- clearing out Israel supporters and Trump supporters from the National Security staff, replacing them with Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood and Iran supporters. Experts in this story now rattle off about 8 names.
- preferring his own globalist, interventionist foreign policy to President Trump’s America First agenda. And,
- perhaps being one of the “leakers” who undermines Trump.
I have to say: On paper, General McMaster looks like he should be one of the good guys. But Media Matters (Soros-Brock smear army), MSNBC (Morning Joe), The Young Turks (or Aging Armenian-Holocaust Deniers), CNN (the CIA News Network), WaPo and NYT, and everyone else on the Left have lined up strongly behind McMaster. That has to be a bad sign. Anyway, the updates:
- President Trump issued a statement in McMaster’s favor. Speculative theories about why, include 1) he honestly likes McMaster; 2) he’s not yet ready to move against McMaster and wants to quiet the issue; 3) the statement was put out by someone else, such as McMaster.
- The Zionist Organization of America, “the oldest pro-Israel organization in America which has been a reliable supporter of President Donald Trump”, is going to take a comprehensive look at McMaster and issue a statement.
Incidentally, this hints that Israel/Netanyahu could be part of the anti-McMaster campaign.
- The latest wild rumor (InfoWars gang) has McMaster doing briefings on national security and White House ops for Clintonworld and George Soros. I can’t find that story confirmed in other outlets, whom I would consider more reliable. However…
- Breitbart reports that McMaster participates in Soros-financed groups, and is in bed with key backers of Obama’s sketchy deal with Iran.