Tammy Bruce has her own ‘Con,’ who knew?
Conservative dynamo Tammy Bruce is also celebrating her 5th anniversary — as the first conservative talk show host to go all-in on new media. The Tammy Bruce Show is strictly on TalkStreamLive or available on podcast to members who join her “Tammy Army.”
Tammy runs an electronic “Chat Room,” where her fans can exchange observations, humor, and information. To say thanks, and to make these electronic friendships more personal, Tammy hosted a “meet-up” this weekend.
Our table was much like all the other tables, ringing with sharp, poignant and funny conversation. A few topics:
- Iraq being Obama’s greatest achievement…of failure.
- Dave Brat’s defeat of Eric Cantor and what it means for the 2014 election
- Yes, Dr. Milton Wolfe has a good shot of winning the Kansas senate primary.
- How gold prices are impacted annually by the Indians celebrating the Festival of Lights/Diwali
- The degree of potential criminality behind the “lost” Lois Lerner emails related to the targeting of Tea Party groups by the IRS, and the lack of media coverage of this odious scandal.
- “Good, bad, and ugly” – The politics specific to Texas, Virginia and California. Of most interest was the news that Virgina’s Republicans checkmated Gov. Terry McAuliffe by passing a budget excluding the Medicaid expansion the governor sought and forbidding him from unilaterally expanding program.
Sounds like a fun time.
I would bet a Meet-Up of Tammy Bruce fans would be, in general, a much more mentally stable and positive group of people than those who gather at DailyKos’s Nutroots Nation.