I Would Vote for This Guy Over Anybody

Posted by V the K at 9:30 am - April 6, 2018.
Filed under: Free Speech,Freedom

If only a Republican could speak with this raw passion and eloquence.

YouTube Preview Image

1. Love this guy!! I’d vote for him!

Comment by runningrn — April 6, 2018 @ 9:45 am - April 6, 2018

2. Doesn’t fit the narrative…he must be discounted, diminished, and preferably destroyed.

Comment by RSG — April 6, 2018 @ 9:53 am - April 6, 2018

3. He has my vote!

Comment by Sandra — April 6, 2018 @ 10:04 am - April 6, 2018

4. And if the council does not respond properly, he promises that they will hear from him again and again!

Comment by Bob N — April 6, 2018 @ 10:20 am - April 6, 2018

5. Twitchy has a story on Mark Robinson, including video from his Fox and Friends appearance this morning:

Comment by RSG — April 6, 2018 @ 10:44 am - April 6, 2018

6. #5 – I saw him on Fox & Friends this morning. Very moving and powerful!

Regards,
    Peter H.

PS: A blessed Good Friday to my Eastern Orthodox brothers and sisters! I was in Israel last month celebrating the big 5-0 and visited lots of historic sites, including Jerusalem and the Mount of Olives. This will be a very moving Pascha for me.

Comment by Peter Hughes — April 6, 2018 @ 12:32 pm - April 6, 2018

7. So awesome, and he said it all. We need more of this kind of American (and less of the soyboy-types).

Comment by COFlyerCLE — April 6, 2018 @ 12:36 pm - April 6, 2018

8. He’s got gumption and he’s not alone among Common Men. Our Republicans need to remember the things that they should say.

I wouldn’t vote for him though. There have been those who have said similar things and now they’re just pieces of shite. Trey Gowdy comes to mind.

Any future black candidate is going to have to prove to me that he’s evolved beyond the instinctual set my people free mindset. No matter the valuable and wonderful soundbites he might emit. That’s just the reality nowadays. Tim Scott comes to mind.

Give me a Trump any day. Someone that I can trust and who shows me the agenda that they are bound and determined to follow.

Comment by Hanover — April 6, 2018 @ 1:06 pm - April 6, 2018

9. Spoken from the heart. Our so-called representatives could learn a thing or two from this guy.

Comment by KCRob — April 6, 2018 @ 6:49 pm - April 6, 2018

10. Do we know he’s not a Repub? The GOP NEEDS people with conviction (as it is currently drowning in “Rs right or wrong!”).

Comment by RationalThinker — April 7, 2018 @ 7:51 am - April 7, 2018