Tucker has it:
I thought the Left was against fat-shaming? But, there’s more. Tucker goes into something even lower: the media’s (and Rep. Adam Schiff, D-CA’s) efforts to sensationalize the fact that President Trump and Vladimir Putin talked at dinner last week during the G-20 meetings. With Louise Mensch literally calling for the death penalty.
In other News of Teh Crazy:
- Burn on Kurt Eichenwald. It’s a long story. Read it if you care. Basically, Newsweek settled a lawsuit that he had gotten them into with some Trumprussia-related smear of his.
- CNN keeps bringin’ the hysteria with a new series on the Russian sleeper-spy-next-door. Notably absent: CNN’s interest in the Chinese sleeper-spy-next-door, or the Muslim sleeper-terrorist-next-door.
- Remember the rumors of Obama considering martial law, if the election didn’t go as planned? (cough, Hillary win) It turns out there was something to it.
Some palate-clearing good news:
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders gets a well-earned promotion. Congratulations, Sarah!
- Yvonne Felarca gets a well-earned demotion. She’s been arrested for assault. Congratulations, Antifa!