Residents of an asylum home in Germany beat a Serbian couple almost to death earlier this week, according to a gay rights activist…
Gay rights campaigner Javid Nabiyev…said that although many consider Serbia to be a safe country, the individuals who were beaten had to flee the Balkan nation because their own family members had threatened violence toward them.
He went on to say that they attempted to hide their sexuality from the other asylum seekers – a move which was recommended by social workers…
The couple had contacted Nabiyev many months before the attack to say they felt uncomfortable in the asylum home. Nabiyev attempted to have them transferred to a different home but was unable because authorities saw no health or safety danger…
The man who carried out the attack was not named, and Nabiyev said that, while he was arrested by police and questioned, he was released back to the same asylum home afterwards.
The attack is the latest in a number of attacks on homosexuals in asylum homes or by asylum seekers, many of whom are Muslim…
- A Serbian gay couple had to flee Serbia.
- Germany housed them in an “asylum home”, meaning, with a whole bunch of Muslim refugees.
- They felt under threat for their orientation. The enlightened, tolerant, progressive German social workers told them to not to flaunt it. They didn’t. They still felt under threat. The enlightened, tolerate, progressive German social workers apparently didn’t give a crap.
- The threat turned out to be real: Muslims beat them to a bloody pulp.
I’ll say this much for the Germans: The above is only one side of the story. Still, it’s a plausible story and I thought it worth noticing.
RELATED (to Europe’s Muslim crisis): Italy wants to unleash 200,000 refugees on the rest of Europe. Because the rest of Europe just isn’t lifting a finger to help.
Senior Italian government figures are threatening to issue European Union visas to 200,000 migrants, granting them unrestricted access to the bloc’s borderless Schengen Zone…
“Letting migrants travel once they reach Italy would create a real problem for our EU neighbours. But I hope it would force France to confront the migrant problem head on,” the government minister said…
In 2015, at the height of the migrant crisis, the EU pledged to redistribute 160,000 African and Middle Eastern migrants based in Italy and Greece to other EU member-states signed up to the bloc’s common asylum policy – but as of June 9th, 2017, only 6,896 migrants have been relocated from Italy.
Let’s be honest about the real solution to these problems. Here it is.
- Vote Obama and Hillary out of office. They shattered Libya and Syria, stimulating the present crisis.
- Seize the ships of the NGOs who are still illegally transporting the refugees from North Africa into Italy.
- If a time machine can’t be built to go back and get Obama and Hillary to not viciously shatter entire nations for no good reason, then, do what we can to fix Libya and Syria now. Finally,
- Ship the refugees back to northern Africa and Syria.