Checking in with the Classy, Tolerant Left

Posted by V the K at 9:24 am - April 18, 2018.
Filed under: Unhinged Liberals

Usually, leftists are happy (or, at least, their self-styled misery abates slightly) when Republicans die. Most of the notes from the Democrat Media Complex on the passing of Barbara Bush have been reasonably respectful.

Then, there’s this tenured Mohammedan feminist and award winning poet and social justice activist.

Jarrar’s first tweet on Bush’s death stated: “Barbara Bush was a generous and smart and amazing racist who, along with her husband, raised a war criminal. F**k outta here with your nice words.”

Jarrar continued, writing: “PSA: either you are against these pieces of shit and their genocidal ways or you’re part of the problem. that’s actually how simple this is. I’m happy the witch is dead. can’t wait for the rest of her family to fall to their demise the way 1.5 million iraqis have. byyyeeeeeeee.”

And in case you were wondering, she’s every bit as pretty on the outside as she is on the inside.

Oh, and the social justice wankers are boycotting Starbucks now because some guys who were loitering in Starbucks refused to leave and were arrested for refusing a police order to stop trespassing on private property. Starbucks is closing the day after Memorial Day (Woo HOO! Four Day Weekend!) To provide social justice indoctrination to their employees. This has not appeased the wankers even one little bit. But they are apparently too stupid to realize that coffee can be purchased elsewhere or even made at home.

1. C’mon V, you didn’t show one of her follow-up tweets where she doubled down on her response and claimed she couldn’t be fired for her actions because she has tenure and makes over $100K/year. (Disqus commenters on Twitchy pointed out that Fresno State has sanctioned and/or fired tenured personnel in the past.)

She was also the person who apparently started the “cultural misappropriation” of belly-dancing by white folk a couple of years ago and has made it a centerpiece (“I Still Can’t Stand White Belly-Dancers”) of her SJW schtick.

Comment by RSG — April 18, 2018 @ 9:58 am - April 18, 2018

2. They’re just still-sore that Starbucks made it’s mermaid cover her tits…

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — April 18, 2018 @ 10:09 am - April 18, 2018

3. Because Saddam didn’t murder or disappear any of his people, right? He was such a moral and upright and just leader of the world.

Apparently, hatred is okay and acceptable as long as it is felt for whites and leftist-approved individuals. Wasn’t one of their recent slogans “No H8”?

Comment by TADFORD2 — April 18, 2018 @ 10:32 am - April 18, 2018

4. The Left have been busy little cockroaches: A City Bureaucrat in Jacksonville orders a business to take down its military flag and then insults a veteran.

“She says, ‘What did you do for this country?’” employee Katie Klasse recounted. “He says, ‘I took three bullets to the leg. I almost lost my leg for this country. I’m retired. I’m a veteran.’”
    “She gets in his face this close and says, ‘You did nothing for this country,'” Klasse said.

Comment by V the K — April 18, 2018 @ 10:54 am - April 18, 2018

5. Now that Starbucks has established a policy that says that Starbucks is basically a publc offering or whatever; maybe the righties should start organizing MAGA meetups in the Starbucks and not buy anything, just consume space and dare them to throw them out!.

Make them live by their own rules!

Comment by softballump — April 18, 2018 @ 12:37 pm - April 18, 2018

6. The Left have been busy little cockroaches

And I for one am ready to arm myself with a can of Raid, in the form of an AR-15. Mark my words – it is going to get worse. Trust me.

Regards,
    Peter H.

Comment by Peter Hughes — April 18, 2018 @ 1:17 pm - April 18, 2018

7. Well, the liberal universe it’s always going to be totally unpleasant unless you enjoy constant stupidity. Children lecturing adults and false narratives. I French Press my own beans which I haven’t bought at Starbucks since imported Harrare went tits up.

Best to ignore barbarian mohammeds. Is she a citizen?

Comment by Hanover — April 18, 2018 @ 1:18 pm - April 18, 2018

8. Uh, I’m not going to be without coffee. I make it at home using the finest ingredient: Porto Rico Importing Company’s French Peruvian.

Comment by miss marmelstein — April 18, 2018 @ 1:43 pm - April 18, 2018

9. French press is the only civilized way to make coffee.

Comment by Juan — April 18, 2018 @ 2:11 pm - April 18, 2018

10. I don’t drink coffee, but the member of my household that does sees Starbucks as a last resort.

Used to like their mugs, then I bought him a Yeti.

Comment by V the K — April 18, 2018 @ 3:43 pm - April 18, 2018

11. Color me confused.

Starbucks is the vanguard of how Progressive business is conducted in a unicorn-safe world.

How could even one Starbucks store stray into R-A-C-I-S-M ?????

The Starbucks Pope of Progressive Hegemony should be leading an exorcism at the site and then the offending sucker should be burned at the stake. Finally, the store must be converted into cell where Starbucks employees suspected of straying are sent to wear hair shirts and flagellate themselves with powerful instruments which blow coffee grounds at their bodies at speeds of 450 mph.

Comment by Heliotrope — April 18, 2018 @ 6:12 pm - April 18, 2018

12. I’d like to see college justify their hires – expenditures of tax money and tuition money should have to be justified. A fair amount of what passes for “liberal arts” these days is not liberal and isn’t art.

And why Fresno State needs a tenured poet escapes me. If there are people that think this cow is worth it, let them cough up the money to keep her on staff. Most of these poseurs aren’t worth paying for at Columbia or Princeton.

Re Starbucks and their protestors… on the one hand, I enjoy the schadenfreude of seeing some left-liberal company hoisted on its own virtue-signaling; on the other hand, I’d bet that more than a few of these SJWs have ever done a job where they’ve served the public.

Centuries ago, when I was a teenager, I had a job serving the public. And even in those genteel times, a share of customers were obnoxious and some were disruptive and dangerous.

Comment by KCRob — April 18, 2018 @ 6:17 pm - April 18, 2018

13. Sorry Juan (#8), I’ve had no success getting really good coffee out of a coffee press. I prefer the old Farberware electric percolator–consistent hot, strong as I want coffee. One of my office colleagues did make a better cup of coffee with his French Press than I made with my machine, but GOOD French press users are rare.

I haven’t gone into St*rb*cks unless under duress or distress since they told gun owners not to carry in their stores, even where legal. Whether I carry or not is immaterial, it’s the idea of it. Besides, they over-roast their coffee.

Comment by TheQuietMan — April 18, 2018 @ 11:24 pm - April 18, 2018

14. If she loses tenure and is fired, can we deport her back to Gaza?? I’m sure she’ll enjoy the weather, seaside views and the shopping.

Comment by Ted Bunker (Charging Rhino) — April 19, 2018 @ 1:09 am - April 19, 2018

15. GET RID OF TENURE…. How many people can’t be fired for being idiots except government employees and “academics”.

Comment by Rex — April 19, 2018 @ 11:58 am - April 19, 2018

16. Excuse me, Rex, but I work really hard at my job as a public school teacher, and in an age where false accusations and little punks wanting to get their way is the norm, I am incredibly glad I have worked at my school for 18 years and have tenure.

Comment by TADFORD2 — April 19, 2018 @ 1:16 pm - April 19, 2018

17. Excuse me ,TADFORD2, but my mother was a schoolteacher for 45 years and would never have dreamed that she couldn’t be fired for stupid and overreaching behavior. As far as punks wanting to get their way she taught prisoners (after public school years) to get their GEDs and would have been fired straight away if she had exhibited any improper behavior. I’m glad you have the cojones to teach in public schools but to believe you should have some protection most employees don’t is somewhat entitled thinking to me. I reckon times have changed.

Comment by Rex — April 20, 2018 @ 1:11 pm - April 20, 2018

18. Is it still a “war crime” when those on the receiving end are antisemitic and homophobic beyond belief?

Comment by Matthew — April 25, 2018 @ 7:53 am - April 25, 2018