Terrorists are people who:
- won’t fight as part of a regular military; and who
- mainly attack others who are not part of a regular military (that is, civilians); in order to
- intimidate people into accepting (or not dissenting from) the terrorists’ political viewpoint.
Guess what? That’s Antifa.
Antifa is also a conspiracy to commit crimes. As one of our fine commentors recently suggested, they may be compared to other criminal conspiracies. Here’s my take.
- On the one hand, Antifa “only” plans crimes of felony assault and vandalism (that could get out of hand and become manslaughter or murder, semi-accidentally). In that way, they’re a bit less dangerous than the Mafia (which plans specific murders).
- On the other hand, many of the Mafia’s crimes are intra-Mafia. Not so with Antifa, ALL of whose crimes are directed at the larger society. In that way, they’re more dangerous than the Mafia.
Where is the FBI, on Antifa? Or the Department of Justice?