I hope future readers (if any) realize that the title is ironic. Left-liberals claim that we’re living in a climate of hate. If we are: It’s the hatred that is spewed by America’s Left.
“I would not advise people who feel strongly or are concerned about some of the issues that have been raised over the course of the campaign, I would not advise them to be silent,” Obama said during a joint news conference with German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
Obama said protests are just something Trump would have to get used to as the leader of the free world.
“I’ve been the subject of protests during the course of my eight years,” he said. “And I suspect that there’s not a president in our history that hasn’t been subject to these protests.”
…Obama [said] that the right of free speech should be exercised…
Let’s be clear: This is beyond baloney. Obama never faced protests where conservatives smashed windows, set fires, and physically attacked his supporters in the streets. Destroying property and people isn’t “free speech”.
As lefties told everyone last spring, when the Left’s paid agitators were trying to foment violence at Trump rallies: The leader’s duty to denounce the violence and insist on peaceful speech/protest from his supporters. That is Obama’s duty, now. Once more, the clown Obama disgraces America and himself.
And by the way: Obama didn’t face protestors in any number, until long after he was sworn in and did some (bad) things. While we’re at it, Merkel’s Germany does not let German citizens have free speech. The article describes Germans who were threatened with jail for criticizing Germany’s refugee influx on social media. Pathetic!
Some other items:
- Bernie Sanders calls on Democratic Party to recognize the despair of people in the working, middle classes. But wait…That would require Democrats to recognize the truth, that Obama was a poor President whose economic “recovery” is a sham.
- Staying on economics: Is Trump already saving U.S. jobs? Ford advises Trump that they’ve cancelled plans to move jobs to Mexico.
- How Queen Cersei Lost, part 99: Nelsonville, OH voted for Obama by huge margins – then flipped to Trump. Trigger warning: it’s a PuffHo link. But no stupid “racism” accusations; it’s a pretty good article.
- Piers Morgan explains to millenials what losing is. “So suck it up you squealing softies, get back to work or college, and if you want to win next time, get a candidate who’s a winner not a loser.”
For reals – It seems like another good article. Shocking, because I remember Piers as one of the Left’s smuggest pompous asses. Is he joking here? Or has he changed?
- Walter Olson has a worthwhile column: No, Trump won’t roll back gay rights. “I was not a Trump backer… but [I] see the pattern. Since he began testing the political waters in the 1980s he has repeatedly and visibly distanced himself from the rut much of the GOP was mired in on [gay] issues.”
Another one on gays and Trump, from Joseph R. Murray II.