The Democrat Left Today

Posted by V the K at 1:03 pm - March 9, 2018.
Filed under: Unhinged Liberals

1. I don’t think that’s hyperbole. TDS is that strong on the Left.

Comment by MikeyParks — March 9, 2018 @ 5:43 pm - March 9, 2018

2. I wanted North Korea to nuke California so they would leave us in middle America alone. They hate the people in flyover country but they love to tell us how to live. I just want to be left the hell alone. A NORK nuke would distract them for a while.

Comment by J- — March 9, 2018 @ 5:55 pm - March 9, 2018

3. @2

Comment by Cyril J. — March 9, 2018 @ 6:14 pm - March 9, 2018

4. Please….I live 45 miles inside the California line. Don’t nuke us yet!

Comment by TADFORD — March 9, 2018 @ 6:42 pm - March 9, 2018

5. DJT’s many & sundry accomplishments, including his already brilliant handling of NK, are assured of non over exposure in the Democrat Media, thereby guaranteed early historical status during President Nikki’s tenure in office.

The US commie Left’s continued inability to actually be aware of reality, cuz they continue to get their perspective (news) from their own media, guarantees enduring weakness.

If only there were a way to engineer a deadly & painful virus to target Libs. Nukes are too messy.

We haven’t gone away. On the contrary, our ranks swell. I have enough liberal tears to last me to the end of my days & when that day comes my ashes will be sprinkled on Lib survivors to burn their eyes & choke their throats.

Comment by Hanover — March 9, 2018 @ 9:44 pm - March 9, 2018

6. American Libertards; …they choose, poorly.

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — March 10, 2018 @ 2:41 am - March 10, 2018

7. So, let us see what squirt does …

Comment by Cas — March 10, 2018 @ 1:01 pm - March 10, 2018

8. We’ve been in a state of war with North Korea for almost 70 years.

I loathe the Nork regime and and all it stands for but policy since the armistice in ’53 hasn’t made much progress. Conventional politics have failed.

So if DJT manages any improvement in the state of affairs (which cannot be guaranteed) then we should all be thankful that the world has become slightly less dangerous.

If it improves the lives of the North Korean people even just a little, so much the better.

Now if we’d work on deescalating the situation with Russia…

Funny how the left saw Reagan and Thatcher as warmongers but they were pikers to the Red Scare Left (and Neo-con Right) of today. I don’t think those two spilled near as much blood as more recent leaders.

Comment by KCRob — March 10, 2018 @ 1:42 pm - March 10, 2018

9. For what we pay to protect Korea you could probably buy almost all of N Korea from rocketman with deal for immunity to prosecution then let S Korea take over.

Comment by Steve — March 14, 2018 @ 10:07 am - March 14, 2018

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

**Note: Your first comment will be held for moderation. Avoid profanity, avoid personal attacks on fellow commenters, and avoid complaining about personal attacks (even on you). Feel free to disagree with anyone, but focus on their ideas; give us the information that you think they overlooked.**

Live preview of comment