I Already Feel Sorry for This Kid

Posted by V the K at 8:57 am - April 26, 2018.
Filed under: Transgender Issues

Good grief

I’m a lesbian. My fiancee is a trans woman. Were trying to have a baby the old-fashioned way. Its complicated

Over the last several months, I’ve spent evenings watching my fiancée, Lara, inject herself with smaller and smaller doses of estrogen. I’ve watched her stand in front of a mirror, singeing each hair out of her face with a secondhand electrolysis machine.

The return of her testosterone hasn’t resulted in just the resurgence of facial hair; her pants now fit differently, too. My own skin has been plagued by acne since I got off the pill six months ago, and my default states are angry, hungry or sleeping. Such are the perils of trying to have a child the way Lara and I are trying, without in vitro fertilization, or cryogenically frozen sperm. The way fertile cisgender people do: They simply couple up, and boom — a child is born.

1. Yeah, just like a man and his goat.

But not really.

Why was the lesbian 1/2 of this side show on the pill? Did she think her female playmates might have something “special?”

And the poor lesbian by transgender manipulation who is trying to get its mojo back to working is worth a thousand Monty Pynthon snickers.

I am done with Progressive “victims” demanding designer safe places.

This couple has a game plan that is challenging the laws of genetics and they don’t appear to get it. Hence the reference to the goat. They are locked into the same disappointment the guy trying to get a “kid” from the goat is up against.

Maybe they could get a law passed.

Comment by Heliotrope — April 26, 2018 @ 9:09 am - April 26, 2018

2. All this Medical torture just to prove a P.C. point.

Comment by Jec — April 26, 2018 @ 9:37 am - April 26, 2018

3. Geez Louise! And great point, Helio! Why is a lesbian on the pill? If it was for bad cramps or heavy flow, you know she would have been bitching about that as well as the acne (because her post already reveals she’s a drama queen; you know she’d let the world know just how real her struggle is!) Unreal. The world is upside down, and the inmates are running the asylum!

Comment by runningrn — April 26, 2018 @ 9:47 am - April 26, 2018

4. FFS. It’s not “complicated” at all. One of them is a man. The other one is a woman. They’re going to have sex and get pregnant, the way it’s been done since time immemorial.

Comment by Mike M. — April 26, 2018 @ 11:09 am - April 26, 2018

5. But which is which???

Comment by Jec — April 26, 2018 @ 11:47 am - April 26, 2018

6. “… and my default states are angry, hungry or sleeping …”

I’ve got a news flash (no pun intended) for you.

It’s called: womanhood.

Comment by Julie the Jarhead — April 26, 2018 @ 2:02 pm - April 26, 2018

7. Maybe I’m missing something, but if the woman is the lesbian and the man is the “trans” then they are “doing it” like lesbians do. (no penis involved). Right?

Now they want a baby, so the trans guy (who identifies as a woman) is taking hormones to get back to his, let’s call it, original state. Then the lesbian is going to have to have heterosexual sex until they get pregnant while her face is all acned up because she can’t use birth control.

Wow! What a struggle….

***I just cannot help laughing here but guess I should be more tolerant…SNORT….***

Comment by Charlotte — April 26, 2018 @ 2:29 pm - April 26, 2018

8. why did it have to get so complicated

Comment by Linda Strickland — April 26, 2018 @ 3:17 pm - April 26, 2018

9. These two are a six-pack missing the plastic thingly. And yes – there is something just not right about the whole issue. From every point, but- gosh – I am so glad none of this is neither my problem or my fault.

It was the proof of stupid in the leftist LGBTXY, etc. to see such as allies…. They are ‘troubled’.

Comment by Dav — April 26, 2018 @ 4:27 pm - April 26, 2018

10. This will not end well. It rarely does…

Hopefully there will be survivors.

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — April 26, 2018 @ 5:29 pm - April 26, 2018

11. this transgender stuff is very confusing to me. maybe you gay people can help me out. if a homosexuality is not a choice and a gay am what they am. if a homosexual man that likes other men has a sex change won’t he/she like woman? and is a man that likes woman as in this case a homosexual.

Comment by salg — April 26, 2018 @ 6:05 pm - April 26, 2018

12. Hopefully, they will be unable to conceive. They’re child has almost no chance if raised in that kind of environment. They are mentally ill.

Comment by runningrn — April 26, 2018 @ 6:21 pm - April 26, 2018

13. So her fiancee is a *pre-op* transexual that can revert its gender by skipping injections.

Is it me or is this weird?

And she seems a bit resentful that the universe has a preference for “cisgendered” parents progenitors.

Stupid facts of life.

Comment by KCRob — April 26, 2018 @ 6:26 pm - April 26, 2018

14. They are so one sided in their SJW and Communist thinking that they cannot fathom a normal life.

Comment by davinci38 — April 26, 2018 @ 10:13 pm - April 26, 2018

15. Sounds like a bunch of first world white privilege problems to me.

Comment by Nash Montana — April 26, 2018 @ 11:24 pm - April 26, 2018

16. Nature requires a sperm and egg from a penis and vagina when pregnancy is not done artificially. This is common knowledge and basically 5th grade health class. It’s not hard to understand. Nature doesn’t care how you feel. She does her thing. You are causing your own difficulties by choosing to do what you are doing. And that’s just it…they are CHOOSING it…therefore, own the choice and don’t whine about it.

Comment by Tadford — April 27, 2018 @ 3:14 am - April 27, 2018

17. There is nothing complicated about this.

If a genetic woman and a genetic man think having a baby is complicated, they should not be parents.

Poor kid would be in therapy for decades.

Comment by Craig Smith — April 27, 2018 @ 6:17 am - April 27, 2018

18. #6

Thanks for the morning laugh! 🙂

Comment by The Livewire — April 27, 2018 @ 9:04 am - April 27, 2018

19. The New York Times is basically admitting they are anti-gay by publishing this article.

Comment by Matthew — April 27, 2018 @ 9:29 am - April 27, 2018

20. There’s a very simple solution to all of this: the “lesbian” is actually straight, or a least bisexual, but doesn’t want to date a “cis” man, possibly due to 3rd-wave feminist misandry. So by dating a “trans” woman, she gets to have her cake and eat it, too. I would love to hear the male-to-female’s rationalization: I’m not a man, I’m just a woman with a sperm-producing sexual organs!

Nature tolerates the occasional deviation from the norm. Hell, sometimes those deviations are in accordance with the laws of nature, and depending on the situation, the deviation might become the norm. But the natural world has pretty strict definitions of normality, and attempting to enshrine every exception to the rule as equally valid state of normality is going to have serious repercussions, even for a species whose members pretend they aren’t restricted by the rules anymore.

It’s astounding that the same people who bemoan the degradation of the environment seem so determined to make the breathtakingly simple act of reproduction into a rigmarole of subclauses and addenda.

Comment by Sean L — April 27, 2018 @ 10:04 am - April 27, 2018

21. She is basically enabling heterosexual men to co-opt lesbian identity.

Comment by Matthew — April 27, 2018 @ 3:26 pm - April 27, 2018

22. You’d have to have a heart of stone not to laugh at this story.

Comment by miss marmelstein — April 27, 2018 @ 9:16 pm - April 27, 2018

23. This is still basic biology we’re talking here, right? I mean, it’s still “Insert Flap A into Slot B”, yeah?

What’s the f*cking mystery here?

Comment by AF_Vet — April 27, 2018 @ 11:28 pm - April 27, 2018

24. 26And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 28And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

This is the Word of the LORD

Comment by Ted Bunker (Charging Rhino) — April 28, 2018 @ 1:45 am - April 28, 2018

25. Peculiar.

Comment by Cyril J. — April 29, 2018 @ 7:52 am - April 29, 2018

26. @22

I was trying to turn my microwave oven into a functional dryer the other day.

I found it extremely difficult to make any noticeable progress in a timely enough manner for my efforts.

The leftist in me then couldn’t help but to come to the only possible conclusion:

there ought to be laws to have the state (ie, other people’s pockets) help me with that sort of endeavor after I have filed the proper forms.

Comment by Cyril J. — April 29, 2018 @ 8:53 am - April 29, 2018

27. On a more serious note:

and I thought I had issues!

Comment by Cyril J. — April 29, 2018 @ 9:52 am - April 29, 2018

28. Side note #2:

there may actually be a moral case to be made for some governments to control their citizens’ exposure to the WWW content, after all(?!)

Comment by Cyril J. — April 29, 2018 @ 10:30 am - April 29, 2018

29. @28 j/k of course. Instances of utter idiocy remain potent examples (of how not to approach the world) useful to anyone who hasn’t surrendered on using their reason.

Comment by Cyril J. — April 29, 2018 @ 10:36 am - April 29, 2018

30. Meanwhile, that same paper is complaining about the disappearance of gay culture out of the other side of its mouth.

The New York Times is as homophobic now as it was when THE BOYS IN THE BAND was a new play, but that homophobia manifests itself in different ways. It used to manifest itself as making us invisible and refusing to acknowledge us at all. Now it manifests itself as actively celebrating a lesbian having a sexual relationship with a trans-identified male. Simultaneously erasing and appropriating homosexuality at the same time.

Trans is a choice and a form of ex-gay therapy. If it’s not, explain why Cher would only accept her lesbian daughter this way.

Comment by Matthew — April 29, 2018 @ 11:47 am - April 29, 2018