Speaking His Truth

Posted by V the K at 8:10 am - May 3, 2018.
Filed under: Gay Culture

A Pulse Nightclub survivor claims to have prayed away the gay.

“Going through old pictures of the night of Pulse, I remember my struggles of perversion, heavy drinking to drown out everything and having promiscuous sex that led to HIV. My struggles were real !” (survivor Luis Javier Ruiz) recalled. “The enemy had its grip, and now God has taken me from that moment and has given me Christ Jesus.”

“I’ve grown to know His love in a deeper level. 2 out of the 49 were my close friends and are no longer with us. They lost their life that night. I should have been number 50 but now I have the chance to live in relationship and not religion – not just loving Christ but being in love with Christ and sharing His love. I know who I am and I am not defined with who the enemy says I use to be – but who Christ Jesus says I am.”

I can’t say for sure that he has really been changed, and you can’t say for sure that he hasn’t. But the point ought to be, he has made a free choice, for himself, and he isn’t harming anyone else by living as he has chosen to live. His choice ought to be respected. (Even in California and New Jersey, where they’ve made it pretty much illegal to try and change your sexual proclivities because people who don’t want to change feel somehow threatened by those who do.)

“We made a conscious choice to leave homosexuality, and we should be able to do that without being mocked,” said Mr. Doyle.

Good luck with that. The LGBTQDQ are a pretty insecure group of people who use mockery as a way of dealing with people who refuse to conform.

1. As with the House of Peace, apostacy is the worst sin of all.

How dare he? [/sarcasm]

Comment by Ted Bunker (Charging Rhino) — May 3, 2018 @ 8:32 am - May 3, 2018

2. “… he has made a free choice, for himself, and he isn’t harming anyone else by living as he has chosen to live. His choice ought to be respected. ”

Amen.

To which I add to him, Be happy in the life you have chosen.

Comment by TheQuietMan — May 3, 2018 @ 8:38 am - May 3, 2018

3. God Bless him and I hope that he is left alone.

Comment by James — May 3, 2018 @ 8:41 am - May 3, 2018

4. Knowing God without knowing our own flaws makes for pride.

Knowing our own flaws without knowing God makes for despair.

Knowing Jesus Christ strikes the balance, for He shows us both God and our own flaws.

— Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)

Comment by Cyril J. — May 3, 2018 @ 9:32 am - May 3, 2018

5. Yawn…who cares?

Comment by Niall — May 3, 2018 @ 10:25 am - May 3, 2018

6. “The event’s organizers have partnered with Voice of the Voiceless, a religious group whose mission is ‘to defend the rights of former homosexuals, individuals with unwanted same-sex attraction, and their families,’ according to its website.” [from the link]

My soul is not at rest with the concept of “former homosexuals.” Conversion therapy is not science, because science does not know why homosexuality occurs. Whim or wiring? Will “science” develop a heterosexual pill that taken three times daily will make the user turn his hormonal attention to the “opposite” sex?

I am happy for Luis Javier Ruiz and the inner peace he feels from his love of Jesus Christ. But I am skeptical when it comes to divine intervention and miracle cures.

The purpose of V the K’s post, however, is correctly directed at the militant and debauched homosexuals who will go rabid over one of them “selling out” to “normalcy.”

That is what troubles my soul. I accept homosexuality as “normal” among a small percentage of humans. But I don’t accept everything which homosexuals dream up as “normal” and healthy in the public square. Ironically, that means that some flamboyant homosexuals believe I need conversion therapy. What a world.

Comment by Heliotrope — May 3, 2018 @ 10:53 am - May 3, 2018

7. Who knew that the nightclub shooting itself would be responsible for more ‘gay conversions’ than Mike Pence?!

While my initial reaction is the same as Niall’s, deep down I know that the answer to that question is that plenty of people care. Not because they care about Luis, but about what his story means to their cause. While his story won’t get as much media play as the twit who is propping up Joy Reid’s non-homophobia (along with his potentially fraudulent charity), it will still be used as definitive proof of either delusion resulting from tragedy or a miraculous cure through the power of Jeeezus.

What’s more interesting to me is the reaction to traumatic events, be they an act of violence or certain behaviors resulting in near-death. Usually the result veers to one extreme or the other. An alleged cure of the prior sinful ways or a reaffirmation and rededication to The Cause. Rarely is there a middle ground seen.

As such, one can believe in the deity of their choice (save, perhaps, for Allah) and be something other than a Kinsey One heterosexual. Likewise, one can have an epiphany based on a singular event which results in travels down another path—one which receives neither the imprimatur of the LGBTQIAXYZ+ Industrial Complex nor the professional soul-savers. But the latter choice doesn’t often make for a good story fit for publication, nor can it be used to fundraise for the affiliated causes. That makes its value practically worthless in our social justice economy.

Comment by RSG — May 3, 2018 @ 11:40 am - May 3, 2018

8. @ 5, Niall,you’re a douche bag. You would probably be one of the meddling assholes who brainwash him back in the LGBTXYZ lifestyle, you cunt.

Comment by Anon — May 3, 2018 @ 11:58 am - May 3, 2018

9. The real conflict is over the LGBT movement choosing to convert sexual behavior (and thoughts, etc.) of all people into being the center of their life around which their identity is to be built. This is the damnable error of that movement – the idolatry of building your whole sense of self around whom your sleep with (or want to sleep with – or even don’t want to sleep with).

Or to phrase it differently, the heart of the error is turning what should be an adjective (gay, straight, etc.) into a noun.

I won’t attempt to take out a crystal ball and attempt to predict where on the “sexual preference” scale the gentlemen being quoted will end up. That’s the wrong conversation to engage in – as well as it being his business, not ours.

What he should find support from all quarters is that he’s determined to center his identity around someone (something) other than his sexuality. That’s what matters.

Comment by civil truth — May 3, 2018 @ 12:20 pm - May 3, 2018

10. The self-loathing are going to attempt their enlightenment whether others like it or not. They are natural Martyrs and hypocrites. Disturbing implosion efforts never works, at least, in the long run.

Comment by Hanover — May 3, 2018 @ 1:50 pm - May 3, 2018

11. Meh. Not that much impressive. I’ve undergone a more drastic conversion, anyway.

From thinking French to thinking American.

Comment by Cyril J. — May 3, 2018 @ 2:31 pm - May 3, 2018

12. (j/k)

Comment by Cyril J. — May 3, 2018 @ 2:31 pm - May 3, 2018

13. (@10 point being, America is what France could have become, too, in the 1780s, if we French hadn’t been so full of ourselves and self-destructive with our demented pseudo-intellectuals; so sad, I guess we never really dropped our slave mentality dating back to the Romans; ah well)

Comment by Cyril J. — May 3, 2018 @ 2:42 pm - May 3, 2018

14. More seriously, glad to read there are still some people like Luis unafraid to (at least try to) free their true self and individuality from their peculiarities, be those inate or not. Hopefully that’s what he needed and he won’t regret it. If the hating cults go after him, well, it’ll just be another instance of them dropping their deceptive mask “that’s all”.

Comment by Cyril J. — May 3, 2018 @ 2:51 pm - May 3, 2018

15. @ 9, Who are you referring to as the self loathing?

Comment by Pawfurbehr — May 3, 2018 @ 3:29 pm - May 3, 2018

16. This is a section that Howard Stern put in one of his books regarding homosexuality. I forget which one whether it was Private Parts or Miss America which came out in the 90s. Im sure HS would to try and hide this from his mostly PC Hollywood audience now.

“The truth is, I am one of the world’s leading authorities on homosexuality, and I would like to take this opportunity to set the record straight on why men become homosexuals. Many people today lean toward the revisionist theory that homosexuality is biologically determined. In my opinion, homosexuality is just another way of denying adulthood. When you’re with another guy you don’t have to deal with the responsibilities of a traditional family. You extend the joys of your prepubescense. You’re stuck in the phase of your life where you just hang out with the boys. It’s a simpler time. And a gross sign of immaturity. I believe homosexual behavior is not genetic but a deeply rooted defense mechanism that allows the human mind to ward off outside pressures. Like obsessive-compulsive behavior, alcoholism, or gambling addictions, homosexual behavior can be changed.”

Comment by James — May 3, 2018 @ 4:22 pm - May 3, 2018

17. What’s beyond me is this sort of personal story (not to say, intimate) can attract this much attention, either way, as opposed to the (ongoing) meta-story of who committed the appalling act and for what “motives”.

But then again maybe that’s just my obsessive compulsive disorder of looking at the bigger picture of things we ought to avoid inviting again if we can only acknowledge them. Like, ya know, trying to disarm the innocent before the demented, that kinda thing.

Comment by Cyril J. — May 3, 2018 @ 5:15 pm - May 3, 2018

18. He is just kidding himself if he thinks he can become straight and marry some broad. But if he feels that way, it is not for others or the government to tell him otherwise.

Comment by davinci38 — May 3, 2018 @ 5:39 pm - May 3, 2018

19. does the gay rights movement have a problem with people that marry and have families and much later change their preference to the same sex? is that considered sexual conversion? my sister had a family that were very close to her that had a daughter that was married with a child that decided she was a lesbian to only decide a few years later that she was heterosexual. is it possible that for some people sexual preference really is a choice?

Comment by salg — May 3, 2018 @ 5:50 pm - May 3, 2018

20. @18 that seems to be most of human history; at one point or another, a number of people tend to have such a big problem with other people’s lifestyle that they need the state to correct the latter;

I’m not even half way from being 100 year old (most unlikely) but I would already appreciate just one thing from my bros and sis — they’d do whatever they want but also leave my endorsement and wallet alone!

Apparently, that still too much for us ask.

Comment by Cyril J. — May 3, 2018 @ 6:01 pm - May 3, 2018

21. * for us to ask

Comment by Cyril J. — May 3, 2018 @ 6:02 pm - May 3, 2018

22. Encounter with smelly 3rd world moslem turns guy STR8. I guess he didn’t have a shower like Milo’s

Islam is incompatible with western civilization. The reason 2nd generation moslems are worst is they have had a lot of money thrown at them teaching them to read, so unlike their parents they can read the koran.

Comment by Steve — May 3, 2018 @ 6:12 pm - May 3, 2018

23. “No-gentrification me but not for thee.” Say San Fran gays

Comment by Steve — May 3, 2018 @ 6:12 pm - May 3, 2018

24. salg (#18). I think for some it might be. We have the bi population who presumably choose which sex to be interested in any given day. And, without any scholarship to back it up on my part, I think people may be at different places on the Kinsey scale depending on what is going on in their lives.

Heresy to the LGBTQETC activists, but people are notorious for not all being in neat categories. (Part of what make people so fun.)

Comment by TheQuietMan — May 3, 2018 @ 6:17 pm - May 3, 2018

25. @18 eg, fun stuff, very fun stuff, mostly OT —

in France in 2017 you can be the baker of french baguettes and pastries with awards over years and be fined $6000 for …

… having worked too much over a few week ends, struggling to pay your taxes and employees’ govt mandated benefits.

(You need special permit to keep your business open on Sundays over there)

That’s “French labor code” for ya.

Hilarious or what?

Comment by Cyril J. — May 3, 2018 @ 6:19 pm - May 3, 2018

26. My own personal experience as a person who has, all his life, been strongly attracted to other men, and who was not always celibate, is that people read more into this than they should. The man did not say that he is no longer attracted to men, but that he has chosen a new life for himself built around his newly-found religious convictions. Nowhere does he claim to have prayed the gay away. I think it more likely that, like a lot of us who are Christians devoted to living life of faith but who continue to have a homosexual orientation, that he is aware of his desires, but that they are no longer the focus of who he is. I don’t think of myself as gay either, not because I ceased to be attracted to men, but because I don’t identify with the gay “culture,” which I don’t intend to disparage. Where is it written that if you have a homosexual orientation that you have one choice in life, and that that is to pursue sex and relationships with other men and to adopt the lifestyle and beliefs of others who do? It’s a tough road in some ways to live as I do, but I am not denying who I am and not on the brink of despair. I have a fulfilling life of faith knowing full well who I am and what my true sexuality is.

Comment by Mike — May 3, 2018 @ 6:20 pm - May 3, 2018

27. * http://www.euronews.com/2018/03/15/french-baker-s-pain-after-being-fined-for-working-too-much

Comment by Cyril J. — May 3, 2018 @ 6:22 pm - May 3, 2018

28. From a long time ago (the 1980’s) I remember when conversion therapy was the rage. It was used to try to convince gay men to stop practicing gay se and get married. But, there were a lot of scandals caused by people proclaiming they were converted, but then they would cat around.

For yours truly, proclamations of change are treated with deep, dark suspicion.

Comment by Larry — May 3, 2018 @ 6:25 pm - May 3, 2018

29. Speaking of conversion… I wonder if anyone has an idea about how to properly implement a conversion therapy for, hmm.. something like 90% of US Congress?

You know. So they can get themselves a brain and an ounce of honesty finally. That’d be nice, no? *dreams*

Comment by Cyril J. — May 3, 2018 @ 6:43 pm - May 3, 2018

30. C’mon. We can have corporations build, just for the fun of it, super-uber-duper-mega-computers able to answer any question on the webz about how exactly Stephen Colbert became really, really, funny —

tough to imagine here as to why our same computation capabilities couldn’t figure out something to get Bernie Sanders and the likes of him to stop subtracting billions for zeros — if only for the few days in the year they officially pretend to work.

Ah well. I’ll stay hopeful in the future miracles of science and tech.

Comment by Cyril J. — May 3, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - May 3, 2018

31. * to stop subtracting billions from zeros

Comment by Cyril J. — May 3, 2018 @ 7:01 pm - May 3, 2018

32. Wow, this generated a lot of discussion. @ 15, very interesting….

Comment by pawfurbehr — May 3, 2018 @ 7:58 pm - May 3, 2018

33. The LEFT are a pretty insecure group of people who use mockery as a way of dealing with people who refuse to conform.

Fixed it for ya!!!

Comment by Dachs_dude — May 3, 2018 @ 11:43 pm - May 3, 2018

34. @21 indeed, for some strange reason my little pinky keeps telling me that the past controversial fuss about gay-to-straight conversion therapy may not be ranking very high any longer on the list of humanist concerns … in Europe. Same little pinky tells me they simply got too busy dealing with whole different sort of conversion of their indigenous masses, in recent years, over there…

Comment by Cyril J. — May 3, 2018 @ 11:52 pm - May 3, 2018

35. No idea if any conversion therapy is any good for anyone, I’m no doctor; I just wish I had one to convert more of my tax returns into actual cash instead of going against late taxes due — but I can clearly see this,

there are at least 2 types of conversion therapies — the voluntary ones and the others!

Comment by Cyril J. — May 4, 2018 @ 12:05 am - May 4, 2018

36. We can be grateful for what we still have here, in America —

for others, it’s dark clouds gathering…

The Beginning of Hate

Comment by Cyril J. — May 4, 2018 @ 1:46 am - May 4, 2018

37. I am not gay. I am a man who is and always has been attracted to and romantically inclined toward other men. However, I have chosen, due mostly to my religious beliefs and my desire not to waste God’s grace, to live as a celibate man. I have known about my desires since childhood, and while I cannot deny having acted upon them in the past, I can honestly say that giving up the idea that I could be with another man and live a normal life has been very freeing. I have not been converted to being straight, nor do I think I could be. But I HAVE chosen to be single and non-sexual, and that choice has made me more content then ever before.

Comment by Tadford — May 4, 2018 @ 2:22 am - May 4, 2018

38. @35, God Bless, I have tried to go that route through the Courage Apostolate but could not go through with it. I’m glad you are content.

Comment by James — May 4, 2018 @ 6:19 am - May 4, 2018

39. @35 and @36: More power to you! I tried living like @35, but ditched those ideas when I had to deal with people who proclaimed celibacy but didn’t practice it. That made me feel like a capital fool. I married a man in the 1990’s who became abusive, so I escaped. Right now, I’m single, retired, and out of the dating pool.

@36: Suggestion, talk to the people at Dignity. They are Catholic like Courage, but do not extoll celibacy. They are not hypocrites.

Comment by Larry — May 4, 2018 @ 8:28 am - May 4, 2018

40. I’ve heard of DIGNITY and there may be one close to the Boston area. Is DIGNITY very left wing and progressive, or is it more middle of the road?

Comment by James — May 4, 2018 @ 9:08 am - May 4, 2018

41. I had no idea, but …May the Fourth be with You.

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — May 4, 2018 @ 10:21 am - May 4, 2018

42. @ 35 and this Luis guy, best of luck and peace!

Comment by Pawfurbehr — May 4, 2018 @ 11:48 am - May 4, 2018

43. My take away, I think, is it’s reasonable to say that no one can live without food, water, some form of shelter, a minimum amount of social relationships, and an individually-sought purpose in one’s life, whereby the potential for variety in the latter two is likely unimaginably greater than in the former.

As for watching TV, or having sex (for reproduction or whatnot) I can attest that even those evil straight white males can go without it for years or decades out of mere necessity of getting the aforementioned contingencies in order first.

What’s just sad is the seemingly unrefrainable compulsion of some to exert coercion upon others — be it in imposing their poorly introspected worldviews or to serve their interests in ways which, in the long run, turn out to be counterproductive no matter what they may claim otherwise.

Comment by Cyril J. — May 4, 2018 @ 1:24 pm - May 4, 2018

44. OT — ah well. That’s the mystery. Why can’t more people keep in mind the fundamental laws of the human condition?

Lorenz’s Law of Mechanical Repair:
    After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch.

Anthony’s Law of the Workshop:
    Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.

Kovac’s Conundrum:
    When you dial a wrong number, you never get an engaged one.

Cannon’s Karmic Law:
    If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the next morning you will have a flat tire.

O’brien’s Variation Law:
    If you change queues, the one you have left will start to move faster than the one you are in now.

Comment by Cyril J. — May 4, 2018 @ 1:36 pm - May 4, 2018

45. @23, The gay men LGBT activists/lobbyists do not like the BI community, especially bi men. They seem to think bi men are in denial, haven’t come out yet, etc…

Also, why are asexuals now part of the LGBT or LGBTQIA community?

Comment by James — May 4, 2018 @ 7:49 pm - May 4, 2018

46. @40: I do not know how liberal DIGNITY is, but I have my suspicions that DIGNITY is very liberal.

Comment by Larry — May 4, 2018 @ 9:03 pm - May 4, 2018

47. He’s lying. All ex-gays are hucksters, no exception. Shame on NBC, home of that stealth anti-gay propaganda sWill & disGrace posing as a sitcom, for publicizing this fraud.

What part of “I am the Lord Thy God” and “Thou shalt have no Gods before Me” don’t you understand? Worshiping Jesus or any other God but God is a violation of both those commandments.

Comment by Matthew — May 5, 2018 @ 3:36 am - May 5, 2018

48. Homosexuality and Judaism are the foundations of Western Civilization. They are the things that make civilization civilized. Without us, the West would be just another savage sh!thøle.

Comment by Matthew — May 5, 2018 @ 3:37 am - May 5, 2018

49. @ 48, how has homosexuality shaped Western civ?

Comment by Pawfurbehr — May 5, 2018 @ 11:22 am - May 5, 2018

50. By making it more culturally and technologically advanced. Alan Turing won us World War II by cracking a Nazi code, and how did the British repay him? Chemical castration. Similar to the same chemicals gay youth are subjected to today.

Comment by Matthew — May 5, 2018 @ 11:38 am - May 5, 2018

51. @50 True. Alan Turing was, out of so many others, the embodiement of the paramount importance of the individual, and case in point, the treatment he received from the British society of his time should have taught us that even our own civilization is still struggling to acknowledge the aforementioned importance — either that, or that our civilization is still reckless enough to disregard her own foundational premises for political expediency.

The left, of course, will never understand that our civilization has strived to keep the individual above the state, to various degrees of success, and sometimes failing at it quite miserably.

That’s because they worship the state which can provide them the tools to act out their deepest compulsion — coercion. Incapable to clean their own house, they have to make others’ house as messy as theirs.

Comment by Cyril J. — May 5, 2018 @ 3:38 pm - May 5, 2018

52. And that’s why, when ideologically possessed, they hate Jesus — or, if they don’t really hate him in their heart, they are at least too afraid of being taken to the task he has suggested us to save ourselves, as individuals; to accept bearing our own crosses.

Comment by Cyril J. — May 5, 2018 @ 3:54 pm - May 5, 2018

53. I’ve heard of DIGNITY and there may be one close to the Boston area. Is DIGNITY very left wing and progressive, or is it more middle of the road?

The short answer is that the various chapters of DignityUSA are not unlike any other LGBTQIAXYZ+ entity; some are rather conservative, and others are very liberal, er ‘progressive’. Just as there are some gay bars (though gratefully fewer than there once were) where you will get groped soon after entering the door, there are others which you will swear are mistakenly listed as such by whatever information source brought you there.

Some Dignity chapters are primarily social outlets with an occasional spiritual component (often due to the inability of the local group to obtain willing clergy to perform services) and others are practically parish communities in everything but name and official status. Generally what function each official chapter serves can be correlated to the size of the community it serves. Thus Dignity/Boston, one of the oldest chapters, is more on the order of a de facto parish (and probably currently rather progressive). However, for every large metro area there is usually more than one Dignity chapter, so it’s worth exploring and seeking out the various chapters if one is in a specific locale. The easiest way to find out is to attend a Sunday (or in some cases, Saturday) Mass hosted by a particular chapter and see how it fits with your personal comfort level. Many of the presiders do use inclusive language and some impart blessings in the form of “In the Name of the Creator, the Redeemer, and the Sanctifier” so if either of those counts as apostasy to you, then search for another chapter which use a more traditional format. [Caveat: in searching the dignityusa.org WWW site, the chapters page is a hot mess and needs reformating, but a random search on some of the names indicates that some chapters are under the influence of the Old Catholic movement and other alliances which are Big ‘C’-Catholic in the same way that the French Republican Guard is aligned with the Grand Old Party in the USA. This indicates to me that some services which are performed, such as Masses, are either invalid and/or illicit. To that end, these are groups which serve no purpose than to bolster their own ends, as opposed to a welcoming ministry for those who wish to partake in a Latin Rite congregation.]

As the FAQ page of the aforementioned DignityUSA notes, there are local ministries on the diocesan level which are unaffiliated with any group: “Many dioceses now have their own official gay ministries or at least appointed chaplains, and many belong to the National Association of Catholic Diocesan Lesbian & Gay Ministries. These ministries vary in quality from excellent to oppressive to nominal.”

A word about Courage…from the DignityUSA FAQ:

Another network of groups, much smaller than Dignity, is Courage. Founded in the early 1980s by Fr. John Harvey, O.S.F.S., of New York City, it helps people to be celibate “in accordance with {{the narrowest interpretation of}} the Roman Catholic Church’s teaching on homosexuality.” A positive, life-enhancing celibacy is certainly a legitimate goal for those who freely choose it. But the Courage ministry rests on the belief that homosexuality is a psychological aberration, an emotional debility. Built on a 12-step program like Alcoholics Anonymous, Courage aims to have people restrain and control their “sickness.” Such a negative starting point, which ignores the bulk of current scientific opinion, can hardly foster personal integration, emotional well-being, or real holiness.

This basically sums up my view of that apostolate; it operates on the “poor sinners” model in which attendees need to beg for deliverance from their evil temptations and must never act on them for fear of eternal death. My test for those dioceses which have Courage affiliates or contacts is “is there a companion organization or contact for heterosexuals?” (based on the five principles of the organization). If not, then that tells me that the approach towards some of their congregants is rather lopsided and by definition, discriminatory. It’s my belief that all those who are on the affectional orientation spectrum should be treated equally in the spirit of “we are all sinners” and that those who may commit a sin of a sexual nature should be judged on the nature of the act itself and not based on which gender it happens to be committed with or towards.

Unfortunately, Courage in general and some officially sanctioned local ministries do not make that distinction. If one believes in the unconditional love and redemptive power of Jesus Christ, then that belief should be viewed in primarily a positive light and not a negative one. (Unless, of course, one’s primary fetish in life is perpetual negativity—which, sadly, is a reality for many.)

Comment by RSG — May 5, 2018 @ 9:27 pm - May 5, 2018

54. It is still creating a false dichotomy: one that only offers you the choices of self-denial or self-destruction. There are ways to be openly gay and sexually active without being promiscuous and irresponsible.

Anti-homosexuality is bigotry, plain and simple. Hiding behing God to justify it is blasphemy.

Comment by Matthew — May 7, 2018 @ 1:40 pm - May 7, 2018

55. Matthew: You might want to add in the Catholic Church to your very short list of what created western civilization. Its fostering of art and science is a cornerstone of the west.

Comment by miss marmelstein — May 7, 2018 @ 2:21 pm - May 7, 2018

56. @54, good point on being openly gay and having responsibility, a lot safer that way too

Comment by James — May 7, 2018 @ 10:18 pm - May 7, 2018