The greatest threat to your future, the greatest risk to the American Republic, is from the unprecented assault on Free Speech, committed by the media, Silicon Valley, politicians, Hollywood producers, and the academy.
Unlike Antifa, #BlackLivesMatter and a couple of idiots on the far right too, I don’t believe that violence is the answer to political disputes. That’s why I’m staging Berkeley Free Speech Week, a week-long festival of free expression, for libertarians, conservatives, and their liberal friends too, including everyone who has been prevented from speaking at UC Berkeley in the last 12 months.
- Interesting new web browser, Brave.
- Search engines, DuckDuckGo and Qwant.
- Email, ProtonMail.
- Video platforms, DailyMotion, Vid.me, BitChute, Minds.
- Social media (this is more getting rid of Facebook), Gab, Line.
- Smartphone – I’m not sure here; you can ditch Android for iPhone or Windows, but is Apple or Microsoft (co-founder of MSNBC) an improvement?