thought felt that conservatives were going to be mad about Andrew Jackson being removed from the $20 in place of Harriet Tubman; which just shows how the left is stupid and race-obsessed and assumes their opposite numbers are as well.
You will search NRO, American Thinker, PJMedia, AoSHQ and any other mainstream conservative blog in vain for any outraged racist opposition to the change. The best the left could do in support of their thesis was cherry-picked, anonymous Facebook and Twitter messages that, frankly, could be anyone saying anything.
Because the fact is, conservatives were pretty happy with the change, for reasons that should be obvious.
- Founding father of the Democrat Party
- Slave trader
- Committed Genocide against American Indians
- Originated the corrupt scheme of Government patronage jobs and vote-buying that is still the model for Democrat Party governance to this day.
- Gun owner and Second Amendment supporter
- Champion of individual rights against a system of systematic, state-sponsored oppression.
I chalk this up as a win, even though most leftists are probably ignorant of the above facts because it doesn’t fit The Narrative. In fact, I’m pretty damn sure of it.