Nuts

Posted by V the K at 9:10 am - May 18, 2018.
Filed under: Pelosi Watch,Unhinged Liberals

Things I Didn’t See Coming When PDT Was Elected: The Democrats defending a gang of violent street criminals whose motto is “Kill! Rape! Control!” just because PDT said something mean about them.

NRA members are “terrorists,” but violent thugs who catfish teenage boys to public parts and then hack them to death with machetes have “dignity and worth.”

I begin to wonder if the Democrat “Blue Wave” plan to take the House and Senate is going to be thwarted by their own derangement.

1. Hopefully Pres. Trumps sufficiently-estranged from the RNC and the “collegial” Congress-weenies to enthusiastically point this out. The swamp-monsters of both parties will be too polite to “embarrass” their fellow-travelers to mention it. Such things are not discussed…

“This breaking news just in, Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead!”

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — May 18, 2018 @ 9:46 am - May 18, 2018

2. I learn something from this blog every day: I never heard the term “Catfish” before.

That is the hallmark of his brilliance. He didn’t run in 2012 because we hadn’t hit bottom yet, we weren’t ready for Trump.

Comment by Sathar — May 18, 2018 @ 9:50 am - May 18, 2018

3. Frankly, I think PDT should tweet supporting gun control and watch the Democrats promptly reverse course and oppose him.

Comment by Jay Dee — May 18, 2018 @ 9:57 am - May 18, 2018

4. In less than a week, we’ve seen the Dems (& their pals in the Media) sympathizing with both HAMAS and MS-13.
    Keep It Up, Dems!
    Every Dem candidate for Congress should be asked if they agree with Pelosi that MS-13 have “dignity” (!)

Comment by Jec — May 18, 2018 @ 10:11 am - May 18, 2018

5. The Big Blue Wave is a thing of the past.

Progressives, so caught up in their virtue signalling and Trump Derangement, have forgotten one of the basic tenets of politics : people vote their pocketbook. Sure people care about social issues but not the detriment of their net worth.

Another Progressive Unintended Consequence :

Ooops.

Comment by TnnsNe1 — May 18, 2018 @ 11:20 am - May 18, 2018

6. There’s a blue wave coming? Just like Donald Trump had only an “increasingly narrow path to victory” in the electoral college. We know how that worked out.

Comment by Conservative Guy — May 18, 2018 @ 11:20 am - May 18, 2018

7. Another Democrat pearl of wisdom is that the party needs to move further left to attract more votes.

Comment by Conservative Guy — May 18, 2018 @ 11:23 am - May 18, 2018

8. @7, lets hope they follow through with that.

Comment by TnnsNe1 — May 18, 2018 @ 11:53 am - May 18, 2018

9. These left wingnuts are going to hate Trump right into a second term in the White House.

Comment by SharpRightTurn — May 18, 2018 @ 1:19 pm - May 18, 2018

10. From the linked articles, I cannot help to notice the peculiar propensity of the MS-13 “tough guys with dignity” to slaughter especially teenagers and women — at 5 (or more) against 1.

It might not be very difficult to find cesspools cleaner than their soul, in my estimation.l

Comment by Cyril J. — May 18, 2018 @ 1:55 pm - May 18, 2018

11. Of course MS-13 has got to be the left’s heroes. How could it be otherwise?

Comment by Cyril J. — May 18, 2018 @ 1:58 pm - May 18, 2018

12. I am coming round to the opinion that PDT isn’t so much brilliant as his opponents are deranged idiots.

Yup. Fair assessment, as far as I can tell.

Keyword: contrast.

Comment by Cyril J. — May 18, 2018 @ 2:04 pm - May 18, 2018

13. @5 that blue wave thing was the work of john Boehner, mitch mc Connell and paul ryan.

Comment by salg — May 18, 2018 @ 3:32 pm - May 18, 2018

14. Trump’s remarks offended me – he insulted animals.

Pelosi cites the “divinity” of MS-13 savages and the like… if these gangsters were aborted in the womb, she’d have no problem with it. Have I got that right?

Comment by KCRob — May 18, 2018 @ 6:09 pm - May 18, 2018

15. Hi V the K,
    “This lefty says he would rather his daughter date an MS-13 gang-banger than a Republican.”
    Yep. Its sad and nuts; then again, one can imagine a “righty” saying that “he would rather his daughter date a White Supremacist/Separatist than a Democrat.”
    Cheers
    Cas

Comment by Cas — May 18, 2018 @ 11:53 pm - May 18, 2018

16. VtK: I am coming round to the opinion that PDT isn’t so much brilliant as his opponents are deranged idiots.

Myself, I am of the opinion that PDT not brilliant, but he is capable, and he is applying common sense and promoting the actual interests of a large majority of the American people, whereas his opponents are not.

Comment by K — May 19, 2018 @ 6:25 am - May 19, 2018

17. @ Cyril J.: The Left is so bereft of genuine masculinity that the only thing that can get their motors going are literal murderers. Look how the Left swooned over the surviving Tsarnaev brother.

There’s also the fact that your average MS-13 savage is a few shades darker than your average Leftist manchild. #ButThat’sNoneofMyBusiness

Comment by Sean L — May 19, 2018 @ 11:43 am - May 19, 2018

18. Nancy, dear, I was going to say I think I see the “spark of insanity” in your eyes but I think it just burst into full flame. welcome to the realm of Mad Maxine.

Comment by Rex — May 19, 2018 @ 12:13 pm - May 19, 2018

19. @15 – Cas, it is possible to be a white supremacist (whatever that means*) or separatist without committing any crime or having any criminal intent.

The MS-13 gangsters are criminals – many of whom are guilt of grotesque crimes. See their “mission statement”.

So dating a “white supremacists” is not quite the same as dating a gangster. See the difference?

*These days, having zero guilt about being white is “supremacism” (which makes me a white supremacist despite having substantial Native American roots – common for people of eastern Oklahoma/east Texas backgrounds).

Comment by KCRob — May 19, 2018 @ 12:49 pm - May 19, 2018

20. @ KCRob: the problem for Cas and her ilk, though, is that for them, simply having a negative thought about a person or group of people is exactly the same as committing an actual act of violence upon them. Republicans think that people should enter a country legally, which hurts a minority individual’s plans to enter illegally and an MS-13 gang member kills a child…for Cas those things are equal in their heinousness…therefore, both the Republican and MS-13 gang member are equally evil in her mind

Comment by Tadford — May 19, 2018 @ 1:42 pm - May 19, 2018

21. Hi KCRob and Tadford,
    I agree that MC-13 gang members are not the same as White Supremacists/Separatists. You have to excuse me, but I remember the tremendous efforts made by many here to disavow White Supremacists/Separatists as not “right wing.” And yes, I was thinking of your extremist white supremacists for comparison with MC-13, rather than conservatives who don’t like illegal immigration, as Tadford appears to suggest. Now that you are clear what I am talking about, KCRob, what say you?

Comment by Cas — May 19, 2018 @ 2:57 pm - May 19, 2018

22. Cas – the key word is “extremist”. I notice that the FBI list includes a fair number of causes associated with the left as well as causes generally associated with the right (not to mention kooks like some of the “sovereign citizen” movement). (I notice Antifa is missing from the list despite a history of violence, threats, and intimidation – no telling why that would be.)

It’s not my fault that leftists have stretched the definitions of “racist”, “sexist”, “homophobe”, “supremacist”, “hater”, “rapist”, etc to the point of meaninglessness.

When I see people like Nancy Pelosi decrying the “dehumanization” of MS-13 gangsters while dismissing the collateral damage (i.e. people having their hearts cut out) as not worth thinking about then I have no doubt who the crazies are.

I’d add to all that the outright lie, told by the media and the Dems, that Trump was referring to all immigrants as “animals” proves the malevolence of the left. The video, widely available for anyone with an internet connection and a functioning brain cell, clearly shows Trump was answering a specific question about MS-13. There is no doubt at all. Yet, even yesterday, NBC was stating that Trump claims to have been referring to MS-13 as if that was something new. Screw them.

Even Never-Trumpers like Ben Shapiro are noting the military-grade BS surrounding coverage of DJT. Lefties are off their nut.

Comment by KCRob — May 19, 2018 @ 4:44 pm - May 19, 2018

23. Cas the Pious @ #21:

And yes, I was thinking of YOUR extremist white supremacists…

How convenient. Cas writes of OUR president and HERE in America as if the old Cas-ter is one of us. Then Cas switches to YOUR as if the old Cas-ter does not own them. Sorry, Cas, but WE own the whole kit and caboodle from genius to imbecile and from ultra left to ultra right. That is how a republic works.

However, “white supremacists” is a concoction of undefined ingredients which is the worst of the worst in the minds of leftists casting aspersions on their version of the low-life on the right.

Until a white supremacists physically acts upon his belief system, I am OK with them feeling elitist. He will suffer greatly on a college campus where the leftist elitists will pelt him with hate speech and demand to be protected from his very existence. There is not lick of difference between a white supremacist and the Progressive Nazi left with all there political correctness which is merely “verboten” in disguise.

You leftists have had your day and your say and now the gutter rats have had enough of you. All your emotion-based piety mixed with snobbery and condescension has finally made the little guy so pissed off that he is ready to yank your welfare sabbatical from reality and send you our to weed ditches do something in return for eating, breathing and breeding on the tit of the public sow.

Liberalism is an addiction and it has no merit. If it did, liberals would be able to propose a change that could withstand honest scrutiny and debate. “Raise taxes and give me more” is not a particularly compelling foray into the realm of reason.

What say you? (But I know in advance that it will be more goal shifting, obfuscation and squirrel chasing.)

Comment by Heliotrope — May 20, 2018 @ 5:07 am - May 20, 2018

24. I still fear a “blue wave” – there are enough idiots that believe leftwing fantasy to swing an election and the GOP has a history of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Stay alert!

This is true, but all politics are local. There are enough monkeywrenches in play, such as the redistricting in PA, to make the results unpredictable. At any rate, this shouldn’t be the year for complacency for those who vote Republican. Turnout for the GOP candidates needs to match that of 2016, even if some of them individually leave a lot to be desired.

Those that voted for Donald Trump in 2016 need to understand that if the Dems take back the House Of Representatives, one of the primary focuses will be on impeachment (and many of their candidates are running on that, if not as a principal position). No matter how one feels about POTUS 45, having a Congress that is obsessed and divided over something like that won’t be good for the country.

Comment by RSG — May 20, 2018 @ 12:36 pm - May 20, 2018

25. Would someone get Bernie Sanders off my lawn…

Comment by Ted B. (Charging Rhino) — May 20, 2018 @ 2:13 pm - May 20, 2018

26. Hi KCRob,
    I go back to what I said before with an amendation: “one can imagine a “righty” saying that “he would rather his daughter date a[n extremist] White Supremacist/Separatist than a Democrat.””

Hi Heliotrope,
    If you want to ignore the “extremism” aspect and the definition the FBI uses, have at it. Take your complaining up with the FBI.

As for extremist white supremacists being right wing–yep, I pushed back after Charlottesville against the common idea offered here that they were leftists (couldn’t be a right wing issue, oh no!)–hmm, didn’t get a sense of it being the “Republic’s” problem then.

Also, I loved this bit:
    “You leftists have had your day and your say and now the gutter rats have had enough of you. All your emotion-based piety mixed with snobbery and condescension…”

And then this statement, after some other WTF moments concerning “liberalism:” “But I know in advance that it will be more goal shifting, obfuscation and squirrel chasing”

Seriously, you don’t get the irony of this given your pious emotion-based comments mixed with snobbery, condescension, shifting, squirreling & obsfucating at all? How can you not recognize your own habitual rhetorical settings?

Comment by Cas — May 20, 2018 @ 5:02 pm - May 20, 2018