talking about.

Comment by Craig Smith — March 4, 2018 @ 12:56 am - March 4, 2018

12. Volksstrum; unwitting children cynically-armed with sticks.

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — March 4, 2018 @ 4:49 am - March 4, 2018

13. Raise the voting age to 40 at least!

Comment by Rex — March 4, 2018 @ 10:43 am - March 4, 2018

14. I won’t clutter up the comment thread with needless frippery mistakenly thinking that it’s a chat room instead of a comment thread but I will say,

It’s nice to see the gay left proving that the Stereotype of mindlessless is not a myth or an exaggeration.

And to address the liberal troll Farm rodent, Rome is not burning. That’s just one of Media Matters poisonous false narratives.

Comment by Hanover — March 4, 2018 @ 12:02 pm - March 4, 2018

15. OT — Fleeing the Hunger Games

Venezuelans are fleeing their crisis-torn country en masse

Comment by Cyril J. — March 4, 2018 @ 6:55 pm - March 4, 2018

16. On a more positive note, we can only hope that Sebastian Gorka is right…

Comment by RSG — March 4, 2018 @ 11:21 pm - March 4, 2018