One of Trigglypuff’s fellow Socialist Juicebox Wankers was “triggered” by the media attention spawned when their deranged screaming, obscenity shouting, and bingo-wing flapping was made public. The SJW wrote a very long email threatening a website that made her feel “unsafe” by publishing things she actually said on her Facebook account. By reading her letter, we can gain an insight into the concept of “Free Speech” as it is understood by Juicebox Wankers.
- Free Speech is protected by law, but those laws don’t apply to “hate speech.”
- “Hate speech” is defined as speech that makes any LGBT, a Muslim, hypersensitive left-wing feminist, or member of a designated protected racial minority victim group feel “unsafe.”
- Determining what is and what is not “Hate Speech” is the exclusive province of LGBTs, hypersensitive feminists, and selected members of designated racial minority and victim groups.
- White males can be made to feel unsafe because SJW’s have designated them as members of the White Supremacist Patriarchy
- Hate Speech, as defined above, may be banned from college campuses; if anyone dares express it anyway, it is okay for SJW’s to harass, threaten, and disrupt them because harassment, threats, and disruption are acceptable forms of “free speech.”
After labeling opposing opinion as “hate speech,” proudly admitting that she and her cohorts actively sought to shut down opposing opinion through disruption, threats of violence, and threats of legal action, she actually says this:
I wonder why UMass Republicans care so much about protecting free speech, but only when it aligns with their views — and when it doesn’t, I wonder why they think it’s okay to publicly harass and bully and humiliate dissenters such as myself.
Imagine my shocked face.