These items have been all over, and deserve to be noticed here at GayPatriot.
Liberal bias, in media & academia? Why, yes.
- Sharyl Attkisson, the Fast and Furious investigative reporter, found out that her bosses at CBS only loved her when her reporting supported Democrat narratives.
- Juan Williams recently asked out loud, “why do liberals have so much hate for black conservatives?”
More people seeing that the Emperor Has No Clothes? Thankfully, yes.
- Obama is under water on the Ukraine crisis. 42% approve his handling, 43% disapprove.
- While a bipartisan majority support sanctions against Russia, they’re mainly older people, because younger people say no. Among the Obama-voting 35-and-under, 55% are against it.
IRS / Tea Party scandal as real as ever? Yup.
- Great, daily coverage at TaxProf Blog.
- Yes, Lerner targeted the Tea Party, and even what she called “organizations woven by the fabulously rich and hugely influential Koch brothers”. More Koch Derangement Syndrome. Some people are on too much Koch!
- Lerner continued last week to plead the 5th. The IRS will give up all her emails, supposedly; I put it that way because enough time has passed that only God knows what they may have scrubbed.
FROM THE (OTHER) COMMENTS: In the other Koch Derangement Syndrome thread, some fine comments are relevant here.
- runningrn says “The Koch brothers didn’t even crack the top 10 when it came to the top political donors. In fact they are way the heck down the list at number 59…The 6 biggest union donors in American politics gave 15 times more to mostly Democrats…”
- And Annie gives us the WSJ link.
One should ask why the IRS doesn’t target all that union money? Or target, to coin a phrase, “organizations woven by the fabulously rich and hugely influential George Soros”?
AND SOME FOLLOW-UPS:
- Rep. Alan Grayson (D – FL) won’t be charged after allegations that he physically abused his wife. GP talked about it here. The video evidence – which was incomplete (having gaps in it) – did not support Lolita Carson-Grayson’s story. Nonetheless, a judge granted her a restraining order against Rep. Grayson. We’re still waiting for the new feminist campaign, “I BELIEVE YOU, LOLITA!”
- Gary Lyngar answers his son, who had made a splash by claiming “I lost my dad to Fox News”. Hint: The son was about as real and honest with us as you’d expect from a writer who whines about his parent’s politics. As the elder Mr. Lyngar puts it, his son was “dead wrong” and “a lot of it’s his perception of what’s going on and not reality”.