Some quick links.
- More LGBTQ harassment stories had to be recanted? Sadly, yes. One hoax by a teen in CA, another hoax by a teen in the UK.
- In more UK news, the BBC censors a LGBTQ question about free speech(!), lest homophobic Muslims be offended. America’s future?
- In more Islamic news, it appears that CODEPINK founder Medea Benjamin was harassed…by the police of a Muslim country’s airport jail. She was traveling to help the Palestinians, against liberal and highly-tolerant Israel. Ironic?
- Depressing: CDC warns that gonorrhea is on the verge of being untreatable.
- Something lighter: chicks have officially discovered the pastime of “groin gazing”. (cough)
Thanks to reader Peter H, for about half the items!